• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

AnimeTale (Introduction) (Chapter 1 contest)

Killer Memestar

Okay, so as nobody knows, I'm making a written(Well, typed) story based off of these events(And some events that would happen in an anime).

#1:Asriel dies after coming back from the surface, and ASGORE vows revenge on the humans.

#2:After the other human children arrive and perish in the underground, Frisk(Female) arrives and then the pacifist route begins.

#3:After the pacifist route ends, Frisk decides she'll (Or if you want to refer to Frisk as "They" or "Them") stay in the underground with all of the monsters living down there.

#4:Chara(Also Female), who was trying to enter this timeline, is brought back in full form, with her("Them" or "They") soul also completely repaired. Instead of going aggro and killing everyone, She instead devotes her life to protecting Frisk.

#5:Kiroto(My OC, info on him will be available soon) falls into the underground while looking for it, so I guess he succeeded in that mission, and his journey, and the story, starts there.

So to sum it up, a peaceful timeline of UnderTale. There will be no deaths, but there will still be fights. 

Fight         List

Ruins-Flowey Fight

Boss-Undyne

Contest Rules:

#1:You can use your own OC's

#2:You can genderbend

#3:Adult content IS allowed, as long as you can censor it cleverly.

Ex:"She sat down on my long...err...thing. I didn't want to say yes to this but it was her decision."

( ̄へ ̄)

#4:No deaths! Now I know you some of you people are messed up like that. XDD. But this story is peaceful. OK?

#5:UnderSwap Allowed

#6:ERROR 420:RULE NOT FOUND

Contest Requirements:

• Must be 6-8 paragraphs
  • Good Grammar

Character Color Codes:

Kiroto:Sky Blue

Frisk:Any Color

Narration:Black

Chara:Red

Undyne:Dark Blue

Alphys:Yellow-Orange

Sans:Blue

Papyrus:Crimson

Toriel:Grey

Asgore:Bold Grey

Your OC:Whatever color you want.

Because I'm not one to judge(But I still will), I need someone who has over 250 posts and has their own Roleplay Area and/or Hosted Project.

So, good luck and let the contest BEGIN!

cough If anyone sees this cough

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back