• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Another Day in Paradise || Main

Characters
Here
Other
Here
MOOD: Awkward

OUTFIT: Here

basics
MENTIONS:

INT: Alyssa travelbypages travelbypages

tags
TL;DR:
tl;dr
Gavin Casablancas
Some princes don't become kings
“Oh, ah…I--thanks,” Instantly tongue-tied, Gavin blushed when Alyssa returned the compliment. Though he was quite sure she only did so to be nice, and not because of any genuine attraction on her end.

“Are you cold?” Gavin asked, quickly stripping his flannel off to his plain white tee shirt. While he was enjoying looking at her in that tiny dress, it suddenly occurred to him that there was a slight chill in the night air, and he’d dragged her outside when she didn’t have much on to keep herself warm. Without waiting for an answer, he paused to then drape the garment gingerly over her shoulders.

“You have your own place?” The boy peeked over at Aly with raised eyebrows, unable to hide how impressed he was. “Wow, that's awesome. I just live with my parents,” He added sheepishly, attempting to play it off with a small laugh and shrug, but he was clearly a bit embarrassed by the admission. While most college kids his age have already moved out into their first dorm at least, the anxiety over rooming with some stranger was just too much for Gavin to handle. Living at home seemed the only feasible option until he could afford an apartment of his own someday.

“Me? Not much. Just school, I guess,” Gav shrugged, hands shoved into his pockets as the pair continued to walk side by side, to keep from nervously fiddling with them.

Watching his sneakers lightly hit the pavement, his bright blue gaze inevitably wandered back to Aly as she spoke, momentarily transfixed by how beautifully the moonbeams reflected off her dark hair and creamy complexion. “Yeah, totally…” Gav answered absently, after a few seconds of silence while he realized it was his turn to speak. “That's cool,” He added with a reassuring smile at her decision to attend college elsewhere. “You're really not missing much at UCP.”

“What you thinking about going to school for?” He scanned her face instead of looking ahead, as if he could somehow guess the answer by her expression. Gavin was always impressed with people who knew exactly what they wanted out of life. He himself, he had no clue.

It was definitely part of the reason why he never tried for some faraway Ivy League university education. Sure, he always got excellent grades, but high school was now over. There was nobody who could make the decision for him anymore, or instruct him on what he was supposed to do with his life now. Dicking around at UCP was just the simplest path of least resistance, and the best way to avoid any kind of scary new adventure.

code by valen t.

MOOD: Horny/Batshit Terrified

OUTFIT: x

basics
tags
tl;dr
wilhemina jimenez
No matter where you go, I won't be very far
'Cause in my head, I'll be right there where you are

"What do we say? How do we start??" A series ofsimple, perfectly reasonable questions from Oli. One that Wil wanted to kick herself for forgetting to ask Vin. Idiot.

In the half hour they'd spent together buying equipment, she'd had a thousand different opportunities to ask him what the plan was. She was pretty sure she'd even planned on drilling him the same way she did online. But when they actually met face to face? Her brain drew a total blank. In the place of crititical thinking was the bead of sweat trickling down Vin's forehead as they stopped for snacks in a heated bodega, or the gentle heaves of his chest as he took a breath.

And when she wasn't thinking of that, she was staring at any random object in the room to avoid Vinny noticing what she was doing. It wwas just so stupid. Vin was the same as he'd always been. So why was he suddenly making her feel so self-conscious?

“He's right.” She finally piped up, shooting a glance at Vin and Oli's direction. "Is there a plan?" She gently pressed, her fingernails tugging at the hem of her sweater. Bunching the swath of cloth up and them smoothening it out. Anything to get her mind off the fact that they were about to go into an insanely haunted pizzeria of death with little to no game plan.

She wanted to believe Vin had it under control. But as she took in the president's prolonged thoughtful expression, it didn't seem likely.

“What's the story behind this place again?” She pressed again to nobody in particular, praying that some context would miraculously save their asses and make the ghosts less likely to kill them.

She set the bag of flashlights and assorted goodies onto the ground as they talked, handing them out to each of the members. Once everybody had their designated goods, one lone item rested at the bottom of the plastic bag. Wil picked it up, holding the roll of duct tape to the light.

“You guys want some? If it's like the Quiet Place, this could save our asses.” Wil held out the roll to Vin and Oli. She wasn't taking any chances when it came to noise signalling to angry ghosts that she was there.

Not waiting for a response, she ripped a piece off and methodically began to apply it over her mouth.
code by valen t.

CLOVER JASPER
Clover wasn't sure why she felt as sad as she did when Mick informed her he would need to go. But, she understood his job was important, and if he didn't go attend to whatever the situation happening was, then someone probably would be in danger. Clover cared too much about people to just be selfish enough to wish he would stay with her instead. Maybe she was selfish for even wishing a little that he got called off and could in fact stay.

With a small nod, Clover backed up. She hated how disappointed she felt for him needing to leave, "I uh, my jeep is parked near the campgrounds." She told him with a small smile. She was trying her best to not seem sad but she knew she was easy to read. Like a book. "If you want to come by whenever you're not busy I wouldn't mind." She said. It was a small hint that she did in fact want him around more.

The drive wasn't anything spectacular now that most of the fireworks had ended. But Clover didn't mind because her mind was more on the kiss that the pair shared. And the small smile on her lips probably showed that she was thinking about it, "I enjoyed tonight. Thank you for bringing me." She told him as he pulled up to her jeep. The lights were all off and made the little space look less cozy but as soon as she got inside she'd be turning them right on. Not only because she enjoyed the vibes but also because it made it seem like she was awake and alert at night in case anyone wanted to try anything.

Turning to him, she leaned over the center console to press her lips to his once more. Just in case he forgot how good it has been on the balcony, "message me whenever?" She asked and pulled a little paper out of her purse to write down her number for him. And, when she got out of the car and watched him drive away, she was sad again. But, she knew she'd see him soon enough. With the lights back on, Clover let Poppy out of the jeep to feed the puppy and let it wander for a moment before she scooped her up and climbed into the tent on the roof to climb into bed. She probably wouldn't sleep well, with how much her mind was racing.

Mentions: Mick - AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami
coded by kaninchen

OCEANNA WOLFF
Oceanna enjoyed how relaxed he felt as she talked about her life. She didn't hate it now, but had she told him when she was younger it probably would have been more traumatizing. That, or she just felt comfortable around him. And his hand running through her hair made her shoulders completely let go as she slouched more into his touch. She did like him, maybe even more than that. But those feelings hadn't truly come to light until this moment with him. She wanted more with him, and that was saying a lot because she didn't normally seek that from anyone.

But when she told him she didn't regret it, she was happy to hear he didn't either. That is, until his demeanor changed yet again. He was like a dice block. You roll it unsure of which face you would get. And now he showed nothing. Nothing for what she confessed, nothing for what she talked about. What had she said to change him like this? When he stood to go to the washroom, a frown touched her lips and she watched him go. The mood change was so sudden.

So, she debated for a moment what to do. Did she wait for him to come out? Or would that seem too clingy? Maybe this was a one time thing and she was interpreting everything so very wrongly. "Fuck." She hissed and ran her hands over her face. She did mess this up. Maybe he wanted to forget it happened altogether. Or maybe she was just too drunk and high, and overthinking everything.

Quietly she stood. Debating yet again what to do. Until the bathroom door didn't open and that was her answer. Grimly, she moved toward her bedroom and closed the door behind her. She was sad, and she felt as though she might cry. And not long after she shut the door, the tears did spring. God she was weak. She hadn't cried over a person since her parents. So she climbed into the bed and pulled the covers up until her head was covered. She wanted to sleep, she really did, but her mind was racing with every terrible thought, and all of them led to one thing; she just ruined her only friendship.

Mentions: Ezra ~ Lizy Lizy
coded by kaninchen

MOOD: Perturbed

OUTFIT: here

basics
MENTIONS:

Layla travelbypages travelbypages

Riley purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

INT:

Jennifer tamarapasek tamarapasek

Alessa Not Meat Not Meat

tags
TL;DR:
tl;dr
Sebastian Quinto
Don't think you're having all the fun
You know me, I hate everyone
Sebastian had already insisted he wouldn't be at the big New Year’s party.

Why would he? It was at some rich girl's house, likely just a bunch of stuck-up rich bitches. And probably Scotty making an ass of himself, getting rejected by every single one of them.

Officially, he could just say he just got bored sitting around his dorm on New Year’s Eve. Deep down though, Seb knew the real truth, and her name was Jennifer Kyang. Jenny always got a lot of attention from guys, it was nothing new. He had no reason to be so bothered by it lately, and he really shouldn't care what she got up to tonight. Day by day though, it was getting harder and harder to ignore his growing feelings for his coworker.

And fucking Riley, why was he suddenly bragging about some impending date with Jennifer? Was he simply bullshitting like always, or was Jenny actually into him, despite all her protestations? Either way, sitting around picturing her making out with someone else was driving Seb crazy. He had to go to the party, to find her before anyone else could…and what? Confess his feelings like a tool in some lame romcom?

She'd probably laugh her ass off.

The house was packed with people, but Seb managed to find a corner of the room to occupy, where he could brood quietly in peace. Attempting to look sufficiently bored and above this party, idly fiddling with his phone. Crystal blue eyes widened as they scanned the latest text from Layla. It was surreal enough just chatting with a girl whose lewd content he consumed on the daily. Now, Layla was inviting him to chill, and from her tone, it seems she was offering more than just a friendly hangout.

He quickly shoved his phone back in his pocket, unsure of how to even respond. Not that he wouldn't die for a chance to get with Layla, even just for a night, but his insecurities were getting the better of him. She would definitely know it was his first time, which was pathetic enough for a young man his age, and a lackluster performance would surely sour any positive opinion he'd garnered from her so far.

He leaned casually against the wall while watching the door, and it wasn't long before he spotted Jennifer arriving with Alessa and her annoyingly egotistical guy friend. After cracking so many jokes about her “fake date,” she'd no doubt be surprised Seb knew exactly who her dance pals were, who Teddy was all along. The boy liked to play it aloof, but was far more observant than he’d ever admit.

Seb tried to keep his eyes off her, an impossible feat considering the flimsy slip of fabric she was wearing under her leather jacket. His gaze followed as she pulled Alessa onto the makeshift dance floor, and Seb snickered to himself watching Scotty immediately slide up to the pair. He looked on to stall for a moment, but ultimately decided it was now or never.

He approached after a quick trip to the keg, regarding the trio with a nod. “Miss Kyang,” One hand behind his back as he dipped forward in a small bow, his best impression of a proper Edwardian gentleman. “I’m gonna need you to come with me.” Glancing back at the others with a smirk. “Official Sundae Funday business. You understand.”

Once the pretty ravenette had followed him into the crowd, Seb grinned at her, leaning in to be heard over the din of the party. “Sorry to ruin your date with Scotty there,” He quipped dryly, holding out one of the red plastic cups full of beer. “You can thank me later.”

code by valen t.

Last edited:
WYNN JONES
Wynn was in total shock that Jenny was even giving him the time of day at this moment. But he needed to play this cool. He didn't come to this party to be the usual loser he was, he wanted to be different than the traumatized, malnourished kid he was in school. So he straightened his shoulder and gave Jenny a little smile as she pulled her hands away from his shoulders. He couldn't hide his smile as she reintroduced herself to him, his eyes only wandering for a split second when she placed her hand on her chest.

Almost as quickly as he diverted his gaze, the girl was suggesting drinks and Wynn could already feel the impending doom that the alcohol would cause him tomorrow, "oh uh, sure." He said, rubbing his hand over the back of his neck as he turned to follow her. She looked amazing in the pink sparkly dress and he was finding it increasingly hard to take his eyes off her curves as they pushed through the crowd of people. She seemed flustered about something, but he knew it wasn't his place to ask so he simply gave a small shrug when she asked what he had been up to. It was probably the most lame answer, and he definitely did not have the funds to be able to attend any college, so he sighed and finally told her, "I uh, I've been working at the library." He admitted, his face reddening from the lame answer. She probably wouldn't go after some loser who stayed behind and has no goals in life.

It didn't take Jenny long to find someone pouring out shots for the party goers, and Wynn grimaced while Jenny wasn't looking. If this were anything like the movies, he knew right away that this shot was gonna burn the hell out of his throat, but he prepped it alongside Jenny. Salt, set aside the lime, picked up the glass. He watched her go first though. She seemed more confident in her shot taking skills. He on the other hand was not. Especially not her reaction to the stuff, with her hands flapping and the squeal that resembled a mouse getting stabbed with a fork.

With a sigh, as she announed it was his turn, Wynn looed at the ceiling for a moment before he licked the salt off his hand, took the shot, and quickly bit into the lime. God this was such a a terrible combo. Tears sprung his eyes as he swallowed and hid his cough behind his arm. When his little fit was done he shook his head and used his sleeve to dab his eyes, "god, what is that? Paint thinner?" He asked with a laugh and shook his head. But with the one shot and his low tolerance, he could feel the shot warming his face and neck. "Okay one more." He told her and let her go again first before he took his second. The second went down easier than the first, probably because the first one burned his tastebuds and throat lining.

"Okay, can I just get a beer?" He asked the guy and smiled when one was slid over to him. "Thanks." He said with a smile, the second shot hitting his blood stream now. He felt more confident and relaxed than when he first showed up to the party, and right now he was thankful for the booze he had been dreading. "I hope you don't mind me saying, but you look amazing tonight." He told her, a grin on his lips, "not that you don't always look amazing." He added with a sheepish shrug.

Mentions: Jenny ~ Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
coded by kaninchen

CALLA CARLTON
Calla wasn't sure what to expect from any of this. He seemed goofy and silly and she kind of liked that. Everyone she grew up around was always so serious and didn't really joke around Calla, unless the jokes were cruel. "I can someday, if you want. When my camera is unpacked." She told him. It was a small hint that she wanted to hang out again, maybe not under the circumstance that they were about to get high after moving her into the house.

He was also very cute, not usually her type. Though she didn't exactly know what her type was. She'd only ever interacted with a handful of guys and none of them were like him. Maybe that's why they all never worked out. As he put the little tablets into his hand she glanced at them then back up at him. Even he seemed uncertain but quickly covered it up that it was New Years and she couldn't hide her giggle. "Okay. You first though." She said and watched as he took it and downed his beer. His teasing made her laugh again and she scooted closer to take her little portion from his hand.

Hesitantly she took it and popped it into her mouth, quickly washing it down with her beer. "Okay, New Years it is." She said with a laugh and stood, "soooo how long does it take to kick in? Cause I'm kinda hungry and would like to order some food." She said with a laugh and grabbed her phone off the kitchen counter, before she yet again sat next to Nico on the floor. "What's good to eat in this town?" She asked, though it didn't take her long to find a Chinese food place that seemed promising. So she quickly ordered the meal for two option and leaned her back against the old couch. "What do we do while we wait for both?" She asked, glancing over at him.

Mentions: Nico ~ Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
coded by kaninchen

ALY EVERMORE
Gavin seemed to be just as giddy about all of this as Aly was and she couldn't help but think to herself, maybe she was just delusional, but maybe he thought she was cute too? Like he complimented her, but compliments were different than having an actual attraction to someone. But maybe that was all in her head too, she had no clue. "Yeah, I got out of my parents place as fast as I could. I Never really fit their... mould" She said with a shrug.

Again she blushed as he placed his flannel around her shoulders and she lightly clasped it with one hand. She liked that it smelled like his cologne, and maybe if he forgot she had it she could keep it. Just to like, wear sometimes. "I have no clue what I wanna do, if we're being honest here." She said with a small laugh, "college sounds way better than working at the 7-11." she pointed out. Anyhting would be better than working at the Sev. "I kinda wanna take some writing classes? I'm not sure though. I mostly just write on forums. But I don't wanna go to school until I move away from here. Saves from having to transfer colleges."

This small talk between them was the most interaction she had allowed herself to ever have with him. Right now she didn't feel embarrassed, but rather comfortable. Like they'd been friends for years. But maybe that was because of the shots Jenny made her take before they left for the party ,"so you're not enjoying college?" She questioned. He didn't exactly seem the most fond of it, not for the place itself but because he seemed about as lost with everything as she was. From down the street she could hear the cheers of everyone from the house party, which garnered her attention to her phone that now read midnight, "another new year of figuring stuff out I guess." She said as she pocketed it and looked back up at him with a small smile on her lips.

Mentions: Gavin ~ Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
coded by kaninchen

MOOD: Flushed

OUTFIT: x and x

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Qwertycakes Qwertycakes Not Meat Not Meat
tags
TL;DR
tl;dr
jennifer kyang
Think my brain is rotting in places, I think my heart is ready to die

Jenny pulled her eyes away from the corner where a leather clad figure stood nonchalantly. She had no choice honestly. As much as she may want him to, Seb had made it clear that he would never do something as lame as go to a party populated with vapid basic bitches such as herself. There was no point in bothering a total stranger by staring at him and willing herself to believe her crush was actually there.

And not a moment too soon. Because the very second that she pulled herself away from mystery guy, she found herself face to face with one grinning Scotty Ferrari, causing her to instinctively flinch.

"Dude!" The words flew out of her mouth almost instinctively. "You can't just sneak up on people like that." Jennifer paused for a moment, before Scotty's request sunk in. "Absolutely not. You're not dancing with Alessa." She strode over to her friend, squeezing her arm to confirm that she would not be stepping aside to let Scotty have a turn. "Go make out with Riley and leave us alone."

Snarky comments, playful flirting, and a few cheap insults flew through the room as quickly as air flew from their lungs, Jenny's hands found their way to her hips, emulating a fed up teacher or parent. They circled through a few topics, although it never too look for a dumb wisecrack about her and Riley getting together to be made.

As always, Jenny's stomach turned at the accusation that she was into Riley. Even if it was just a joke. It didn't change the fact that Riley was clearly convinced that they were going out on a date and that she was down bad for him. As hard as Jenny tried to shut the rumors down, they just kept coming back. The last thing that she wanted was to be written off as Riley's girl. She could kiss her chance at ever getting with Seb goodbye if that happened.

Jenny took a deep breath, prepared to list off a series of torture methods that she'd use if Scotty kept calling Riley her boyfriend involving his balls and a dull razor, when her eyes widened. Sebastian Quinto, in the flesh. Walking over to them, two red solo cups in hand.

Before the young dancer could even register what was going on, he had made his way over to the group, playfully bowing like a leather-clad Prince Charming. In that moment, it took all the strength and willpower that Jennifer Kyang had in her body to not instantly turn beet red and remain focused on what Seb was actually saying. “You're absolutely right." She stifled a smile, turning back to Scotty and Alessa to shoot her coworker one final warning glance.

“Lead the way Mr Quinto." Jenny coughed, affecting the most proper British accent she could muster. The pair set out into the crowd, huddled close by to properly talk. “I don't know how I can ever forgive you for cockblocking me.” Jenny sighed dramatically, as she accepted Seb's drink. "I mean any second now, we were just gonna start going at it on the dance floor.”

Eventually they found their way to a slightly quieter part of the room, leaning up against the wall. Regardless, Jenny didn't move an inch further from Seb than she absolutely had to. "But seriously." She piped up, offering a weak smile to Seb. "Thanks. I owe you one."

She took another sip of her beer before shooting a glance at her coworker. "You know, I can't even remember the last time I saw you out of that stupid uniform." It was true. As mortifying as it was for Jennifer to prance around in a mustard yellow button-up and red bow-tie, none of her coworkers were spared from that fate either.

Emboldened, partially by the slight buzz that she was feeling, and partially because this had been the first time she and Seb had hung out outside of work, she took one final swig, downing the remaining contents of the cup. "You look good. I mean you did in the uniform too but it's different. More you, obviously."

And just like that, the atmosphere of the room completely shifted. In an effort to break the awkward tension, Jennifer quickly changed the subject before they could dwell on whether her comment was weird, inappropriate, unwanted, or some combination of the three. "So....."
She trailed off. "What brings you to the party? I thought you were too good for crap like this."

code by valen t.

scroll

Work Hard

annie.

mood

Tired but happy

outfit

firestation

interactions

Brittany Avidan

tags

She had lost count, for better or for worse, how many lives she had saved. She remembered every last one she couldn't though. Their faces were planted in her memory for every scene she returned to. Time after time, she had lost someone. No matter how good she was, she couldn't save them all. So she promised herself she'd never forget them. She promised herself she'd get better anyways.

So there was no way she'd let this man die to crush syndrome - not while she could mitigate as much of it as possible. She let her eyes fall on Brittany as she came over with the gurney,
"No we got this, just make sure to call to main dispatch to let the hospital know we have a trauma incoming."

When they had got the man free the firefighters around her looked to her and let her know they were going to lift him out and on the gurney at the count of three. She moved through the car with them to the other side, managing to hang the bag on the gurney and with the help of one of the firefighters push him towards the ambulance,
"Hey Avidan, I need you here with me. I need you presence, this is not that night but this man is depending on you driving us there quickly and safely, okay? The firefighter over here is going to help me get him in the rig and secure, I need you to be ready to pull off as soon as that happens. "

Annie looked Brittany in the eyes with her own soft ones trying to make sure she made that connection with her before mouthing you got this as she and the firefighter moved the injured man into the back of the ambulance, closing the doors and the firefighter smacking the back to let Brittany know they were ready.

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

The Dancer

Alessa

mood

Nervous

outfit

x with x

Skylars Party

interactions

Scotty and Jenny

So much was happening.

First she had pulled away by Jenny, taken go go and dance, pulled through bodies until they reached the makeshift dancefloor. Of course Alessa was happy to dance but she couldn't do very much given the little spce that they had. That and the loud, pounding music in the house was unlike what she would typically listen to. She was uncomfortable, nervous, and she wanted to go home. Nothing about being crammed into a house with a ton of people inspired her to continue being there.

But the promise of seeing Kaz? that was more than worth her staying behind for a little while. As long as she was with Jenny everything would be fine, right?

Alessa couldn't even argue, however, when Jenny was suddenly pulled away from her, leaving her alone with a man she didn't know. Scotty? He knew Jenny somehow, likely a friend from work. She would make the best of the situation, though. At least Kaz was on the way.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Scotty." Alessa spoke, her voice soft and barely audible over the music. "I'm Alessa." She offered him her hand, not only to shake but to allow him to dance with her. Scotty seemed charming enough, kind. If he had ulterior motives they were certainly lost of Alessa. She couldn't tell. Then again even when people did have obvious motives, it took Alessa a while to realize just what they were.

Unconsciously, her eyes darted about the room, searching for Teddy, searching for Kaz. She wished she could find a familiar face amongst the crowd. She supposed she could settle with Scotty. If Jenny was comfortable enough leaving her behind with him then surely he couldn't be all that bad, right?

"So... How do you know Jennifer?" Alessa asked as she stepped backwards slightly, bumping into someone who muttered obscenities at her as she quietly apologized.

She wanted out of there and she wanted out of there now. Maybe Kaz would be willing to take her home...

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

The Asshole

Alex

mood

Jealous/Annoyed/Defeated

outfit

Avidan Household

interactions

Avi, Lilith, Kiera

tags

Literal hell.

This conversation had turned from mildly annoying to literal hell quite quickly. Alex knew that Kiera was just spouting this nonsense to get under his skin and as much as he didn't want to dignify her with a response he couldn't help but grind his teeth slightly at each and every word that she said. Anger bubbled throughout him and he had to advert his eyes, taking in a deep breath as he did so to calm himself down. There would be no lashing out. For Scarletts sake.

"Yeah well. You know Scarlett." Alex hissed, "I wouldn't be surprised if things go wrong at some point."

He didn't mean for it to sound as negative as it did. He didn't want to sound bitter or seem like an asshole. At the end of the day, though, Alex had his doubts. The relationship between Scarlett and Francisco had moved quickly, so quickly that he didn't have time to adjust to her being in love with someone else. Alex couldn't remember the last time that Scarlett had been in love. A long time ago. Probably when they were dating, really.

"He doesn't walk on water, you know. Man has some fucking problems that he seriously needs to get over before that kid is born. Poor Scarlett. You know she never wanted to be a mother in the first place." He sighed, looking toward Avi and Lilith. Avi had stopped listening the moment that the baby had been brought up.

"Theres nothing touching about a shotgun wedding. You know the only reason he's proposing to her is to get under Avi's skin and to solidify their relationship before that kid is born. Come on, Kiera, don't be dense. What other reason do you think they have for announcing her pregnancy and then less than a week later he proposes? Obviously he feels guilty."

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

The Broken One

Britt

mood

Upset

outfit

The accident

interactions

Annie

She was swimming.

Thoughts racing, heart racing. Brittany could feel herself being pulled into the depths of her pain. This was the worst part of the job, the memories that flooded her soul every time that she answered a call like this. The wrecked vehicle wasn't hers. There wasn't pieces of her life scattered about the road. The man wasn't the man she loved. He wasn't in a body bag. This man was alive.

"Okay. Okay. I'm here." She replied, heading over to the rig. She hopped into the drivers seat and adjusted it for her to drive. Of course when Annie loaded in, Brittany glanced backwards. She was ready... Well as ready as she could be. There was nothing that could fully ready her for facing her traumas.

The moment she felt and heard the tap on the back of the rig, Brittany took off. She glanced back again for a moment, trying to see how Annie was doing.

"I'm going to turn on the lights. You okay?" Brittany called out, reaching for the lights so they could get across town to the hospital faster. She drove quickly but carefully not taking any chances.

Fists clenched, Brittany could see her fingers turning white from the grip she had on her steering wheel. Nerves built up within her and she knew that once they were in the clear that she would need to take a moment to calm herself down. The feeling of tears all too potent in her eyes. She would hold it together until they were in the clear. She would stay present despite the brain fog that creeped up within her.

Images of the past flooded through her. The body bag, the rain, the pain, all present in her mind. All tearing through her. It wasn't fair at all. It made her wonder why she had continued doing what she did. It made her question her choices. Maybe she should retire. Maybe she should give in and allow her father to take care of her.

Anything was better than this.

♡coded by uxie♡

MOOD: Pumped

basics
MENTIONS:

Raeven @era

INT:

Oliver Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

Wilhemina tamarapasek tamarapasek

tags

tl;dr
Vinny Ramos
The truth is out there
Vinny's heart sank, unable to hide his disappointment. It was written all over his sad face as they rounded the corner where the abandoned pizzeria stood, and didn't find Rae waiting there for him, nor any of the others.

Duh, why would she show up? She probably has way cooler stuff to do on New Year's Eve, the boy thought, shoulders slumped, jamming his hands dejectedly into the front pocket of his Ghostbusters hoodie.

He sulked in silence for a short while, waiting with Wilhemina in front of the meeting spot for anyone else to show. Eventually, he perked up when a small figure appeared from the dark. “Hey, Oli's here!” Vin turned to her, beaming, before jogging over to impatiently meet his friend.

“Oh, sweet, you brought it??” Vinny was far too distracted by the camera Oliver held to answer any of his questions at first. Excitedly plucking it from Oli’s grasp, he turned the camera over in his hands carefully. Sure, he had his phone, but it was a rather dated and beat up old model with a lightly cracked screen from being dropped one too many times by a careless young man. This looked like a real nice camera, one that could net them far better footage of their pizzeria ghost.

“So yeah, we’re just gonna ask the ghost stuff like how they died, and things like that. Try and interact by asking them to move an object or something. And we'll be recording! In case the ghost says something that we can't hear at the time. Maybe the recording will pick it up,” Vin yammered on excitedly once the trio was making their way to the pizzeria's entrance. He chuckled watching Wil affix the tape over her mouth. “How you gonna ask the ghost any questions though??” He teased, giving her a playful nudge. “Nah, it's okay. Me and Oli will ask.”

Though from afar it looked heavily boarded up, the door was surprisingly free of any locks or chains. Upon closer inspection, the boards and rusted nails looked like someone had gone at them with a crowbar at some point. Luckily, the door itself appeared to have been kicked in more than once, and one just needed to give a good pull to get it open. Vinny's deep brown eyes widened though as he struggled with it, some headlights from a car down the street catching his attention. “GUYS,” He whispered frantically, catching a glimpse of pale moonlight glinting off what looked like a set of light bars attached to the top of the slowly approaching car.

“Crap! Is that a cop??” He asked, and began to tug desperately on the door. He didn't look up to confirm if it was indeed a police car or not, instead opting to give the door one final heave until it swung wide open, nearly knocking all three kids backward. The boy then ushered his two friends inside, slipping in just behind them.

“You think they saw us?” Vin glanced between Wil and Oliver, doubled over while he paused to catch his breath. The stale and unbelievably musty air inside the place immediately started to make him cough, though he tried his hardest to keep his voice somewhat hushed.

Yet again though, it didn't take long for Vin's attention to be captured away from his worries about police catching them in the act of breaking and entering. “Guys, this is awesome!” He mused aloud while gazing around curiously, running ahead to peek into the filthy, derelict kitchen.

“Do you guys feel a presence here?” He asked gravely, pulling off his backpack to rummage through it. Suddenly feeling a cold shiver from the idea they were possibly being watched by some sort of entity of dubious intent.

“We should try this,” Vinny pulled out a small black device, holding the gadget up for the others to see. “It measures electromagnetic fields,” He grinned at them, as if that little tidbit of information would mean a damn thing to any normal person who doesn't spend all their free time watching ghosthunting videos on YouTube.

code by valen t.

MOOD: Cranky

OUTFIT: This

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Skylar Not Meat Not Meat

Kio @era

Elliot purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

tags

tl;dr
Daisy Finnbar
Live fast, die young
Bad girls do it well
Daisy barely stifled the subtle roll of her hazel eyes as Skylar made a big show of introducing herself to Kio. He was male after all, so of course the slutty blonde would start flirting with him any second now. It was all a split second distraction though, from the statement Elliot had made moments ago, insisting Julian had already hired him.

“You're hired…?” Daisy turned her attention back to him, her lightly flushed face a map of puzzled aggravation. Surely the director would have texted her with such important news; he sent her texts over every other dumb thing. Though if Elliot wasn't bullshitting, she'd be hard pressed to pinpoint if she was more annoyed at him or Julian then.

Finally freeing Kio from her gentle grasp, Daisy then folded her arms tightly as she watched Skylar and Elliot's flirty banter with growing irritation. Were they even flirting, or was it all in her head? It hardly mattered, Daisy knew Elliot would be spending the night with her anyway, long after the party ended. Just another out of many nights the two lovers probably spent together. Nights he’d clearly rather be with Skylar over her.

As much as she wanted to slap Elliot's dumb mug, it was Sky's smug face that she really wanted to annihilate in that moment. She'd never wanted to punch someone so badly. Instead though, Daisy turned with clenched fists, mumbling a quick and insincere, “Well, have a great night,” before scuttling off without another word to any of them.

Sorry, Kio. She'd have to explain to her friend that the need to flee the situation was imperative, lest she had gotten them both kicked out of the party with her violent outburst. Hopefully, he'd understand.

Daisy swiftly found some more shots of straight brown liquor and parked herself there without even bothering to find out what the shit even was. Then immediately tossed one back to drown the tears that pricked at the corners of her eyes.

Wincing at the harsh swallow, the producer mentally chided herself for being so weak. Of course she'd cried over Elliot countless times, but she'd be damned if she was gonna do it in front of other people. She would never be the pathetic drunk girl at the party, crying her eyes out over some idiot. She would sob over her idiot in the comfort of her own bed, thank you very much.

The brunette downed another shot, then another, selfishly, without giving much thought to how she'd get Kio home later. The booze was her vehicle now, simply a means to get herself to a place where she just didn't give a fuck anymore, at least for the rest of the night.

code by valen t.

MOOD: Scientific

OUTFIT: Hidden

basics
MENTIONS:

Vinny Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

Arthur @.Curious.Nat.

Raeven @era

Lex Not Meat Not Meat

Wilhelmina tamarapasek tamarapasek

INT:
INT:

tags
TL;DR
tl;dr
Oliver Dreyfuss
How lonely it is, to be drowning in a place where everyone can swim

The ghostbusters were barely through the threshold of the pizzeria when all of a sudden they were scurrying for hiding places– Vinny thought he saw a cop. Oh no. Oh no.

“You think they saw us?”

Oliver, though he was still pressed against the back wall in terror, shook his head.
Cops scared him worse than ghosts ever would. But they hadn’t been seen. They couldn’t have been… besides, the city police probably had more important jobs to do than busting a bunch of trespassing teens. Once Vin took the lead and ventured ahead into the darkness of the abandoned restaurant, Oliver silently followed along.

Visible dust particles were suspended in the air, catching the dim light from the broken windows and floating like a thousand tiny phantoms. The shadows seemed to flicker, like some sort of reverse candlelight… this was exactly the place a ghost would linger in. Trapped souls seemed to permeate every dusty surface.

The dust also immediately found its way into everyone’s lungs, causing an eruption of coughing fits. Oliver, whose breathing was already compromised by a nasty infection (and probably not helped by his new smoking habit), was particularly badly affected, reduced to barely-sustainable wheezing within seconds, but he chose to ignore the clawing discomfort in the name of scientific advancement. He could worry about air later.

While Vinny pushed his way into the crumbling remains of the kitchen, Oliver started sleuthing his way through the abandoned booths and tables. Many had already been overturned and shoved haphazardly up against the walls, and there was evidence of some decor that had long since been removed or stolen: broken glass shards, dusty shadows on the walls where paintings and menus must have once been hung, shreds of carpeting. For some odd reason, the large wooden letter D from the “Pizzaland” sign out front was lying underneath one of the tables, cracked and chipped and forgotten. It was nearly impossible to imagine what this place must have looked like when it was still up and running. In Oliver’s imagination, it felt as though this place had always existed exactly as it was; dusty and cobwebbed and rotten and hauntingly empty.

He tried not to think about how this place was probably full of spiders.

“Do you guys feel a presence here?”
Vinny called from the kitchen Oliver followed the two girls inside to join him, taking a long look around the dark room. It was oddly colder in here than it was out in the main dining area… he shivered, pulling his dark hoodie tighter around his skinny frame.

“...What do presences feel like?” He blurted out after a long awkward silence, his voice scratchy and weakened by the dusty conditions. His eyes flitted from Vinny over to Wilhelmina, who bizarrely still had a strip of duct tape over her mouth from earlier. “Hey… hey Wil, do you feel anything?” It didn’t really occur to him that the tape would probably prevent her from answering. This wasn’t a particularly logical moment for him.

code by valen t.

MOOD: Drunk

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Leo Lizy Lizy

tags
TL;DR:
tl;dr
Xiomara Alvarez
I'm too busy acting like I'm not naïve
Xiomara's head was swimming from the dizzying little twirl she impulsively did before falling onto the bed. She let her upper half drop lazily onto her back to shut her eyes for just a moment, though it only made the room seem to spin more, unfortunately.

“Snaaacks,” Xio affirmed from her prone position, but quickly forgot the request as soon as she was sitting up once again. “Leo! Sit with me,” She giggled, watching him hover nervously nearby, and grabbed his arm to pull him down with her.

Even her inebriated condition couldn’t stop her heart fluttering wildly as Leo finally plopped down beside her. Never had she ever been in a boy’s bedroom like this before, and the good looks this one just happened to possess weren't exactly calming her nerves. Just sitting oh so casually on his bed, it made her mind race with thoughts of curling up next to him in it, tangled up in his arms.

“Hey, you’re not drinking,” Xiomara pouted, slightly glassy chocolate eyes flickering about behind her oversized frames to locate the bottle Leo had stashed somewhere in lieu of taking a sip. “Come on, drink with me! Pleeease?” The girl begged, hopping up to grab the bottle from his desk, and once again thrust it at Leo.

“It’s actually not that bad,” She lied, breaking into a laugh over the apprehensive face Leo pulled upon taking a sniff of the hard liquor. Xio couldn't help reaching out to cup his chin in her hand. “Leeoooo, has anyone ever told you,” She playfully smooshed his cheeks in her gentle grasp, which only made her dumb drunken ass laugh more. “You have the cutest face?”

God, wtf was she even saying?? She was having a great time with Leo, so she didn't much care. But the freshman was sure to be mortified once the booze wore off in a few short hours.
code by valen t.

MOOD: Content

OUTFIT: Nothing much yet

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Damian Lizy Lizy

tags
TL;DR:
tl;dr
Gwen Alcott
I love money, I love bags
I love cars, turbo stacked
I want Louis Double V
I want Prada for my feet
Gwen scoffed at the incoming message, the usual sarcastic little quip of an answer from Casper. She wanted to ignore him, but couldn’t put the phone down long enough to keep from tapping out a response right away. Out of habit though, she stopped herself before she could deliver it. Of course she would adhere to her own rules, she followed them religiously when dealing with men, and they've yet to steer her wrong.

Never text back right right away, she would sagely advise her younger sisters, or anyone who sought dating tips from this seasoned professional. And that wasn't as hyperbolic as it might sound; for Gwen, dating was always more of a lucrative career than a search for true love.

Moments later though, all rules were out the window again when she found herself reaching for the phone to hit the send button, just to get one last little crumb of attention from Casper.

It was annoying, how often she’d catch herself thinking about him lately, or longing to see him. There was absolutely no reason for it. Not only did she have the perfect man already, but Casper was the opposite of perfect. Incredibly wealthy, yes, but he was also short, rude, flippant. All these flaws, yet Gwen seemed to constantly have to remind herself of them these days. In truth, she found Casper insanely attractive, and the way he perpetually managed to work her last nerve only added to the appeal. Not that she'd ever admit it to anyone, least of all to herself.

She smiled at Damian in the mirror as he appeared behind her, his hands gently resting on her hips. The perfect man indeed, handsome and dashing as ever. Who would have thought she'd land a gorgeous, rich lawyer, not to mention someone whose company she actually enjoyed? There was nothing on Earth that would make her give up her precious prize now. Gwen was sure she'd paid her dues with her disgusting oaf of a late husband, and Damian was sent to her as good karma for suffering through that marriage…though luckily, not for long before he keeled over from a heart attack.

“Thank you, Handsome,” Gwen turned to face him, flashing a sweet smile at his compliment. “Mmm, too bad we have to go. You look good enough to eat,” She purred, reaching up to give him a gentle kiss, careful not to smudge her freshly painted lips. While she was being sincere, a romp with Damian would have to wait until later tonight, after she was finished rubbing elbows with Damian's rich Hollywood clients that would hopefully be in attendance tonight.

She let her arms slip around his shoulders as she did so, pausing to fuss with his collar and jacket lapels before letting him go. Then wandered from the bathroom to the adjoining bedroom, letting her short, silky robe fall from her shoulders with a playful glance over her shoulder at him. The brunette tossed it aside, now only in her undergarments, an intricate system of straps and snaps and garters.

“So what's the plan for tonight? I was thinking you could introduce me to some of your friends from the show…” Gwen chattered on over the night's itinerary she'd already planned out for them in her head, having disappeared into the large walk-in closet. She appeared moments later with a tiny black dress in her manicured hand, holding it up against the light curves of her petite figure.

“What do you think? The Valentino?” She asked, posing for her beau to let some light catch the glittery crystals that trimmed the lush fabric of this obscenely expensive designer dress.

code by valen t.

MOOD: Excited

OUTFIT: Come on Barbie let's go party

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Wynn travelbypages travelbypages

tags
TL;DR:
tl;dr
Jenelle Kennedy
Let us be young, let us be wild
until the summer's over
Jenelle couldn't help but laugh watching Wynn choke down his own tequila shot, seemingly struggling with it just as much as she did. “One more? Oh, no…here goes,” She giggled, letting out a deep breath to brace herself before throwing back the shot as quickly as possible.

“Thanks!” Jenny smiled brightly in appreciation when she was also handed a beer for a chaser, finding it far easier to sip on than the tequila. Though she still managed to nearly choke to death on it when Wynn took her by surprise remarking on how great she looked, just as she was enjoying a less than ladylike swig. By now, Jenny was getting rather buzzed, and all manners seemed to have flown right out the window.

Her already flushed face went a deeper red, not only from his words, but the realization Wynn knew exactly who she was and clearly remembered her from high school. Jenelle quickly swallowed, a dainty hand reaching up to cover her mouth in a desperate effort to keep from dribbling onto herself.

“Oh! Thank you,” She was beaming from the compliment, eyes trained shyly on the floor before letting her forest green gaze wander back to flicker over his boyishly handsome features. “You look great too! And you're a lot more….outgoing than I remembered? I mean, not like that, I just, I didn't think parties were your thing…I mean, not that they wouldn't be! You just didn't seem like the partying type…” Jenny willed herself to stop babbling before she said any more stupid crap that could possibly offend him. While she was thoroughly enjoying being drunk in most other respects, the inability to control her mouth was one she didn't care for.

Time seemed to be flying by, though Jenny didn't have much of a clue, having left her tiny bag and phone somewhere she couldn't quite pinpoint in the moment. Not that it even crossed her mind to worry about her possibly lost belongings when she having the best night ever, too busy wishing it would never end.

A couple of beers later, and Jenny suddenly noticed everyone around her was yelling in unison, all counting backwards from ten. She flashed a grin at the cute boy beside her and quickly joined in the counting, playfully tugging at his arm to urge him to do the same.

She was fully taken by the glorious moment of the entire party celebrating upon reaching midnight. Hands in the air as she hooted and hollered with the rest of the drunken crowd, she threw her arms around Wynn and pulled him to her. Even as sloshed as she was, Jenny couldn't work up the nerve to steal her first real kiss from an unsuspecting recipient, but she could press a soft peck on his cheek before letting him go. “Happy New Year, Wynn!!”

code by valen t.

MOOD: Chill

OUTFIT: Dirty hippy chic

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Calla travelbypages travelbypages

tags
TL;DR:
tl;dr
Nico Tiwari
Killing someone's vibe should be a fucking crime
“And now? We just chill,” Nico watched Calla take the other tablet and gulp it down with her beer. “Oh hell yeah, there's a place right around here that's always open…like always,” He nodded his approval at her suggestion of Chinese food. No doubt in his mind that they'd be open late on New Year's Eve, and of course they were.

The food seemed to arrive in no time, before their drugs even had time to kick in. Which was good, because once they did, their appetites would likely wane very quickly. Waiting for pills to take effect always felt like forever when you were counting the seconds, but Nico was wolfing his food down fast, not just in anticipation for the impending high but because he hadn't even realized how starving he was until a mound of deliciously greasy Chinese food was put in front of him.

Half an hour later, he was staring at the ceiling on Calla's living room floor, sipping on another beer. They'd gotten her speakers set up and were playing a nice mix of chill music Nico had queued up on his phone for just such a drug-fueled occasion.

He was definitely starting to feel it. Nico closed his eyes as the sensation washed over him, but his curiosity got the better of him. He glanced over to where Calla was lying just beside him, turning onto his side to peek over at her.

“You feeling it?” He grinned, inching closer, but her massive pupils already told him the answer. His mouth was instantly dry, making him swallow hard, but it felt great, and his beer just an inch too far away to grab anyway. Plus he didn't want to move away from Calla. He only wanted to move closer to her, unable to curb the urge to run his fingertips over her bare arm to trace her impossibly soft skin. In that moment, it was undeniably the greatest thing he’d ever felt before.

“You're beautiful,” The words fell from his mouth without even a first or a second thought, it was simply what he was thinking in the moment, and what little filter he had was simply gone now. Letting his hand wander down her hip, then her thigh. His dark eyes fixed on her hers, brighter than he remembered mere seconds ago, now radiating an electric blue.

His gaze flickered over her delicate lips, and he wanted to kiss them so badly, but hesitated for a moment. Nico had no problem kissing strangers, it was something he did often, but he didn't want to do anything to ruin this perfect moment. All the signals he'd been given so far seemed to alert that Calla was more the quiet and reserved type, she just wasn't that type of girl.

Yet…she didn't seem like the type if girl that would take drugs with some random man she'd only just met, but here they were.

Speaking of kissing…Nico suddenly remembered what day it was, as if a hundred years had passed since the two of them were just chatting about New Year's Eve.

His phone was a bit out of reach, and he had to strain for it, letting out a pitiful groan as he struggled to tap the screen. In his condition though, it was no surprise he couldn't make much sense of the numbers, a normal side effect for a brain soaked in these particular happy chemicals.

Nico swiftly gave up on the phone and fixed his attention back on Calla, where he preferred it. “Happy New Year,” He broke into a playful grin, nudging her nose with his own. Fuck it...even without a solid excuse for a kiss, he dove in anyway, eagerly pressing his lips against hers. It had to be midnight somewhere in the world.

code by valen t.

Al Brinson

She didn't really like his response, but she never seemed to like his responses these days. Nothing seemed to satisfy her no matter how logically sound his response were. He wasn't a man who made brash decisions, he was very careful and methodical. There was nothing that wasn't to say he wasn't averse to taking risks, but he knew when to take that chance. So it sometimes felt strange for him that even when he said the most carefully constructed sentence to Clem that it still ended up with her back turned to him. It drove him crazy. He loved her passion but he couldn't understand when she worked such a technical job how she could not let that passion go sometimes and make decisions with the data in front of her. Though, he supposed that she would have the counter point of him always being so calculated.

It didn't really seem to matter so much to her in the beginning. She didn't seem to have any problem with his personality - she didn't have any problem with the way he moved, his family moved. It all seemed to go weird when they got engaged and she seemed to want everything rushed and would argue that it wasn't rushing since they were engaged. Baby this, wedding that. He could understand the wedding part - that was the point of being engaged, but a baby so soon? He was on his way to being chief of surgery, a baby would slow that down.

His eyes went back over to her when she got on the phone and began to speak to her father. He hadn't learned a whole lot of Italian, just enough to pick up a few things, so for the most part he could understand her side of the conversation, but still wasn't fond of when she did that.

"A dat wid you," the jamaican patois slipped through his lips before he even realized it, rarely dropping back into the patois that he picked up visiting his grandmother and other Jamaican family, sitting there along side Jae as they sat at the dinner table. He tilted his head side to side to crack his neck before letting his mind wonder a bit as he drove, "I do love you, you know. Even though you act like I don't."

playing...
Another one bites the dust

by Queen

Clem Not Meat Not Meat

º º code by ditto º º

scroll

The Chief

Clem

mood

Pupset

outfit

The car

interactions

Alan

Typically it would melt her.

His admission to loving her would drive her mad, make her melt into his arms, and remember all of the reasons why she loved him. They used to be so sweet together or at least that was what Clementine saw. Some days she wondered, though, if those were just rose tinted glasses. She wondered if perhaps she had fallen in love with the idea of being in love. Any way she sliced it, it was certainly too late to change her mind. At the end of the day she did love him no matter how that love came to be.

A gentle sigh passed her lips as she rested her elbow against the small ledge of the passenger seats window, her head turned as she stared out at the scenery passing by with her thumbnail pressed between her teeth. Clementine wasn't certain what to say. She didn't want to set them off into another spiraling fight by speaking her mind. She never wanted them to fight and yet...

"You could have fooled me." She spoke, refusing to even look at him at this point. "Not sure how I could have known this considering you rarely, if at all, show that you do."

Instant regret poured throughout her. Another fight. Bitter words that she wasn't sure that she truly meant that were only ever used to get a reaction from him. To get him to yell at her, defend himself, defend his love for her. This wasn't how their relationship was supposed to be. This isn't what Clementine had wanted when she said yes. This wasn't what she thought loving someone was going to be like.

♡coded by uxie♡

WYNN JONES
Wynn's face reddened at her comment on how he was more outgoing. Truly, he was not. He only came out because one he got an invite and also because he was tired of being cooped up at the library. Admittedly, he had always gotten some serious fomo when he saw everyone's stories on social media. He just never was that type of person to want to go out and drink. It's actually how his mom ended up with him, then ended up hating him because he was born of sin. But she was gone now and he could do what he wanted... It might have taken him a while after high school to build up the courage to come to a party,

But here he was, taking shots and drinking with his crush. Seriously, why hadn't he thought of doing this sooner? Maybe this was just the alcohol talking too, he'd probably regret everything in the morning, but for now he was having fun, and for once he was letting loose. "I'm not normally like this, I just work and sleep and work and sleep." He told her, with a shy shrug of his shoulders. It was kinda hard to keep up with Jenny, party because of her bubbly behavior and partly because he never drank and whatever he did drink tonight was hitting him hard. So, he decided to just go with the flow, letting her lead him wherever until she settled with the countdown.

He had only ever seen this type of thing on TV, usually with New York and the ball drop, but this seemed more fun. Being around the people who just wanted to start a new year, to start over. Maybe that was something that Wynn needed to do? Start over, become a new man rather than the lonesome janitor. Of course he wouldn't quit his job, but maybe his resolution could be to get out there more, make more friends, meet new people. Maybe talk to Jenny more. This was the first time since high school that they really had an interaction, and he was giddy with excitement. Even if they didn't develop feelings, she would most likely be added his his very short list of friends.

Quickly, he joined in on the countdown, bravely throwing his arm around Jenny as they hit 0 and screamed "Happy New Year!" There were poppers and horns going off all around him, and Wynn had the widest grin on his lips as he watched the excitement of everybody. But, he was quick to notice the peck that Jenny placed on his cheek. His face reddened again and he looked at her, and smiled again. "I would like us to go on a date." He said, trying to be loud enough to hear over the people. "That is, if you would like to?" This was him being brave. This was him being a new person and chasing after that resolution to be a different person. Of course, if she said no, then he would have to take a different step toward that goal, but for now he left it up to her.

Mentions: Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
coded by kaninchen

CALLA CARLTON
Calla was nervous, unsure of what these drugs would feel like or how they would make her act, but the excitement of trying something new was what was keeping her sane in all this. She qas quiet as she nibbled at the food and quiet as she finished her beer. She liked when he talked, because he seemed to have a lot more to say than she did. He had a lot to say compared to her, which made sense because she had barely done much with her life. Which was probably why she was so willing to just take drugs from a random guy.

Later on, when the drugs had finally kicked in, Calla just lay on her back staring at the ceiling. She wasn't sure what exactly she had expected from the drug, but the tickling feeling in her brain and the relaxed way her body was humming was certainly not it. She liked this feeling quite a lot, it felt like she was floating on a cloud but at the same time like she just wanted to get up and dance. She had almost forgot she wasn't alone in the room until Nico spoke again, asking her if she felt it. She very much did. Turning her head, she nodded a little as she let her eyes wander over him. He was quite handsome, especially with the glowing purple aura around him.

"I feel... Like I'm floating..." she told him, her speech slightly slowed with the amount of euphoria that she was feeling. As his fingers traced down her arm, goosebumps raised everywhere. Like someone was tickling her skin with a feather and his hand was not his hand. But she liked the feeling so she used every muscle her body could muster to scoot closer to him. For someone who lived in a van, he sure smelt good. Maybe a little bit like weed, but she could smell the kind of shampoo he used. So she scooted closer again, just to feel that comfort of him envelope her. She heard it was a good idea to be calm while high, and that's exactly how she felt. Calm.

"You're beautiful." He told her, and normally that type of comment would have her blushing, bashful that someone would even see her that way. But with the drug coursing through her system, all she could do was smile up at the ceiling and mumble, "you're lying." Though she knew he wasn't. It was her only way to not seem over complicated, like someone who thrived on compliments because she was far from that type of person. She hadn't even realized what time it was until he said Happy New Years and her eyes lit up a bit more in excitement. "Happy-" But she was cut off by his lips pressing to hers.

It felt different than a normal kiss, like his lips were like two soft marshmallows pressing against hers. But she obviously liked it because she pressed into the kiss more. She read once that molly was an aphrodisiac, but maybe it was working differently on her because all he wanted was to keep kissing him. She liked his lips, so much. They were soft, and the little beard he had was lightly grazing her chin and it tickled but in a great way. And when he went to pull away she gently grabbed his shirt and pulled him back to keep kissing her. "No I like this." She whispered against his lips before deepening the kiss ever so slightly.

This sort of behavior was very much out of character for Calla, but maybe it was just Nico bringing out who she should have been in the first place; or maybe it was the drugs.

Mentions: Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
coded by kaninchen

MOOD: Irked

OUTFIT: Looking spiffy

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Danielle Not Meat Not Meat

tags
TL;DR:
tl;dr
Alexei Milyukov
Why get used to something new?
Cuz no one breaks my heart like you
Alexei couldn't contain his delighted smirk. Clearly rather pleased with himself, as his mission to cockblock Julian went perfectly. On top of that was watching the dipshit's hilariously panicked expression when his wife arrived, as the former model catwalked over to make the situation just that much more awkward.

Unfortunately, Danielle wasn't quite so amused. His smile collapsed as she whirled around to greet him with the most livid of dirty looks, leaving Alexei with the realization he didn't actually have a game plan beyond putting a damper on her little transaction. But before he could speak, Dani had already slipped out of his grasp and stormed off.

“Great to meet you two,” Alexei quipped sarcastically with a wink and click of his tongue before hurrying after Dani. He found her at the bar, angrily throwing back most of her drink. “Oh, you're mad at me now?” He pouted with an indignant roll of his eyes. “I'm the one who should be mad! You were gonna…” He paused. Remembering they were in public, he lowered his voice on the last few words, leaning in closer to be heard. “You were gonna fuck that guy back there!” With a frown, Alexei folded his arms, as if he'd just hit her with a mic drop of a point that couldn't possibly be argued.

His eyes soon started to wander though, finally taking in the details of the revealing little dress of velvet and black lace that cradled her cleavage so perfectly. It was a pretty dress, he'd never seen it on her before, but he suddenly had the strong urge to destroy it--simply tear it to shreds right off of her.

A grin tugged at the corners of his lips as Alexei watched her chug the rest of the alcohol in her glass. “See? Good thing I'm here. Now you have a designated driver,” He snickered, a hand easily curling around Dani’s hip to pull her closer to him.

code by valen t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back