• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Animal Crossing Role Play (:<

Impressing

it is righteous, as me, as existing unhurtful.
I am wanting three carrying to five characters (between the ages which are eighteen and twenty-four, male or female) to play as human villagers at the same island with whichever animals we all agree with. We can have animals from all of the games, and decorate such homes and island together with lots of fun, and special moments! =^.^= We shall start of snowy winter of 2023.

Such role play is for positivity and optimism, therefore I forbid disrespecting other members, asking personal questions to other members since it is wrong, and describing violence role playing. Claudia_PC_Villager_Icon.png

We can role play as graphics similar with Animal Crossing New Horizons graphics. Such face choices shall for such role play exist after such words, though with New Horizons graphics since I could never find the New Horizons' faces. I show such choices: face2.jpgface3.jpgface4.jpgface5.jpgface6.jpgface7.jpgface8.jpgface1.jpg

I choose the last picture displayed for such character, therefore such claiming of such picture is forbidden. >:3

FofkGxqaIAA1gbp
I got my new horizons character. Can I use his faceclaim?

Hows the RP gonna work? Are villagers allowed to run their own stores?

Which animal residents will live on the island? Can we pick any?

Outfits. There are many outfits in the game and house upgrades.

Will we be able to start with a bunch or outfits or limited outfits?

What about houses? Do we have thisevyet or will we start off with tents like in game?

j.e.s.t.e.r j.e.s.t.e.r ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101

Such shall answer your questions, thAtGuY101, and I included you, Lost_One for if you had similar questions. If you want your human villager to own such own store, they may. Such animal villagers may, as well.Yeah, I will pick two villagers, and you two can pick the villagers to exist at such island, as well, if it interests you. Since you are asking of clothing and the amount which is owned at such start of the role play, it varies since it can vary the amount your villager is as them for such existence at the role play's island. I am thinking of some fun plot events, you are both free to share ideas which are plot events. I think we should all start with houses.

I shall start the role play tonight, you may post characters here and start whenever you like.

face1.jpg
The girl image is Plaraben.

Name: Pleraben Xbp

Personality: Plaraben is fond of existing as funny for her friends as only little as her personality.

Such history: Such existing at Pash, such world similar to earth though graphic-styled like Animal Crossing: New Horizons are all dark purple buildings which were all three-story buildings with large archway purple stone doors at the front and bottom center of each building with one medium-sized rectangular window at the front and top of each building were as such somewhat large heart with super light pink water as the heart's center, and such existence is where Pleraben is from, such city only one somewhat short ride away from Ois Town. Such little owl creatures which are all dark purple feathered with tiny gold glitter beaks, gold glitter feet, and large round eyes with round, thin super light pink irises and large, round black pupils are who offer rides as villagers are carried on invisible psychic energy such owls create which is behind such owls. Pashml City which is where such buildings create such heart is Plaraben's favorite place, and she existed there with her mother and father surrounded from tall, dark green, thunder-like branching trees on such other side of such purple buildings fond of keeping to herself until she got her first job at eighteen since she wanted to move to Ois Town.

Such job she had was to scare children who were always hyper so they would sleep through such silly parents job listing. Pleraben would dress as varying monsters or clowns. She loves children, and it always helped get them to behave better which is what the job was for. She currently exists at Ois Town where the animals talk and the money grows on trees.

* haha i thought of monster inc and went with the scaring of children idea. i think it is funny, and of course never siggest scaring little kids hahaha. (X Plaraben is interesting to say the least.

j.e.s.t.e.r j.e.s.t.e.r ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 i am working on starter post. (: thanks again for joining.

Last edited:
Name: Dolan
FdYLoaCaMAEFiUf
FZ29Yv0UYAMF0n1
FLm1T4rVgAA1SaK
FKD9HSZVkAERTly
FF5MsAnVgAAiDay
Ewt4IELVkAMbLcs
E471GxKVoAAmo5B

Personality: Dolan is a half full type of guy. He always looks for the positive side of life. He's a busybody, a gossip freak, a unhinged shopaholic, and a businessman at heart.

He loves to talk nonstop and listen to ask how his friends are. He gossips about all of his friends to all of his friends. Always in a positive way ofcourse.

About: Dolan is a cheerful carefree guy that loves the ocean, marine wildlife, pirates, mermaids and tales of adventure at sea. He loves it so much that he goes diving almost every day.

He has a business called the "Give and take". The Give and take provides three services.
- Recycle: recycling trash makes the neighborhood look better. For every piece of trash given to recycle, you get one point. For 10 points, you can get a random drink. For 25 points, you can get a random clothing item of your choice. For 50, you get a random piece of furniture of your choice. For 100, you get 1,000 bells. (Random clothing/furniture items have a value of 100-750 bells)
- Trade: Got some clothes or furniture you don't like? Trade it with someone else! You can trade with Dolan or other customers.
- Hang out: The give and take has a cozy outdoor area with hammocks under cherry trees, where you can hang out, relax and chat with others. Dolan gives free points to people that tell stories or give him some interesting information he can gossip about.

Store: The Give and take is a large circus-like tent. Orange and purple stripes with red and blue crescent moons and pink and green stars.

Home theme: pirates and mermaids
(I'll drop a picture later)

History: Dolan spent more time at sea than on dry land. Courtesy of his father being a fisherman. He'd go on long voyages with his father and crew. He was an only child and never knew his mother. His father raised him the best he could. His crew was the closest he had to a family. Which wasn't a bad thing because he had an amazing childhood and learned so much about fishing and the many varieties of sea life. He's a rather skilled athlete when it comes to swimming.

In his older years, he taken to going his own path. Which tool a few odd twists and turns until he found himself settled on an island he could call home. It 'called' to him, is what he might tell you. It was a new experience.

Ground floor(living room)
Fyy8Nk3akAEGZfU

Basement(bedroom)
Fyy8Nk1aMAA1Lx3

Last edited:
j.e.s.t.e.r j.e.s.t.e.r ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 I updated her history and included the roleplay occurs at Pash, the world similar with earth though graphic-styled like Animal Crossing: New Horizons. I can include some of the details soon, I am setting the campsite since we are camping and reception is in and out.

You may, Lost_One.

I shall have the world and island described soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back