• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Animorphs

Shandragontear

Shark Whisperer
So I'm pretty sure no one under the age of 25 knows what this book series is about anymore. But for those of you who were fortunate enough to read it would any of you be interested in RPing it? I'd like to keep a very small group as I find larger groups have trouble keeping a continuous story line going. I'm open to doing all custom characters or a mix of custom and canon. Even if only one other person interested I'd be willing to do some one on one Animorphs as well.

I had them in my school actually, I haven't read the series in a long time but I enjoyed them I'd love to join this Rp. I'd prefer to create an OC but if wanted I could try acting out a canon character.

Awesome to meet people who have read them as well. I'm all about character development so I'd love to hear any specific plots either of you would like to see played out for your characters.

Maybe something like the original Animorphs need more people on their team, and they choose our characters as them?

God I didn't know anyone knew what this was anymore.

Maybe we can just start over from the beginning. Like we discover a crash alien spacecraft.

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer custom. This way we arent messing with cannon universe and we have freedom.to add our own take story

I loved reading the animorphs and watching the tv show (though it wasn't the best). I would love to join this! I agree with Shippo, I prefer custom as well.

I'd prefer to start with a custom character, we could always have them come into contact with the canon characters later.

Or role play both groups and have them unite later on.

I'm only 18 and read through the whole series, one of my favorites of all time!

I'd love to join if you're willing to allow it

I'm so joining, I loved this series as a kid along with the Goosebumps books! Color me interested if you're still accepting, I wish this series was more popular in this generation!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shandragontear said:
So I'm pretty sure no one under the age of 25 knows what this book series is about anymore. But for those of you who were fortunate enough to read it would any of you be interested in RPing it? I'd like to keep a very small group as I find larger groups have trouble keeping a continuous story line going. I'm open to doing all custom characters or a mix of custom and canon. Even if only one other person interested I'd be willing to do some one on one Animorphs as well.
I think this answer your question I make a thread if I were you

I'm actually kind of excited for this, I've been dying for something like this for a long, long time.

Thread is up. So far I only have a bit of info in the OOC tab. I'll see what else I can get done tonight before I pass out. I'm not off work till Monday so I'm hopping to get everything set up then.

We're ready for character sign ups. Still need to get our main group of custom Animorphs before we can really start RPing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back