• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Animal RP or Spirit Animal RP or Reality Tv Romance Rp or Steampunk Magic Supernatural Military School Rp

Which one?

• 1. Animals of Arathia

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 2. Spiritwalkers

• 3. Everything a Guy Could Dream For

• 4. Darwin vs Tesla

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
I am a dark person with lots of ideas and too many in my brain so I need to let them out somehow. Your welcome because I'm such a nice person. (Just kidding, but I do need to get these ideas out there somehow) The hope is that one of these becomes popular enough.

1. In the frozen land of arathia. Eagles, Wolves, and Bears are the dominant races. (Humans don't exist) However the land is slowly melting. Leaving the clans of animals to panic. Some are debating leaving the land. But what waits for them beyond the horizon where nobody has ever gone? Will be a very societal kind of RP, Witchdoctor eagles, Shamans, Chieftains, Warriors, Societal Ranks. (If the basic plot reminds you of a book series, I'll give you a cookie)

2. Many kids just don't fit in society. However that's what makes them different. They're spiritwalkers. Those who have a familiar spirit animal. They guide the souls of the dead and protect nature. Each animal signifies a different role. Unfortunately there's only one state where such kids and teenagers are able to be trained to hone their powers. New Mexico.
The Land of Enchantment. Where many of the local native americans live and many other people who have sought refuge. However some believe that these powers shouldn't be hidden from the world. A new order is rising. The council is panicking...

3. Romance is hard to come by. Sometimes it sucks when your best friend doesn't like you back. As a boy with nothing better to do you decided to sign for a reality tv show. 10 girls will each fight to be your girlfriend. Every week one of them gets eliminated. And the last one standing gets a date with you. Going through tasks that would challenge and spark any romance. How will everyone fare. The perky cheerleader? The shy geek? The goth? The best friend?

4. It's 1801. The world relies on a mixture of magic and steampunk technology. While there are many supernatural races like fairies, merfolk, werewolves, vampires and wizard/witches. The world has never been divided the way it has before. The Darwinians propose that magic should be the only science practiced while the Teslians disagree that technology has no limits. You're all students trying to get by in the worlds biggest schoolhouse. But the twist is that the school is a military school. You all are active combatants for the war between sides. But your school has remained neutral long enough. Soon enough the sides will force the school to pick a side. How will the relationships between the students, the differing ideals and races all deal with it when the time comes? (I'm stealing some elements from valkyria chronicles here)

All of these would require appointed mods helping me however. Also would have a plot obviously because of how much description I put into them, but would be more character driven and only use key plot points at select points of time. So while characters would drive tension, there is a general inevitable outcome for each one. if you're gonna join I ask you remain involved even up to the point you may decide to leave.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back