• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Animals take over

Name: Connor Brown
Animal: Bear
Sexuality:
Appearance:
f14577675d13e5c4dc4a919a1acc4dae--furry-bears.jpg

Personality: WIP

Animal Sheet

Name

Charles Rospierre Remington

Animal

Moose

Male

Appearance

Moose in a suit.jpg

Personality

Remington is incredibly professional, a slaver and very wealthy. He's passive aggressive to everyone he meets, immediately choosing whether or not he likes said person or not. He's Ironically a hunter and proud of his bounty of hunts.

Animal Sheet

Name

Charles Rospierre Remington

Animal

Moose

Male

Appearance

View attachment 366626

Personality

Remington is incredibly professional, a slaver and very wealthy. He's passive aggressive to everyone he meets, immediately choosing whether or not he likes said person or not. He's Ironically a hunter and proud of his bounty of hunts.
Yes that picture is fabulous

Ay, are we still open to players? If so....

----------------------------------------------------

Name

Harrison Chambers
Role
Outlaw and Rebel
Appearance and Equipment
Mr. Chambers is your typical human male; six feet tall to the letter, with brown hair matching his eyes, and his only unusual feature being an athletic build, he is not the sort of person that would stand out in a crowd, if it wasn't for what he wears.
Harrison wears a red shirt and khaki long pants; over his shirt is a ballistic vest (of the sort adept at stopping pistol bullets), multiple ammunition pouches, and on his hip is a holster containing a semi-automatic Beretta. He wears a sling over his torso, on which is fitted a typical Kalashnikov assault rifle.
A rucksack contains his other worldly possessions: pilfered MREs, various magazines not in hip pouches, several old-model M67 grenades, a knife, a lighter, and a pack of thick cigars.
Personality
Chambers is a paranoid sort, born of years of moving on the run. His general thought process is "shoot first, ask questions later"; with a deep-seated hatred of practically any anthro (though he grudgingly tolerates the moles and double-agents critical to the operation of the resistance), he has committed his fair share of killings in a guerilla campaign against the anthro authority as part of a resistance group simply named the "Rebels". Mr. Chambers has become heavily desensitized to violence and somewhat psychotic as a result, and often sees the simplest solution to a problem at the trigger of his rifle.
While many fighters of the Rebels (distinguishable by their red shirts) have died in battle, Harrison remains one of the force's most veteran soldiers, having committed multiple covert operations against the enemy (or terrorist attacks, depending on who you're listening to). Harrison depends on his cigars to cope with the stress of facing death daily, and often can't help but light up, even during an operation.

--------------------------------------------------

Whew, hope I didn't overdo it there. I'm a bit meticulous when it comes to character detail, so please excuse the lengthy writing.

Ay, are we still open to players? If so....

----------------------------------------------------

Name

Harrison Chambers
Role
Outlaw and Rebel
Appearance and Equipment
Mr. Chambers is your typical human male; six feet tall to the letter, with brown hair matching his eyes, and his only unusual feature being an athletic build, he is not the sort of person that would stand out in a crowd, if it wasn't for what he wears.
Harrison wears a red shirt and khaki long pants; over his shirt is a ballistic vest (of the sort adept at stopping pistol bullets), multiple ammunition pouches, and on his hip is a holster containing a semi-automatic Beretta. He wears a sling over his torso, on which is fitted a typical Kalashnikov assault rifle.
A rucksack contains his other worldly possessions: pilfered MREs, various magazines not in hip pouches, several old-model M67 grenades, a knife, a lighter, and a pack of thick cigars.
Personality
Chambers is a paranoid sort, born of years of moving on the run. His general thought process is "shoot first, ask questions later"; with a deep-seated hatred of practically any anthro (though he grudgingly tolerates the moles and double-agents critical to the operation of the resistance), he has committed his fair share of killings in a guerilla campaign against the anthro authority as part of a resistance group simply named the "Rebels". Mr. Chambers has become heavily desensitized to violence and somewhat psychotic as a result, and often sees the simplest solution to a problem at the trigger of his rifle.
While many fighters of the Rebels (distinguishable by their red shirts) have died in battle, Harrison remains one of the force's most veteran soldiers, having committed multiple covert operations against the enemy (or terrorist attacks, depending on who you're listening to). Harrison depends on his cigars to cope with the stress of facing death daily, and often can't help but light up, even during an operation.

--------------------------------------------------

Whew, hope I didn't overdo it there. I'm a bit meticulous when it comes to character detail, so please excuse the lengthy writing.
I love him!

Thanks!

Still awaiting an official approval; hopefully the person in charge of that will speak soon.
Heh to be honest technically I am the owner, Hexxy Hexxy just rebooted my old roleplay thread (I already asked her but it seems she forgot to credit me but i really don’t mind) but it would be a good idea to ask her as She still made this reboot and might run it different

Name: Bryce Holman

Slave or Outlaw: Outlaw

Appearance: Bryce, despite being a dedicated survivor ever since he was born and having a strong desire to continue doing so, doesn't really like wearing kilograms of heavy equipment in order to protect himself from the invaders. Thus, he's usually in his old multicam camouflage pants with a black pistol holster strapped casually to his right thigh, sometimes pistol in it, sometimes just magazines for his G17C semi-automatic handgun, while his feet are protected by a convenient pair of black tactical boots. As for his upper body, he doesn't exaggerate things either. It's often a T-shirt covering him and a jacket with the same camo as his pants under a light assault vest, which can contain 4 STANAG type magazines, 8 shotgun shells on its identification holder pocket, a full medical kit inside its inner two large pockets, 2 pistol magazines in the detachable pockets on its belt and additional paraphernalia can be strapped onto the vest if necessary. An old black NY baseball cap is also always on his head. It means a lot to him. A lot.

He stands at 5'8", an average height, and has brown eyes and hair. He tries to keep himself in shape therefore he has an athletic body.

Personality: Most of the time he's helpful and ready to lend a hand if needed. He tends to brighten the mood even in the worst scenarios, which could earn either a chuckle or a direct "Shut the f*ck up!" From the people around him. He's also aware of his surroundings, observing everything before he proceeds to make his next move and tends to avoid fights whenever he can. When he's stressed, he tries to play it cool with more and less success.

P.S: New guy here, I hope this is enough. Recently edited the appearance part at 17/11/12.

Last edited:
I may join this besides i'm in need of an RP to get me back in the swing of things. I have not roleplayed for a good 2 or 3 years now, and i'm looking to get back in it. Now though I myself am not a furry I stil l kinda like the whole idea of animal uprising like planet of the apes.

((Sure though fair warning the roleplay managed to turn into some weird sci-fi stuff XD. Also I am glad you like my idea! I made a roleplay studio a long time ago called “When Animals take over” and Dali’s was kind enough to revive it :3 last thing I swear but what kind of things do you usually roleplay?))
Morbuskid Morbuskid

((Sure though fair warning the roleplay managed to turn into some weird sci-fi stuff XD. Also I am glad you like my idea! I made a roleplay studio a long time ago called “When Animals take over” and Dali’s was kind enough to revive it :3 last thing I swear but what kind of things do you usually roleplay?))
Morbuskid Morbuskid
I did Pirates, Heaven vs Hell, Creepy pastas, allot of dark stuff, scp foundation, adventure time, under tale, gravity falls, Godzilla, a mafia RP, Vietnam RP, WW2, 4 different multiverse stuff, a Feudal Japan inspired RP, Sengouko Jidai, WW1, A Hell city, a DBZ RP, and some more pirate stuff.

Woah nice! To be honest I haven’t done a good proper scary roleplay in a long while! I have done several Undertale roleplays ((I am a fan if you couldn’t tell by the pic)) and if you’d like we could totally do a roleplay in PM. Most of my friends are offline and I am dying for a good roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back