• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anita's RP Requests!

badyogi

-retired-
Heya! I've been on here almost a year now, and I'm looking for 2-3 fairly active, committed, partners who are interested in long-term rp.

I'll usually be able to get posts done 1-3 times a week.
If I won't be around for more than a week, I'll be sure to update my status to let my partners know.
My RP Style
○ 3rd Person POV only

○ Casual / Detailed: I will typically write 2-3 detailed paragraphs, but I can write anywhere from one to several, depending on the storyline, as well as my partner. Please give me at least one paragraph to work with. NO one-liners.

○ Romantic relationships in my rps are not a must, but I do enjoy them, if the chemistry is right.

○ My main characters will usually be 19+, though some side characters may be younger

○ I love drama, an element of surprise and/or twisted takes on "cliche" stories. I don't do well with typical slice of life rps, and I tend to get bored with them. Mature themes are very welcome, within site rules, of course.

○ Usually, I prefer PM for 1x1, but I can do thread as well
○ I am up for f/m, f/f & m/m, so the gender roles listed in my plots are not set in stone

○ I like to have some sort of Character Sheet, even if it's just the basics, as well as Face Claims. My fc's will almost always be real images, but I have no preference what you use. Whatever makes you happy!

○ Because so many storylines on this site seem to start and then fade away, I do not remove plotlines once someone has requested it. So there may end up being more than one version of a rp, but I'll always do my best to make them unique to the rper.

○OC Plot Ideas○

(Bold characters are the ones I'd like to rp)

#1. Daughter of a well-known Russian mafia boss (who was captured and sentenced to death for his crimes), goes to America after his sentencing to escape his bad name and history. She's a danger addict who misses her mafia lifestyle; she often causes trouble just for the hell of it, and it would make her day to watch the world burn. She ends up meeting a detective completely by coincidence and wants to spend more time with him, because she likes to play games with people, but doesn't expect to actually fall for him.

#2. A former Amish girl, turned rock star has no interest in falling in love or going back to her quiet past. She only cares about having the time of her life partying & drinking, while taking over the music industry. During a small local gig, she meets a friend of a friend; a quiet, laid-back guy who manages to get under her skin, until she can't stop thinking about him.

#3. A young woman's family sells her into marriage because they need the money. She is sent to another country to live with him, but finds out he's angry, abusive, and very violent. She isn't allowed to leave the house often, but during a rare outing, she meets a young man and the two hit it off instantly. But if they're to be together, he'll need to save her from her husband.

#4. A girl realizes she can travel in time through her dreams, and gets herself into all sorts of trouble. But nothing so bad as the assassin who is hunting her down through time and space.

#5. A man with a complicated past has taken to gambling & drinking. In his angst, he swindles an old woman out of her life savings. She gives him a chance to redeem himself, but when he refuses, she reveals herself to be a witch, and places a curse on him. Because of his greed, he transforms into a dragon every night, with no recollection of the damage he causes on his city. Only once he finds his true love's first kiss, will the spell be broken.
○Pinterest Writing/Dialogue Prompts○

(Bold are highly desired)

#1. When she was a child, she saw her parents get killed by a delusional man who claimed he was a time traveler. She thought he was just crazy, but as years pass and she grows older, she realizes that her best friend starts to look eerily similar to her parents' killer.

#2. "I pass this responsibility onto you." "There are 800 people waiting outside this room who want to carry this burden. Why make me do this?"

#3. She's been able to read minds since she was seven. Mostly, she watched people's thoughts passively and undetected, but one day, someone talks back.

#4. "I'm blind, you idiot," she said, finally showing off her white eyes. "But I'll tell you one thing," she swung her blade inches from his nose. "My other senses are incredibly good."

#5. She stared at him, her favorite teddy bear in one hand, and his pistol in the other. "Hi dad," she whispered.

#6. He pulled at the ropes with all his might, but they wouldn't give. "Don't bother," a voice said. He looked up to see a thin girl bound with the same rope. Although it was dark, he could see her bruised eyes and bloody wrists. "I already tried."

#7. "Right now I don't know if I want to kiss you or throw you off a bridge." "Can I pick?"

#8. "Never trust a survivor until you find out what they did to stay alive."

#9. "You think you have a choice, and that's sweet and all, but it's time you took the knife and did what you were meant to do."

#10. "I don't want to be lady-like. I want to lure men to their death."

#11. "I love you," he whispers under his breath as the love of his life walks down the aisle towards the man he is paid to assassinate.

#12. She went to sea to catch a monster, and came home with a son.

#13. She grew up on the black market after her mother sold her as a baby for drugs
○Other Pairings○

(Bold are highly desired)

○ Modern / Twisted Disney
○ Vampire & human
○ Vampire & Wereanimal
○ Hunter & wereanimal
○ Vampire & Witch
○ Demigod & Human
○ Demigod & Supernatural Being
○ Faerie & Human
○ Seelie Fae & Unseelie Fae
○ Human & Mermaid/Merman
○ Succubus/Incubus & Human
○ Childhood friends grown up
○ Girlfriend & boyfriend’s best friend
○ Necromancer & Human

If something here catches your eye, or if you have any ideas of your own you want to share, let me know!​

Last edited:
Do you have any plots for your ones in bold. Of not I would be more the happy to help you come up with something via pm

Heyo, still looking for someone? :)

I really like the first plot you posted, or maybe an angel x demon or human x demon, whatever you prefer, if you're interested :)

Hello, I'm Wolfy! Just wondering if you are still looking for partners or not?

I also have prompts from Pinterest, a whole board of them actually if you also want to check them out! :)

http://pin.it/lUspN-m

Hello! hello!! I am very interested in the first plot! if you still searching of course.

Actually I have detective OC ^^ that I would be glad to use, I am new here but I can do my best.

I am interested in the Human x Werecat with me being the werecat if possible.

The assassin one sounds interesting to me as well.

Let me say hi first for Meg (your profile pic), she is awesome but very often forgotten.

I'm interested in no. 5, but no.9 got me thinking if that was a fantasy & survival theme. Necromancer and human could work too.

Let me say hi first for Meg (your profile pic), she is awesome but very often forgotten.

I'm interested in no. 5, but no.9 got me thinking if that was a fantasy & survival theme. Necromancer and human could work too.
Meg is life <3

I'll pm you about the plots ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back