• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anime Fandom Search

merameranomi

Hey all, I'm glad to be here. I'm new to the site and looking to make some connections.

The Basics
I'm 27. I'm non-binary. I am a full-time student with two jobs. I will be as active as I can, but I am in a writing degree, so my time gets eaten up pretty fast. Be patient with me and I promise I will write something good.

I prefer writing around 2-3 paragraph replies, but I am very flexible with this. I've done script/chat-room style roleplays that have been super satisfying before. I do this to explore characters though, so writing more usually helps me think of more details.

I am open for every genre and most scenarios, so if you had an idea you've been wanting to try for a while, I'd be happy to play the scene out with you.

I prefer cxc interactions, but depending on the fandom, I'm fine doing cxoc or ocxoc as well.

The Fandoms
One Piece:
My main hankering right now. I'm looking to play Ace, Luffy, Robin, Zoro or Sanji. I'm open for any pairing. I just started the show a few months ago and I'm at ep. 810 now, so I'm just excited to be getting into the world. I'll take anything and everything OP-related you want to throw my way.
JJK: I'd be comfortable playing Sukuna, Yuji, or Gojo.
Gundam: Give me Char or give me Death. Jk, Gundam is a really cool world for OCs.
Overwatch: Oldie but a goodie. I haven't played OW2, so keep that in mind. I'm open for basically anything as I've thrown the canon characters through every AU you can think of already.
Shangri-La Frontier: I'm obsessed, best show of the season.
Pacific Rim: If you know what Chaleigh is, we're already friends. I see you, Tumblr 2013 baddies; let's cry together.
Hetalia: I found my old ff.net account from when I was 14 and I am sobbing it is just Hetalia fanfiction. I forgot how much I loved that stupid show.
Cyberpunk: I am.. so ashamed of the characters I'm attracted to in this video game. I will play any and all shitty characters against your V. Specifically, El Captain and Viktor.

I'm sure I have other fandoms but these are the main ones I can think of right now. If you see me hanging around the site and you have an obscure anime/video game prompt with no one to play it with, feel free to reach out! I've got a pretty diverse interest base, and I'm always happy to make new friends.

The Prompts
For these prompts, they can tie into any of the above fandoms or be standalone oc worlds if you felt inspired. These are the settings I feel very comfortable starting us off in, so if anything pops out at you, I can write a scene starter up!
  • Spy x Villain: The spy has been undercover for months, trying to get intel on the upcoming plans of the Villain. Something tells them, though, that the Villain might already know their real identity. For the lovers of drama and dark romance.
  • Megalo Box: Street kids make big money beating each other senseless in underground, technologically advanced boxing rings. In this dystopian world, the rich secretly fund this blood sport for their entertainment. Lots of potential to explore angst between fellow fighters, or an interesting dynamic between a sponsor and fighter.
  • Gundam: The solar system is tearing itself apart with war. High political drama, space knights, and psychic magic galore.
  • Pacific Rim: Two people are forced to cooperate with each other to save the world. Heavy apocalyptic overtones and angst are offset with the beauty of the Drift.
  • Spy x Assassin: This prompt is shamelessly just Spy x Family. Lighter than a lot of the others, as the premise is both are somehow unaware of what the other does. For drama, fluff, and a slice of domestic bliss.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back