• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [ animanga/game onexone doubling search! ]

Carnelian

pain
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hoi again! I'm remaking my search thread yet again-- Why? Organization since I'm so gosh darned scatterbrained!

Carni Facts!
  • Female (She/Her), 25+ years old.
  • Extremely scatter-brained, has several health & mental issues that can hamper activity.
  • Does have Discord for OOC, not comfortable giving it out unless we've been roleplaying a while.
  • Would prefer thread roleplays, but will do PM roleplays.
  • Can provide writing samples! ( All samples are SFW )

Wishes for a partner that; ( You don't need to tick all these boxes, but a good few is best! )
  • Understands my health comes first, so I won't always want to write out posts or chat and there may be periods of radio silence if my health goes downhill.
  • Will plot with me/not let me carry the brunt of coming up with things.
  • Enjoys a chat/friendship? Not asking for your life story, just a bit of friendliness so you don't seem like a robot or anything!
  • Will mention when they're bored/tired of a roleplay or will be busy. Honestly, all you have to do is say something like 'Sorry, I'm leaving the rp' and leave the convo, I won't chase you after that!

Important Stuff! ( Where the first few points will make me sound like an asshole x) )
  • When you contact me please at least provide; What I can call you, what you're interested in from my thread, if fandom; who you'll play for me & who you'd like in return, a writing sample if you have one to hand, and, what the weather is like for you right now!
  • If I don't respond to your initial message within a week you either haven't read this thread in full before contacting, or I'm currently not interested. In the case of the latter, do feel free to try again at a later date! My tastes and cravings change pretty often.
  • If I go silent during plotting, please give me at least a week before sending me a nudging message. As said at the start of my thread, my health is up and down, so any constant poking will just stress me out and make me not want to respond any further.
  • I really shouldn't have to say this given the above two points above but DO NOT MULTI-MESSAGE. Do not constantly message me asking if I've seen your message or reply. I will automatically switch off and not want to respond at all.
  • Regardless of what type of roleplay, if any character reference images are used: drawn (anime/manga/ect) only. Using RL faceclaims just makes me feel icky.
  • Regarding fandom roleplays: I very strongly lean toward OCxCanon doubling. I will do CanonxCanon if I have any pairings listed for a fandom, for these I will have the character I wish to play bolded. If neither is bolded, I'm happy to play either!
  • Regarding fandom roleplays II: All fandom roleplays need some kind of story you feel me? Doesn't need to be a fully mapped out plot, just something we can add onto OOC as things go on. Also romance. Big yes. Give me all the ups, downs, complexity & intimacy of a relationship and I'll love you forever.
  • Regarding roleplay in general: No one-liners please! I appreciate a good few paragraphs per character being played. And I shouldn't really need to mention equal attention to your canon character as well as your OC for fandoms.
  • Anything I've not touched on? Ask!
FANDOM ROLEPLAY CONTENT ( Feel free to ask if you think I may of read/watched something not listed here! Any title with a strikeout I'm currently not feeling unless you'd be willing to play the COLORED role from my looking for section. Anything else is still fair game! )
Love Live! ( OG, Sunshine, Nijigasaki )
I'm looking for: Nozomi, Mari, Ai, Rina, Kanata
Canon ships: EliUmi, HonoKoto, ChikaRiko, AiRina

Higurashi no Naku koro Ni
I'm looking for: Shion, Mion, Rena
Canon ships: N/A

D.Gray-Man ( both anime )
I'm looking for: Lavi, Allen
Canon ships
: LaviLenalee

Galaxy Angel ( anime, manga, games )
I'm looking for: Forte, Anise, Apricot
Canon ships: MilfeulleChitose

Uta no Prince-Sama ( anime, earlier games )
I'm looking for: Natsuki, Reiji
Canon ships
: OtoHaru, NatsuHaru, ReiHaru

Yu-Gi-Oh ( GX & 5D's anime )
I'm looking for: Judai, Yusei, Jack

Strawberry Panic!
I'm looking for: Shizuma
Canon ships: ShizuNagi

B-Project ( anime, game )
I'm looking for: Hikaru, Momotaro, Yuzuki, Haruhi, Akane
Canon ships: MikaMomo

Fruits Basket ( 2001 anime, reboot first season only )
I'm looking for: Hatsuharu, Shigure, Ayame

Highschool DxD ( anime, first few novels )
I'm looking for: Rias, Yuuto

Date-A-Live ( anime, all novels )
I'm looking for: Nia, Kurumi, Tohka

Sword Art Online
I'm looking for: Asuna
Canon ships
: KiriAsu

Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess & Genius Young Lady ( novels )
I'm looking for: Anis
Canon ships: AniEuphi

Blue Exorcist ( anime )
I'm looking for: Rin

.Hack// ( IMOQ & GU )
I'm looking for: Haseo, Silabus

Atelier ( all translated games )
I'm looking for: Rorona, Totori, Meruru, Ayesha, Wilbell, Escha, Logy, Solle, Sophie, Emizel, Harol, Firis, Ryza, Empel, Kala
Canon ships: EschaLogy, RyzKlau

Tales of ( most translated games )
I'm looking for: Zelos, Jade, Spada, Yuri, Raven, Hisui, Richard, Jude, Alvin, Mikleo, Edna, Velvet, Eizen, Law, Aegis
Canon ships
: EstelleRita

Ar Tonelico
I'm looking for: Aurica, Luca, Finnel, Saki

Final Fantasy ( IX, XIV, X-2 )
I'm looking for: Zidane, G'raha, Y'shtola, Alphinaud, Alisaie, Rikku, Paine

Persona ( 3/5R )
I'm looking for: Makoto(P3), Akechi, Akira

Hyperdimension Neptunia
I'm looking for: Neptune, Noire
Canon ships: NepNoire, UniGear, IFCompa

Pokemon ( trainer games only. earlier regions preferred )
I'm looking for: N, Cheren(BW2), Hugh

Dangan Ronpa ( 1~3 )
I'm looking for: Nagito, Ibuki, Byakuya, Chiaki, Junko

Ensemble Stars
I'm looking for: Natsume, Leo
Canon ships: AraMika

Himouto Umaru-chan ( manga )
I'm looking for: Umaru
Canon ships: UmaKiri

Last edited:
Another note about winter season; With the weather getting cold, stormy and shitty more than usual over here, there's usually a higher chance of me getting sicker than the usual and going MIA for a few days~week. While I try to keep people notified, it can sometimes come on suddenly and I'm just too out of it for days. So here's a little forwarning & a bump! :>

For the meantime though, I'm slowly getting through convos/owed things over the next few days. orz;;

Hey! Hope replying here is OK, I wasn't sure if you preferred PMs or responses to this thread. You can call me Sarah, I'm primarily interested in FFXIV threads and am willing to play G'raha or Y'shtola (leaning more towards G'raha), if Estinien or Zenos are in your repertoire that would be awesome :). I'd have to gather a writing sample for you at a later time, I'm still getting my stuff organized for this site, but it's gloomy and cold where I am currently. Great writing weather!

Hey! Hope replying here is OK, I wasn't sure if you preferred PMs or responses to this thread. You can call me Sarah, I'm primarily interested in FFXIV threads and am willing to play G'raha or Y'shtola (leaning more towards G'raha), if Estinien or Zenos are in your repertoire that would be awesome :). I'd have to gather a writing sample for you at a later time, I'm still getting my stuff organized for this site, but it's gloomy and cold where I am currently. Great writing weather!
Hi hi! Either was fine to be honest, though I would of shifted to PM for deeper discussing anyway.
But hi! I wanna shoot for G'raha, given all he's been through he needs the attention-- Well, all he's been through up until current 6.5 anyways. Duno if I wanna use my WoL AuRa which I have a ton of random shit for or my newer Miqo... BLEH.
Anyways! I know I will never do anyone like Zenos justice at all, I can attempt Estinien though, even if I've not written him before! He's like... somewhat more amicable in these later expansions/patches so that's probably why--

SAME though. Was chilly today.. And still is but ha I have my cat on my lap being warm.

Hi hi! Either was fine to be honest, though I would of shifted to PM for deeper discussing anyway.
But hi! I wanna shoot for G'raha, given all he's been through he needs the attention-- Well, all he's been through up until current 6.5 anyways. Duno if I wanna use my WoL AuRa which I have a ton of random shit for or my newer Miqo... BLEH.
Anyways! I know I will never do anyone like Zenos justice at all, I can attempt Estinien though, even if I've not written him before! He's like... somewhat more amicable in these later expansions/patches so that's probably why--

SAME though. Was chilly today.. And still is but ha I have my cat on my lap being warm.
G'raha will also be a bit of a new character for me to write, but I feel pretty at ease with him as a character and am actually super excited to write him! I also agree, he's been through so much and needs as much attention as possible.

If you're comfortable attempting Estinien, that's totally fine by me! I always feel a bit funny requesting two of the Edgiest Edge Guys ever but I feel like they're just so much fun. Estinien has softened a lot over time and I find it sweet. I'll probably be using my WoL Olwen, she's sort of a gruff and aloof Highlander with a soft heart deep down.

I'm a bit sick so my roommate's cat keeps trying to come cuddle me, but she doesn't realize I'm allergic and it will make me feel worse ; ; also if you want to start any plotting you can feel free to PM!

I'm a bit sick so my roommate's cat keeps trying to come cuddle me, but she doesn't realize I'm allergic and it will make me feel worse ; ; also if you want to start any plotting you can feel free to PM!
Shooting you one in a moment between other stuff! Please hold!

Sorry for delays to all kinds of messages! Holiday season is still busy busy but I should be able to start properly getting to things around the middle of next week~

Man, all the holiday/new years stuff is over now! I'll be getting on ooc messages & rp requests tonight & replies tomorrow!

Higurashi AND Ar Tonelico?! I'm surprised! Especially the latter-- my husband loves those games! We just finished number two (Cloche's ending at least, he also wants to show me Jacqli's) and he wants to show me the next game soon. I'm not sure if I could roleplay in that universe (characters I get, but the worldbuilding I'm still a little ignorant about-- it's a lot!) I'm happy to plot something Higurashi related with you if you're still interested in that!

(Copy paste to all current OOC convos) Slight delay on plotting/replies again... Tooth filling came out and the ouchies make it impossible to focus on anything :sick: I'm sorry and I'll get back to things asap!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back