News Anime Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're talking about me daesung daesung then, yes I think a K-Pop area would be a great- but seeing as not a lot of people on the site like it compared to how many people like anime/manga, it would be a bit unfair on the other interests that aren't so big and cause some arguments/complaints. (:

I'm very well aware of what other moderators are interested in. That does not mean that it suddenly qualifies that subject to become its own forum, nor is it that person's purpose to create that topic into one, either.

I know. Im just trying to make a point.
No need for confrontation.
Apologies

for the kpop thing, I'm mostly indifferent it. call me a weebaboo but i kinda prefer jpop more.....to be honest.

I'm very well aware of what other moderators are interested in. That does not mean that it suddenly qualifies that subject to become its own forum, nor is it that person's purpose to create that topic into one, either.
why not create a music forum? that way its not specific and everyone can do their own genre

I'm alittle late but, I'm happy about this decision :D I won't be using the anime section my self but I'm sure many people are happy to have a place to find others with interests similar to them without having to clear the waters in a whole other thread, so I'm always happy when something gets a separate thread that's popular!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back