• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[Anime || Closed] Love Triangle RP?

flapjack

a pathetic apathetic
*Insert awkward intro speech*

Hello and welcome! I sincerely thank you for taking the time to check out this thread. As stated from the title, this would be an anime-themed rp involving a love triangle and currently, I am looking for two people who would like to rp this plot o' mine.

The Requirements:

• Be Semi-Literate!

I would like to see at least 150+ words in your every post. I don't particularly mind someone's grammar or spelling, since nobody's perfect and I make mistakes, too. However, please don't use text talk. (e.g. $0m3th!n l!k3 th!$ or pls not this 2.)

• Be Active!

I presume that this is a common rule in rping. It's okay if you don't reply in a day or two and you aren't really required to say your reasons for temporarily disappearing, as long as you can post thrice a week, it's fine. However, if you don't post in a week, I'll assume that you are dead and would remove you from the rp.

• Follow the rules of the RPnation as well as the general rules of RP.

This is a must, right? Like, no god-modding, bunnying, no sexual content, etc.

• Stick to the theme of the RP.

Since this is a slice of life or modern rp, please don't give your character magical powers and change the theme into high fantasy. As much as I love fantasy, the plot does not fit in with that.

• Lastly, brainstorming!

Don't be shy to tell me if you have ideas or if you don't like a suggestion, so we can come up with a solution and compromise together. Don't worry, I don't bite!

Now that requirements are aside and if you're confident that you fit them, I then present you the plot of the rp!

Legends:

Blue is for Male! Pink is for Female!

Bold is my role! Underline is for taken!

• Character A is a famous idol swooned over by almost all of the entire Japan. However, despite him bathing in fame and fortune, he still isn’t satisfied. Why? It’s because he hasn’t reach his original goal, the cause of him entering the entertainment industry in the first place, his goal of being free from gynophobia.

Character B is a high school student who formerly works part time as a saleslady at a local supermarket. Ever since a new mall was built next to the supermarket she’s working at, sales have lowered down until it was forced to close, making her jobless at the moment.

Character C is Character B’s best friend and despite being a guy, he is also Character A’s loyal fan for several years. Secretly, he suffers from an unrequited love with Character B. He and character A becomes friends through a chat site, later on, even if they did not know each other’s true identities.

If you're interested in taking part in this rp, reply down below! Thank you for reading this again!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back