Other Animals UwU (discussion & daily facts)

Afropuppy

RPN's Biggest Animal Lover
Haven't seen any animal related discussion so I decided to make my own OwO. Here you can talk about animals with other animal lovers, share your favorites, ask question about 'em, whatever you want to talk about animal-related!

I will also -try to- say a fact about animals in here every single day so stay tuned for that! (If I forget to say a fact one day then don't remind me, I'm probably just busy that day)

Fact #1

Dogs can't sweat, and the only method to cool themselves down when they're hot is through having their mouth open and their tongue sticking out :P

the knowledge i have cumulated throughout my obsessive research will finally be of use
Cats kinda work the same way- they have other cooling strategies but when it’s really warm their tongue stick out too! ~~
the famous pet mlep, the best (〃 ω 〃)

One of my friends actually asked me if dogs sweat, that's why I made it today's fact. To my friends, I'm basically a Wikipedia for animals and they keep bombarding me with questions about them! (Those are my favorite moments of the day by the way)

Aaaa the best feeling, I love it when that happens because they know we know (๑꧆◡꧆๑)
Yes ask the grand master of Animal Jam-

do sharks have bones?
hEHEHEHE DO I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back