• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anime Based RP Anyone? (Always Lookng For People!)

GirlOfTheShadows

The Mysterious Girl
Heyo everyone! ^_^  I have been gone for while due to not having a computer, but I'm back! :D  I have really been wanting to RP lately so I hope to get some of you lovely people to do so.

At the moment I am interested in doing either Bleach, Black Butler, Bleach, Or Tokyo Ghoul RP's. I am not limiting to only those few I've stated though, as long as its an anime I am familiar with I will go for it. If you are interested in any of the ones I've stated or in any others just PM me and we can discuss the roleplay and get started. ^_^  

Last edited by a moderator:
How about a bleach with subsitutes emergeing in america due to their zanpaktou reaching them and ancient ancestors or close family being the conduit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back