• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anime and Animated Roleplays - Searching for Partners! // OPEN

TarantulaHawk

πŸ’ž libra β€” istp πŸ’ž
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
INTRODUCTION
Hello, everyone! I am T. Hawk and I'm sure you've seen me around the forms somewhere. I'm a pretty chill person, but I'm sort of picky with who I roleplay with. If you're curious about me, please keep reading to find the rules.

RULES
I use dark mode here on RpNation. So, when you write me responses in a forum topic, please be aware of that and do not use colors that wouldn't show up on dark mode.
2. I would like at least one solid paragraph per response (six to eight sentences long). Feel free to write more than that, but do not write a novel!
3. I only double up when it comes to fandoms, UNLESS you are willing to only play my love interest. Please specify which you'd like to do; double up or play my love interest.
4. I do not do canon/canon ships. Sorry.
5. Be literate and use the grammar we were all taught at some point in school. A mistake or two sometimes is totally fine! God knows I'm going to make them because I use the talk-to-text feature when I'm on my phone (which is 90% of the time, tbh). But just don't send me a wall of text I can't understand and we'll be completely fine.
6. I will roleplay M/F and F/F. I can also roleplay M/M, but not very well. Be patient with me if you chose a M/M roleplay.
7. If I am interested in the offer you provide below, I will be the one to message you. If I don't message you, don't feel bad! It just means I may not be as interested in roleplaying that fandom or using that storyline at the moment.
8. Please be prepared with storyline ideas for whatever fandom you chose. I am up for plotting out the storyline, but I'm often left to decide literally everything and that's starting to get annoying.
9. Obviously, due to the rules here on RpNation, we will not be roleplaying smut. However, a little bit of violence and some foul language is going to be expected.
9.5. If something has a strike through it, it means I don't want to roleplay it. Don't chose that fandom, please.
10. Please, please, please; talk to me outside of roleplay! Post headcanons and draw things. Have fun! I like to make friends out of the people I chose to roleplay with. That's one of the many reasons I like to roleplay in the first place.

FANDOMS
ANIME
Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji β–»β–»β–» Preferred Love Interest β†’ Alois Trancy, Ciel Phantomhive
Ouran High School Host Club β–»β–»β–» Preferred Love Interest β†’ Tamaki Suoh, Kyoya Ootori
Tokyo Mew Mew β–»β–»β–» Preferred Love Interest β†’ Dren/Kisshu
Inuyasha β–»β–»β–» Preferred Love Interest β†’ Koga, Sesshomaru
Pokemon β–»β–»β–» Preferred Love Interest β†’ Guzma, James, Archie
Hetalia β–»β–»β–» Preferred Love Interest β†’ Oliver Kirkland, Alfred F. Jones

CARTOONS
Invader Zim β–»β–»β–» Preferred Love Interest β†’ Dib Membrane, Tallest Red, Invader Zim
Madagascar β–»β–»β–» Preferred Love Interest β†’ Vitaly, Alex
Penguins of Madagascar [ TV Show ] β–»β–»β–» Preferred Love Interest β†’ Skipper, Dr. Blowhole, Kowalski
Shark Tale β–»β–»β–» Preferred Love Interest β†’ Lenny, Don Leno
Kung Fu Panda β–»β–»β–» Preferred Love Interest β†’ Po, Shen Li
Camp Camp β–»β–»β–» Preferred Love Interest β†’ David, Teen!Max
Sonic β–»β–»β–» Preferred Love Interest β†’ Sonic, Scourge, Knuckles
Transformers: Prime β–»β–»β–» Preferred Love Interest β†’ Megatron, Starscream

MISC.
Creepypasta β–»β–»β–» Preferred Love Interest β†’ Jason the Toymaker, Laughing Jack

Last edited:
There has to be someone interested in these fandoms, I hope~ Bump!

Hey T. Hawk! I've got to say, your rules are pretty much the same guidelines I have in mind when looking to conjure up a successful roleplay. I am 100% willing to double with you for a M/F pairing, and was thinking we could do something in terms of an Ouran High School Host Club rp (I have no qualms about taking on Tamaki or Kyoya as your character's love interest). I can't promise that I'll draw anything, but I would be thrilled to conspire with you about headcanons regarding relationship dynamics between characters and the like. I've got a few ideas in terms of plots and directions we can take to make this a worthwhile experience- but I'm also curious to know what things you have an affinity for when it comes to the type of story we'll end up writing together. Sorry if this was sort of long-winded, I just wanted to make sure I gave enough information to catch your eye while also keeping a bit of vague intrigue involved. Anyways, I hope to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back