• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Animal Crossing Role Play (:<

How many rooms will our houses be? I'm assuming one or two but wanted to ask.

j.e.s.t.e.r j.e.s.t.e.r Such greetings! I was wondering if you remained of such interest at Animal Clossing Role Play. :3

ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 Nice character~

and i am unsure if you guys have seen, though i posted the main role play.

I'll update my bio later today with two room pictures for hone interior and probably post in the actual RP afterwards.

Are there a list of villagers? Can we pick sone, cause I wanna add my best bud, Sterling 🤔

ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 You can pick few villagers.

j.e.s.t.e.r j.e.s.t.e.r Such greetings. If you wish as picking certain character or characters, you can. Simply saying.

Oh, and I shall update few things either tomorrow or such next day. We can also describe the village together if it is wished.

Name: Willow
Personality: Very shy, does not talk to many of the villagers, is very helpful around the island
island name:Fern
store name:Willow's Clothes
It's a clothing store similar to Able Sisters, they make the outfits themself and own the store. They are the only one that works there.

I hope this is okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back