• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Animals Take over

Beebasaur

Probably Dead?
Roleplay Type(s)
IMG_0132.JPG

Things have changed and humans are no longer the top species. Now animals like horses pigs tigers bears exc are in charge and humans are used as slaves. Now you can either be a Animal that is illegally harboring human slaves or be a animal that owns a human slave. Or you could be a Human slave or a free outlaw human. Your goal is to try and survive this twisted world before it gets to you.

Please post characters on this thread
Animals take over

Here I will))

Brock glanced around checking to see if any one was around as he crept through the dark town. Lately it had gotten harder and harder to steal food every night as technology got more advance. He was lucky to get one meal a day, but he didn't mind, he was a semi-decent fisher. Slowly sneaking into one of the houses back yards he scrounged around looking for anything to eat and he smiled as he managed to find a couple of carrots.
Hexxy Hexxy R Rock And Roll Boy Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Sara sat near the farm, "Hmm maybe I could me me a child..." she said before closing her eyes , resting ,she was working all day a hand in the farm would do well for herself, She thought "What could I do... its not easy to get one..." she thought

Brock grinned at his food quickly scarring it down before he realised the light in the house was still on. Looking around he made a run for it towards a nearby farm. He quickly looked around to make sure no one was there before he snuck in the back entrance. ((He didn't see Sarah as he went through the back way))
Hexxy Hexxy

Her ear perked up, Sarah looked around shrugging going inside, "I thought I heard somethin..." Sarah said "Oh well..." She sat in the kitchen preparing dinner, A Vegetable Stew! She hummed to herself as it cooked, The sweet aroma could be smelled 50 milies away.

As brock was trying to fall asleep he suddenly smelt something the aroma sweet and delicious. Standing up he slowly began to follow the smell a dazed smile on his face as drool dropped out of his mouth. Hexxy Hexxy

She looked at the pot, "Hmm maybe a new wild doggo will come." she joked, She was still thinking of having a "child...", She sighe before pouring some of the stew into a bowl. Sitting at the table, eating.
Beebasaur Beebasaur

Brock peeked into the kitchen licking his chops as he spotted the stew, though he stayed out of sight. There sitting at the table was an animal and not wanting to get caught he decided to wait for them to leave first. Hexxy Hexxy

She finshed, Washing her dish, then putting the rest of the stew in the fridge... She walked to her bed resting for the next morning...

Brock waited till she had left the room before he tip toed into the kitchen and slowly pulled out the stew. He grinned as the sweet aroma filled his nose and slowly grabbing the dish that was sitting out he put some into it and began to eat hungrily. Hexxy Hexxy

She sat in her bed sighing, "What will I do with my life... Father would be very dissapointed..." She sighed before laying in the bed falling asleep.

After quickly eating up the stew he wiped his face and set everything back the way he found it before sneaking back into the main area. Looking around for a suitable place to hide he laid down and got comfortable before drifting off into a light sleep. Hexxy Hexxy

She sat on her bed getting up, Changing, and began to make breakfast, she realized the stew was gone, She began to look around confuse, As she then saw the young gator, "Oh my I should let him sleep..." She looked at him sitting by him.

((Well I just left for a bit, also you do realise brock is basically an adult, he is a dwarf crocodile))
Brock had taught himself to sleep lightly do he wouldn't caught and it paid off. As soon as he heard a voice he jumped up his eyes popping open as he looked around. Beside him was the wolf he had seen last night and he rushed backwards trying to get some space between them and him.
Hexxy Hexxy

The rhythmic soft pinging of the sonar was all that Aachen could hear and had heard for 3 straight weeks. With the mainland lost to the animal scum and the rest of his division either dead or missing, Aachen and his U-boat were in dire need of a resupply. The flying U-boat’s shields were at best functioning poorly and with very little air to air torpedoes remaining, he considered to rather go out fighting than to keep running. But how? Aachen needed to strike where the most damage could be dealt. Suddenly the sonar began to ping faster and louder. A sign that enemy aircraft had picked up his location. Over the loudspeakers aboard the submarine he shouted “PROXIMITY ALERTS!! ALL HANDS MAN YOUR BATTLESTATIONS!!” The submarine’s missile tubes began to open. And suddenly two small cruise missiles took flight towards the scum’s base of operations...

She smiled lightly "Well... Hello there..." Sarah looked at them, "What brings you here?" She asked, Trying not to be rude, She looked onto the ground, Embaresseed, Not really sure what to else to say...

Bricks expression soften as he relaxed a bit realising that she didn’t recognise him. “I uh needed a place to sleep” he admitted slowly inching towards the wolf. Hexxy Hexxy

She looked at him "Are you hungry? I won't mind it is the least I can do..." She said, She notice him getting closer, She blushed lightly

Brock though for a moment still a bit cautious though he soon smiled nodding his head. “That would be...great” he said now dropping his guard completely as his trusting nature took over. Hexxy Hexxy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back