• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Animal-Based RP Ideas

Priya

kyber child
Hello all!

I've been quite disappointed in the lack of animal rps on this site, so I thought I would have a list of all the possible animal-oriented thread ideas I've had and see if anybody was interested!

Here they are! [ideas I'm really interested in are bolded!]

Mafia Dogs - Stray street dogs with their own gang activity

Wolf Pack - A pack of wolves deals with drama and danger

Tokyo Jungle - Disease wipes out all humans on earth, leaving all animals- wild and domestic- to fight for survival

Wild Horses - A herd of wild horses deals with the threat of being captured by humans

Foxes - Wild foxes dealing with the threat of extinction-- and each other

Warrior Cats - I'm a little rusty on the series, so it would be all original

Comment below or PM me if you're interested in any of these!!

(Hi Extinct! Glad you're back!) I like Tokyo Jungle, and maybe Wild Horses. The 'getting away from or captured by humans' idea is cool, but maybe we could do it with more than just horses. Maybe, all animals are now able to be tamed, and there are some that have already been domesticated and trying to assist the humans or something like that. But hey, just a suggestion. Do with it what you will :3

Thanks Lightning! I'm happy to be back :) I love that idea! It seems very interesting. Perhaps humans have domesticated animals like bears, etc. and use them to capture feral animals for the same purpose, and the goal of the feral animals is to evade capture?

Yea, like an extravagant game of hide and seek! Maybe the feral animals don't wish to get caught because they've heard that they get manipulated somehow. Or, something along those lines.

Yeah! Maybe when they get captured, they're kept in bad conditions or forced to learn to hunt for other animals even if they don't want to...not sure, but something like that could work!

Hi Molten! @MoltenLightning

Anyways, I'm really liking the whole idea Molten and you came up with, I'll see if I can think of anything to add to it, but count me in for it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rowdy! And thanks, it was just a random idea that popped into my head. If you come up with anything, go ahead and tell us! I'm sure it'll be great :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back