• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Animals take over

Alright after almost a week of thought I want to see if I cannot be a human with a para-military force trying to overthrow the new anthropomorphic masters.

Hexxy Hexxy
Name: Dalla Melia Veneto II

Species: Human (Outlaw)

Bio: A while ago, Dalla was young and filled with love and compassion, now he is a man of hate and violence. The jump was made when his mother and father were taken as slaves and told him to get out with his younger sister. He stole some human history books on ww1 and ww2 then booked it( haha puns!). While Dalla was on the run with his sister they learned how to survive well never being coaxed by slave hunters and such. Meanwhile Dalla read up and found something interesting, The Arditi. An elite force of men who feared nothing not even death, and who would decimate trenches filled with twice thier size in number with only daggers and grenades. Dalla opted to be like them so he began sneaking into muesems and such, stealing these artifacts to assemble his attire, weaponry, and equipment which helped increase their survival rate together. But a single careless action brought about him and his sister's whereabouts being found. Slave hunters eagerly went to try to find and catch the elusive siblings. In a dumb action he engaged in a fire fight with a military grade bolt action vs modern semi autos, in the ensuring fight his sister was hit. He quickly grabbed her and ran, he ran through bushes, rivers, tree lines, he ran like the devil was after his sister. When he was confident they escaped he laughed and looked at his sister but his happiness was immediately overcome by despair as his sister had bled out. He had a rush of emotions but one they remained was hate. Soon he turned the slave hunters into the hunted, and gunned down all of them except one who went to spread his legend. He buried his sister under a beautiful tree which he named "Heaven" and pressed on. His first action was to free more slaves and so he managed to assemble separated cells and insurgents from all around creating a well-sozed para-military insurgency known as the "sons of Arditi". He vowed revenge in the form of a purge of all anthro life on earth, he is now preparing a swift assault on a tow that owns slaves where he will overrun any defense force and free the slaves. Then they will begin phase 2.

Personality: Dalla is a cunning, brave, fearful, and strong man with a loyalty and dedication unlike no other. His love of history and other things have helped him to develop strategies and tactics. He also learns or recites history in his spare time. He is caring and sympathetic to humans but has a general disgust for MOST antro beings.

Appearance:armored with bayoneted rifle-0a03e8cae5ea1d33b8529ec965fe77e0--ww-photos-ww-posters.jpg
Unarmored with 30 round smg and helmet-WW2 Italian army Father Intreccialagli-chaplain of the Legione Tagliamento.jpg
He stands 6'7, black hair and dark hazelnut eyes. He is very well built under his darkish green wool uniform and/or steel plating.

Equipment: A fast pull 7.62 modern round converted Carcano rifle, Carcano knife bayonet, Arditi dagger, Fantiera helmet 36, and a Berreta msg with a .45 cal round conversion. He also bolsters steel plate armor which negates the pen of simple PDW weapons like 9mm until you get to 7.62 armor piercing incendiary. Extra: song fits him nice.

Last edited:
Bro i just want to know when we are gonna start

Hexxy Hexxy
He also bolsters steel plate armor which negates the pen of everything until you get to .50 cal AP.

What? No.

Any steel plate armor that's light enough for a human being to wear and still move isn't going to stop a .50 BMG round (armor-piercing or not)- it's not even going to stop a 7.62x39mm rifle round like that fired from a Kalashnikov.

There's a reason as to why soldiers stopped wearing armor after muskets became standard issue, and that's because a gun- any gun- save for the smallest ones will penetrate thin steel plate. If you increase the thickness or add more layers the armor becomes unbearably heavy. The only soldiers that wore thick steel armor into the era of machine guns were those guys manning Vickers heavy machine guns in World War 1; and they only did that because their job meant they didn't have to move, meaning that it was somewhat bearable to carry said armor.

Soldiers only started wearing body armor again once it became light enough to feasibly stop bullets without making a five-mile march through the field into a risk of death by heat-stroke and exhaustion. Said body armor is usually a Kevlar vest or related material; these are plasticized compounds designed to stop bullets not by simply deflecting them, but by flattening them and making them slow enough to not deal significant damage to the vital parts of the body. Even then, high-velocity rounds (like the vast majority of those fired from rifles) can and will penetrate Kevlar vests outright.

What? No.

Any steel plate armor that's light enough for a human being to wear and still move isn't going to stop a .50 BMG round (armor-piercing or not)- it's not even going to stop a 7.62x39mm rifle round like that fired from a Kalashnikov.

There's a reason as to why soldiers stopped wearing armor after muskets became standard issue, and that's because a gun- any gun- save for the smallest ones will penetrate thin steel plate. If you increase the thickness or add more layers the armor becomes unbearably heavy. The only soldiers that wore thick steel armor into the era of machine guns were those guys manning Vickers heavy machine guns in World War 1; and they only did that because their job meant they didn't have to move, meaning that it was somewhat bearable to carry said armor.

Soldiers only started wearing body armor again once it became light enough to feasibly stop bullets without making a five-mile march through the field into a risk of death by heat-stroke and exhaustion. Said body armor is usually a Kevlar vest or related material; these are plasticized compounds designed to stop bullets not by simply deflecting them, but by flattening them and making them slow enough to not deal significant damage to the vital parts of the body. Even then, high-velocity rounds (like the vast majority of those fired from rifles) can and will penetrate Kevlar vests outright.
I apologize if I meant any disrespect, you think I don't understand armor or weaponry of WW1? Because I have an understanding of it, and even then I would not make a mockery of it until it is in an appropriate setting, hence why I made it so here as I have heard that it was becoming more Sci-fi than reality.

It is whithin my interests that I make my character skilled with some form of survivablity against arms that everyone seems to virtually own, because my character can't dodge bullets and he isn't necessarily stealthy, besides there are police forces who use ammunition that negates armor so I would have assumed the furry police or whatever their law keeping force would have had it. I have no point to get across or argument to make just note that I thought it would be OK especially since it is no more but a chest plate.

So sue me for it, but understand I meant no disrespect of history or it's reality in anyway.

I apologize if I meant any disrespect, you think I don't understand armor or weaponry of WW1? Because I have an understanding of it, and even then I would not make a mockery of it until it is in an appropriate setting, hence why I made it so here as I have heard that it was becoming more Sci-fi than reality.

It is whithin my interests that I make my character skilled with some form of survivablity against arms that everyone seems to virtually own, because my character can't dodge bullets and he isn't necessarily stealthy, besides there are police forces who use ammunition that negates armor so I would have assumed the furry police or whatever their law keeping force would have had it. I have no point to get across or argument to make just note that I thought it would be OK especially since it is no more but a chest plate.

So sue me for it, but understand I meant no disrespect of history or it's reality in anyway.

Good points, but then again you underestimate what a .50 AP round is like.

You get hit in a limb- any limb? It's gonna be torn off. Hit in the chest two or three times? You're going to turn into a cloud of pink mist instead of a corpse. .50 caliber machine guns were originally designed as anti-vehicle weapons, as they're just an enormous overkill against literally any kind of infantry.

I'd suggest something like a plate carrier or light Kevlar vest, such as what my character wears. Not only is that far more maneuverable and believable, it'll also stop most rounds coming you way from law enforcement.

Good points, but then again you underestimate what a .50 AP round is like.

You get hit in a limb- any limb? It's gonna be torn off. Hit in the chest two or three times? You're going to turn into a cloud of pink mist instead of a corpse. .50 caliber machine guns were originally designed as anti-vehicle weapons, as they're just an enormous overkill against literally any kind of infantry.

I'd suggest something like a plate carrier or light Kevlar vest, such as what my character wears. Not only is that far more maneuverable and believable, it'll also stop most rounds coming you way from law enforcement.
Still going arditi plate, i've faith in the Ferina

Hello, I would like to join this roleplay:

Name: Tess Forest
Animal: Hyena
Apperance: (In picture)
Personality: Tess is a chill person with a sort of humorous kind of attitude. Even in the most dire situations, Tess can't help but to throw in her two bits here and there. However, despite her playful personality, she can be very assertive at times and is very much against slavery. After being caught trying to release a slave, Tess is now an outlaw trying to hide from the police yet, plotting schemes of how to get rid of slavery for good. ( if only they actually worked... )
(Outlaw)

Attachments

• Tess.png
    Tess.png
    176.4 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back