• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Animal Crossing - Cherry Blossom!

Aestheticly_Sinning

away for a while, sorry for not responding!
You stretch up your arms as you awake, looking around tiredly. You get up to shower, get dressed and brush your hair, ready to start another day of moving place to place. You look to the cheap laptop that your mother had given you, noticing you had a new email as you brushed your teeth, a small bag of bells in your pocket and ready to pay for essential items.

You shrug it off as another spam, but why was it not in your spam folder? You were just about to drag it to the folder, but your mouse seemed to somehow click on the email. Being greeted with a long list of numbers, you scroll down quickly to the message.

Send New Email
New Email Received
Unicorns-R-real@yahoo.com
Open Me!
Hello, dear ID MEMBER 1802182380132684679214567890356278920372518219384271...

We are proud to announce that upon the opening of this email, you have accepted your invitation to our village! We've already sent a ticket to the nearby train station, and don't worry you don't have to pay! We've set up a house for you with basic needs as well, as we are very generous to our villagers.

When you settle down, make sure to meet up with our mayor. She'd be thrilled to meet you!

WIth widened eyes and a skeptical sigh, you grab your bag and gather everything up. Might as well check out this supposed ticket.

And to your surprise, after a few measly minutes, you've found yourself sitting in a luscious recliner on the train headed for this village you thought of as suspicious.

Welcome to Animal Crossing: Cherry Blossom!
Your character(s) has been invited to stay at my village! Isn't that so neat!?! AND THEY ACCEPTED IT!!
What is the premise of this, you ask?

Basically, your character is to pick a house to live in and any 3 sets in the game, and decorate it/describe it to how you wish; your character can come with in-game clothing or clothing of your choice outside of the game.
They can shake trees to get stung by bees, get fruit, etc and other things. All info on the town will be made on a different thread. I am the narrator, but I also have my own character.

You can be any existing character or an OC. The other characters such as Isabelle and Shrunk is an NPC.
The way your character is made is basics, ya know like a normal CS, and with a questionnaire similar to the one from the game. It will decide your character's basic role in the village and outside of it- when decided, you shall be given a small list of items for your character. An amount of bells, a random item, a piece of clothing, a randomized furniture set containing items from the 3 you choose, and a house key.

Thank you for deciding to live in our humble village!
- Mayor and Isabelle

Maybe interested, although I'm skeptical of how well this could work out. Do you have plans for some sort of... plot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back