• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anime Lovers Wanted

WinterFever

Somebody's Nobody
Sup people, I'm in the mood for some anime themed roleplays. ~

Anime's I'm in the mood for.
Zoids (chaotic century themed mostly)
Tokyo Ghoul
Fruits Basket
Free! Iwatobe Swim Club
Kuro no basuke
Attack on Titan
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fairy Tail
Haikyu

I've seen a lot more, but those are the ones I'm in the mood for at the moment. :3
I don't really have a lot of rules, just know my writing is usually about a paragraph or two long, so I'd like for yours to be as well.
I prefer to double in my roleplays because I hate picking what role to play, I like playing both so I'd like to get both sides of the story we are creating.
I prefer MxF relationships, but I can rp MxM but I'm still new to those.
Uhhhh, I like talking to people so please be cool and talk to me~
We can rp on here, pm's or Discord!

I think that's it...? Yeah, message me if interested?

Last edited:
I would just like to say that at first glance I thought this thread was called "Animal Lovers Wanted," so I immediately clicked. No questions asked. Haha. xD

As it were, I'm not much of an anime person, so here's a free bump and perhaps a chuckle at my expense! C: Best of luck on your quest!

Sup people, I'm in the mood for some anime themed roleplays. ~

Anime's I'm in the mood for.
Zoids (chaotic century themed mostly)
Tokyo Ghoul
Fruits Basket
Free! Iwatobe Swim Club
Kuro no basuke
Attack on Titan
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fairy Tail
Haikyu

I've seen a lot more, but those are the ones I'm in the mood for at the moment. :3
I don't really have a lot of rules, just know my writing is usually about a paragraph or two long, so I'd like for yours to be as well.
I prefer to double in my roleplays because I hate picking what role to play, I like playing both so I'd like to get both sides of the story we are creating.
I prefer MxF relationships, but I can rp MxM but I'm still new to those.
Uhhhh, I like talking to people so please be cool and talk to me~
We can rp on here, pm's or Discord!

I think that's it...? Yeah, message me if interested?
I'm interested in doing Tokyo Ghoul, Fruits Basket, Haikyuu, Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fairy Tail, Kuro No Basuke, and Free! Iwatobi Swim Club...I'll decide which one to do if you happen to still be looking.

I'd be interested in any of the below c:
  • Fruits Basket
  • Free! Iwatobe Swim Club
  • Attack on Titan
  • Fullmetal Alchemist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back