Anime & Manga Anime World

Only one? Fairy Tail. Magic, friends, and adventure! Of course I'd probably have to be in the Fairy Tail guild because knowing me I'd be destructive. I have two modes, very precise or total klutz and it's a toss up which I'll be on any given day.

Only one? Fairy Tail. Magic, friends, and adventure! Of course I'd probably have to be in the Fairy Tail guild because knowing me I'd be destructive. I have two modes, very precise or total klutz and it's a toss up which I'll be on any given day.

That's good to hear. Very creative indeed. 😊😊

Pokemon. I get to surround myself with cute and badass animals who can understand human speech, sometimes even talk back, and live in an apparent economic utopia where currency doesn't matter, and kids 10 and up can just live on their own, squat wherever they want, travel the country on foot, and rest assured that these kids probably aren't going to be dead in less than a week.

I don't even want to be a trainer, I just want to catch cute Pokemon and enjoy their companionship.

Pokemon. I get to surround myself with cute and badass animals who can understand human speech, sometimes even talk back, and live in an apparent economic utopia where currency doesn't matter, and kids 10 and up can just live on their own, squat wherever they want, travel the country on foot, and rest assured that these kids probably aren't going to be dead in less than a week.

I don't even want to be a trainer, I just want to catch cute Pokemon and enjoy their companionship.

Omfg same here I'd always wanted to be a Pokémon Breeder, but I think my choice of Pokémon would be odd to some. 😄😆

Users who are viewing this thread

Back