• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Zylvia

Agnorian

725010i5j7mjvxgg
725010i5j7mjvxgg

Welcome, stranger!

About Me

Hello, you. I'm Zylvia, though you may call me Glass if you're feeling rebellious. Why, you ask? Well, a lady never reveals all her mysteries, my dear. Now, let's get on.

I have frequented many a search thread, but this is my first time making one. As such, I certainly hope it proves fruitful!

I’m lucky enough to have some lovely RP partners, but lately, I've been craving some niche and nostalgic fandoms from my youth. From anime to novels to video games, I've been struck by a wave of longing and have found myself deeply missing the worlds I so often used to visit. So, with that said, I hope you'll find your own memories tickled, and help me complete my little quest.

If anything catches your eye, don't be shy. I'm flexible and always open to new ideas!

And if your curiosity has been piqued, do continue below for a bit more about me.

25+ years old

Australia (AEST)

10+ years of writing experience

Literate ~ Advanced literate

Wants to be your friend OOC

Loves to gush about our RP and OCs

Not ghost-friendly (but I am very chill and understanding. Promise! Just let me know if you’re no longer interested or if you need a break).

What I'm Looking For In A Partner

I see you’re still here. Excellent! Just what I was hoping for. Give me your hand; it’s time to see if we’re compatible. Here’s what I’m looking for in a partner.

21+ / This is for my own comfort and is a hard line. Sorry, and thank you for respecting my boundaries

Understanding. I work two jobs and am studying a graduate engineering degree, so replies can sometimes be slow. Please bear with me; I promise I’m trying my best

Collaborative. I love to plot together and hate doing the heavy-lifting on my own

Literate. I can write a lot for an RP I love, and think I’d get along best with someone who is literate or advanced

What I'm Looking For In A Roleplay

Still with me? Fantastic. Don't you worry; all will be revealed in due time. Patience is its own reward.

If you think we’re a good match so far, let’s talk about what I like in a roleplay.

OCxCanon. I’m down for OCxOC, but it depends on the fandom and the plot. If OCxOC is something you’re interested in, feel free to contact me with your idea!

Doubling. The only exception to this is an OCxOC roleplay. Nothing against those who prefer not to double; I’ve just found that this is the way I best like to write

MxF or FxF

Literate to advanced literate; multi-paragraph minimum

Lots of plotting and collaboration! I love planning out storylines, reveals, and character arcs. I love talking about our OCs, their lives, and coming up with headcanons for them. I love talking ships and mapping out scenes. This is one of the most enjoyable aspects of roleplaying for me. If you’re not the type to engage with your partners that way, unfortunately, I don’t think we’ll be a good match

Romance. I don’t like writing romance-centric RPs, but I do want romance in my roleplays

Willing to write dark themes. I really like exploring darker themes in my roleplays. Whether it be death, addiction, obsession, violence, jealousy or toxicity, I’m into it. I don’t like making it the centrepiece of our roleplay, but I do like incorporating it into whatever we’re writing! If you’re not into that, that’s okay too. But don’t be afraid of suggesting a darker idea that you’ve been wanting to try!

Fandoms

You’re here. You've almost made it. I will no longer hold you back from your journey. Parade into the unknown, and discover all that I have left to offer.

Here's a
sample of my writing for your viewing pleasure, and below are the fandoms I'm interested in.

Characters I would like you play as displayed next to the name of the fandom. All characters are listed in order of preference.

** Fandoms I’m currently craving have an asterisk next to them.

** Haikyuu!! [Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Kuroo]

Who I can play for you: [anyone]

Open to AU: Yes [soulmate, band. Anything modern and not medieval tbh]

Darker than Black [Hei, Havoc, OC, November 11]

Open to AU: No

Bleach [Byakuya, Hisagi, Hitsugaya (aged up)]

Status: Finished the manga. Caught up to the Thousand Year Blood War anime.

Open to AU: Yes [any]

Fruits Basket [Hatori, Hatsuharu]

** Violet Evergarden [Dietfried Bougainvillea]

Naruto [Minato, Gaara, Neji, Kurenai]

Status: Finished Naruto and Shippuden. Have not watched Boruto.

Vampire Knight [Akatsuki, Shiki]

Open to AU: Yes. Actually, this fandom is AU only since I don’t remember much about the actual plot rip.

** A Court of Thorns and Roses [Azriel, Rhysand]

Status: Caught up, including spin-off novel “A Court of Silver Flames”

** Daughter of Smoke and Bone [Ziri]

** Red Rising [Victra, Mustang]

Status: Completed the original trilogy. Not read the second trilogy.

** Final Fantasy XV [Ignis, Nyx, Lunafreya]

Status: Completed the game and watched the Kingsglaive movie

Fire Emblem Awakening [Lon’qu, Chrom]

Fire Emblem: Three Houses [Claude, Ferdinand, Sylvain, Dorothea, Dimitri]

Status: Completed Golden Deer. Currently playing Blue Lions. Have not started Black Eagles route.

Open to AU: Yes [modern AUs]

Collar x Malice [Sasazuka]

Status: Completed the game, all routes. Currently playing the fandisk.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians [OCxOC doubling only]

Status: Finished the original trilogy. Have no read any of the spinoffs.

Contact Information

I’m really excited to hear from you! If you’ve made it all this way, please include your name, age, favourite tea/coffee, and the fandom you’d like in your message. Please also include a writing sample. Length doesn't matter; I'd just like to get a sense of your style!

If you don’t include the requested info, I’m afraid I won’t be responding to your message. I just want to make sure people who reach out have actually read my ad and I can have confidence that we're a good fit.

Please message me via DM on RPN! I won’t be replying to comments on this post. I also only RP via DMs on RPN or offsite.

I look forward to hearing from you!

P.S.: If we've RP'd before and it fell through, but you'd like to try again (or try something new), please don't hesitate to reach out! No hard feelings, I promise. I know life can get in the way of our best plans and intentions, so I'm happy to either pick up where we left off or start fresh <3

Discord: glassessence

See? Didn't I tell you patience would gift you in time?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back