MsPolite MsPolite

UNIFICATION EAST RP
Drakerus Drakerus
Neon Valkyrie Neon Valkyrie
MJ ._. MJ ._.
Orikanyo Orikanyo
Hachi Machi Hachi Machi

Hi everyone.

September is fast approaching and I was thinking of adding some TP bonuses for anyone who would like some extra assignments or has more free time within the month.

The Assignment:
Please choose one of the following:
1 detailed Beastiary Entry
1 detailed Flora Entry

Participation Guidelines:
1. Participation is not mandatory. No one will lose any points for not giving an Entry.
2. Which ever Entry you choose, please adhere to the Forms presented in the Encyclopedia thread
3. When you have completed the form, please submit it in the Submission Thread for Approval
4. After it is approved, you may post it in the Life Encyclopedia thread
5. Player entries that are approved will receive a 5 TP bonus at the end of September.
6. Players have the month of September to complete a form for submission and have it approved.

Points of Interest
1. If possible, please limit your Entry to within the Domains of the Northern Kingdoms or Eastern Union and the particular climates or natural regions found within. That way there is more of chance to actually use the Entries in some manner within the IC.
2. If you ever need any help, the GM is available to aid you please contact me via OOC tagging.
3. Please hold back from entering, OP creatures or Flora. I am not opposed to larger creature entries, or rare entries as everything will be examined on a case by case basis.

List of Players
WRATH NORTH RP
Reinhardt Reinhardt
Jack Rakan Jack Rakan
Andromeda Arc Andromeda Arc
Proletariat Proletariat
MsPolite MsPolite

UNIFICATION EAST RP
Drakerus Drakerus
Neon Valkyrie Neon Valkyrie
MJ ._. MJ ._.
Orikanyo Orikanyo
Hachi Machi Hachi Machi

Hey Everyone!

First off, sorry for being on hiatus like that. The move was more difficult than anticipated. Telecom services at my place almost feels like I am in the boonies.

Many times I have seen RP's go on hiatus even for a short period, players drop it, so I would like to roll call everyone and see what their status is.

We can assess things for the weekend and see where everyone stand and start on Monday 25 September from the points the IC's stopped at.

Rest assured, I have returned and will not leave for the foreseeable future.

It's good to be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back