• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Another 1x1 partner hunt

Katt

The crazy bitch you all love
Hey guys...I'm not in many rps on this site. So I'd like to start a 1x1 or two I'm basically up for anything and generally write 1-2 good sized paragraphs. Pm for any interest. I generally play the female role but do very well as a male. Always up for romance. Absolutely adore them.

Rules...

I'm not a huge stickler on these

1) Please. Have good grammar..I can't stand the abbreviations and text talk. Its extremely annoying to me.

2) Don't one line...at least have 2-3 sentences minimum please.

3) Tell me if I'm doing a bad job or going to fast or to slow. Please help me make it interesting

4) Finally. Have fun. [emoji75]

These are my ideas..bolded ones are the roles I'd like to play, the ones with * means I really want to do them. Ones with more stars are ones I would just die to do honestly.

• Spy x rival spy

Abused teen x popular kid at school

Vampire x Werewolf* (Or reversed where you're the Vamp and I'm the Wolf)

• Arranged marriage**

• Anything war related

• Halo**

• Metal gear solid****

• Hellsing

~OC x Alucard***

~Seras x Alucard

•Soul Eater

~Kid x OC***

~Soul x OC*

~OC x OC**

•Dragonball-Dragonball GT

~Vegeta x OC**

~OC x OC*

•Attack on Titan

~Levi x OC****

~OC x OC**

~Eren x OC*

~Eren x Mikasa

•Sword art online

~Kirito x Asuna

~Oc x Oc (in replace of Kirito & Asuna)

Any other ideas pm me.

Thanks ^-^

Without pain...we cannot love

Last edited by a moderator:
Really that'd be awesome...I'm such an idiot though...I forgot to put that the bolded ones are the roles I'd like to play..

Katt said:
Really that'd be awesome...I'm such an idiot though...I forgot to put that the bolded ones are the roles if like to play..
Yes, I'd love to! Ahah.. But, can we do the abused teen one? It'd be cool!

Then I'll post the rp...it'll be called "Beaten" that sound good?

Im Interested the Supernatural!

and maybe we could combine it with war would be interesting.

Hey guys, I'm back and ready to join in once again...went through some major changes and such...(moving, loss of phone, locked out of account...ect. ect.) Look to the first page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back