• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Anime High

"Kae wake up," Kae heard her brother say from above her. His big dark figure blocked out the light streaming through the window. "Nnnng 5 more minutes," she managed to mumble out before flipping to the other side of her bed.

Kai sighed as he watched his sister helplessly, counting the time before he woke her up again.
"Five minutes are over."

Hearing this, Kae rolled herself up into an eggroll and flopped onto the floor with a thud.
"Oww..." she whines sitting up, still in her roll. Kai raised his brow at that, stifling his laughter at her clumsiness and instead said, "Hurry down before I leave you,"

20 minutes later, the two made it to the school entrance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waking up with her hair sprawled all over her mattress, drool leaving the corner of her lips, and disheveled clothes isn't exactly sleeping beauty. Kyoko, or Kyo, couldn't care less though, it was school, not a grand ball. Drowsily getting up and walking to her bathroom the girl fixed herself up and tied her hair up into a ponytail and did daily morning routines before leaving the empty house, and quickly getting out her phone playing games on it before arriving at the school.

Kae, as usual, stayed close to her brother. She didn't like strangers. And this school was full of them. Kai, sensing her discomfort, ruffled his sister's hair as if saying 'I'm here'. Suddenly, he bumped into something.. or someone. He turned to glare at the person. The girl had black hair and big blue eyes that screamed 'Fuck off'. In her hands held a gaming device, also know as a phone. If he wasn't the person he is now, he would've labelled her as cute, but he isn't that person. "Watch where you're going girl," he deadpanned as Kae peeked out from behind him to see what the commotion was about.

@PockyPandaChan

"I'm sorry, but I was watching where I was going. Maybe if you were smart enough, you would've known that you were the one to bump into me." With that, she walked off, not giving a second look as she walked into the school's entrance gate, putting her phone into her pocket, whistling a small tune. Well, that was a great first impression on someone.

Kai slightly frowned as the girl walked away. This was why he hated people with a passion, but thinking about it, it was mostly his fault for being an ass in the first place. He shrugged it off.

Kae, who was watching intently the whole time, decides to speak up for once.
"So... she's pretty," were the words that tumbled out of her mouth before she could think to stop it. Her brother turned and stared at her, right through her soul. Kae sweat dropped and looked down under his uneasy gaze. Man she hated them!

Upon entering her classroom and sitting down in her chair, the girl let out a breath she didn't know she was holding and buried her head into her arms. She knew it was her fault for running into the male, but just like always, her mouth reacted before her brain did. She really didn't want to apologize to the male after school was over, but she didn't have a choice really. She wasn't girly, but she sure wasn't rude to people on purpose.

Andrea was woken up by dad opening the curtain in her room, letting the sunlight in. Once he left to go make breakfast she sat up in bed and stretched. She got ready for school and ran down the stairs to go eat the Sprinkle Spangles cereal her dad had put out for her before he had to leave for work. Ande ate quickly before she got dressed and ran out the house, wishing she could just ride her skate board to school. Instead she walked the whole way, which was only a mile.

Onec Andrea got to school, she walked through the doors and onto the worn out looking marble floors. She glanced around to see if anyone was still in the hallways, or if they were all in class.

After a while of awkwardness (for Kae at least), Kai finally turned away and marched to his class but not before gripping her hand tightly. Kae mentally grinned at that. Even though her brother doesn't show it, she knows he has a sweet side to him. He was annoyed, yet still had the time to watch out for her knowing she wasn't all too well with being under the eyes of a stranger.

They both made it to class and Kae seated herself on a desk behind a girl that seemed all too familiar. Without thinking, she tapped the girl on her shoulder and waited for her to turn around and waved.

@PockyPandaChan

Kai, who willingly sat next to his sister saw how she tapped a girl on her shoulder. He raised a brow questionably. Kae was never this friendly with anyone. She was too quiet for that. Shrugging again, he leaned his head against the palm of his hand and watched- without popcorn.

Kyoko reluctantly looked up and her face was met with shock. It was those two at the school's entrance. She cussed in her mind mentally and let out a small wave to the two, more the girl than the guy. Looks like she was going to have to apologize sooner than expected. The girl cleared her throat and looked at the male dead in the eyes, cheeks slightly flushed, eyebrows creased, lips in a thin line and sweating a bit. She opened her mouth and spoke softy, "U-um, sorry for being so rude to you this morning, my.. um, instincts kinda took over, and made my mouth react before my brain got the chance to." There she said it. The girl mentally patted herself on the back with a small cheer.

Tadae had been up, waiting for something to happen when her mother banged on the door and yelled at her to get ready. Tadae had to cover her mouth to keep from yelping in surprise. She shouldn't have been surprised, but what was new? She groaned and stood from her bed, getting dressed in a hurry. She probably looked ridiculous in the black skinny jeans and pink hi-low shirt her hands had laid touched. She didn't care as long as she was on time to school. With a sudden burst of energy and a to-go mug of coffee in her hand, she ran out the door and towards the school she would be going to for the next four years of her life.

Kai was as surprised as Kae was, but unlike her, he didn't show it. For once, someone apologized.. and he didn't know what to do so he just waved and turned his back to her after giving her a hard gaze.

Kae was a grinning mess as the girl said that. Who would've thought that someone could stand up to Kai like that? She had guts, Kae could tell.
"We're gonna be great friends!" Kae giggled out loud without thinking but then clamped a hand over her mouth. Oops she thought as her eyes widen. "U-Uh..." she stuttered, "I'm Kae Yoshiki?" She squeaked out her name in more of question than she had hoped.

Her eyebrows shot up, was someone actually trying to be friends with her? "I'm Nakamura Kyoko, nice to meet you..." She stuck her hand out waiting for the girl to take it, "I think we'd make good friends too, Kae."

Kae smiled cheekily as she took Kyoko's hand in hers and shook. It was so soft... Wait stop thinking before she thinks you're going crazy her conscious told her, snapping her out of the weird thought. Kae reluctantly let go of Kyoko's hand. It was soft though... her mind replayed and she mentally slapped herself. "Soooooo," she drawled out hoping it would rid of her evil thoughts.

Kyoko hummed, letting go of the girl's hand that had just recently held hers. "You know, your hand is awfully soft, do you use some kind of lotion? I'm kinda jealous." She put her hand up, inspecting it from side to side and giving a slight frown and furrow of a brow. "Well, that aside," Kyoko pointed at the male besides Kae, "Is this your brother? You two look alike."

Haha in your face conscious! Kae thought when Kyoko said her hand was soft. At least she wasn't being weird alone. Tee-hee~

No just no both her conscious and her said at the same time. Then, as she realized Kyoko asked a question she looked up. "Um yea he's my brother, Kai Yoshiki. He's got some dark thing going on in his head BUT don't mind his rudeness. He doesn't always act like that," Kae answers putting emphasis on the word 'but'.

Haha butt... she thought.

"He's a sweet soul really, just got some messed up dark land that needs to refurnish in his mind. Seriously though, Kai really needs to lighten up and poop out some rainbows or something," Kawe kept on ranting on and on about random stuff until she was out of breath. "So, yeah.."

Kyoko laughed loudly when Kae mentioned how her brother should poop out rainbows. She found the way the girl rambled on sort of cute. The two honestly, in emotions didn't seem alike at all, though their appearances say otherwise. "That's nice to know." Kyoko proceeded to look around the room and sweat drop, there was no one, absolutely no one here but the three. "So, um. About this class..."

Kae too, looked around as she noticed it was deserted. "I have a bad feeling about this class...it's like something is gonna pop out and scare the poop out of us.." Just as she finished her sentence, Kai popped out from behind her. "Boo," he said enthusiastically waving his hand in a very boring attempt to scare his sister. Which worked. In a bad way. The reaction he got from her was nothing like he thought it would. An elbow to the face and shrieking in his ears was so not worth it.

"OMG!!!!!! AHHH!!!!!" Kae screamed out loud like her life depended on it- which in her case, it did. "KYOKO RUUUN!!" she cried out and elbowed the 'thing' behind her before running out the door.

You're overreacting her conscious told her.

Well, you're underreacting, she snapped back still running.

Kyoko looked at the door from which Kae ran out of and to her brother who looked like he had a bleeding nose, he was probably dead. Getting out of her seat, the female took out some tissues and dabbed the blood off the boys' face silently. She kinda wanted to burst out laughing, pointing a finger at the male in front of her right now and scream out, 'Idiot!' but she didn't. She was such a nice person right now.

Kiname walked to class lackadaisically, he was tired and often yawned, covering his mouth as he did so. Kiname soon reached the class room and walked in, with his favorite umbrella over his shoulder and guitar in his other hand. "Hm? Why is everyone acting so crazily in the morning? did I miss an M.O.?" he chuckled lightly and sat down waiting for class to start

Kyoko perked up as she saw someone walk into the class and sit down, so she didn't get the wrong class! Thank god. Leaving Kai on the floor, and nudging him the tissue to hold in his hands, the girl walk up to the new person who had just recently sat down, upon further inspection on his back she realized it was a male. "Hey, there." She spoke up, waiting for the male to reply.

Kiname turned to her and smiled warmly "hello! how are you?" he turned his body, his white hair falling over his eyes, "whats your name?"

Tadae stared at the door, wondering how in the world she would open it since both of her hands were full. She shoved it open with both hands and raised her hands in victory when it finally opened, only for it to slam into her face as she was halfway into the building. She groaned as she felt the coffee in her cup spill down the front of her shirt. She finally opened the door and walked into the building like a normal person and started towards her class. She put the now empty to-go mug in her backpack, opened the door and walked in, dabbing her shirt. When she looked up, the scene she saw surprised her. On the floor was a male and in a desk sat another. Another girl was talking to the male in the desk. Her cheeks heated up in embarrassment and she walked to the back of the room, slightly confused.

"I'm Kyoko, you?" The sound of the door opening caught her attention, as she looked back, she saw another girl standing there, Kyoko's mood immediately brightened. More people were showing up! She quickly ushered the new girl over to introduce herself.

Andrea walked down the hall, with one hand on the strap of her book bag, she walked through a door to a classroom with a couple of people in it. She muttered under her breath before giving a fake smile and setting her stuff down close to the front of the classroom. She didn't really want to sit in the front, but that was part of her facade and having people know the real her was stressful, so she usually hid it from the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back