• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Animal Alloy (AA)

joeymicl

The Protector
Don't worry if it seems like a lot. I shall answer any questions you have. There will be a leveling system that I will help everyone keep track of. Two to four people will be allowed to join and anyone else will be on a waiting list. They will get in if someone leaves.

_________________________________________________________________________________

===> Today is February 14th, 3065.

The Evans and Karters have finally found out how to mutate a soldiers skin to be very hard like body armor! However, this was short lived as it faded away after 15 minutes. Subject was shot in the forearm, but has survived.

===> Today is May 15th, 3066

Over a year has passed and with great success we have managed to have a fully armored soldier. The unique thing is that it was made from his own skin! He made a second skin on just a thought! More to come…

===> One Hour Later

Amazing he has far surpassed our expectations. With this speed and strength we are sure to win the war!

===>Post-war 3069

Our only subject was killed in combat today as well as the end of the war. We are unable to reproduce the outcome again.

===>Year 3072

Project has been put on hold for lack of results the Evans and Karters have failed

President Brooks R. Wright

===> June 15th, 4002

Entry--Barnaby Evan: I’m continuing on with my families research and have found the right strain of DNA that is needs modification. Test subjects are stable and have almost full control of their armor!

===>June 18th, 4002

Amazing! Training with each other has caused their armor to become more suited to their style. I shall call this armor....Anima Alloy for it starts the same but changes to reflect the soul. More studies need to be done…

Their vital signs have shown to be normal they could go on living normal life’s without ever using their AA (AnimaAlloy) I’ll be talking to the science association today about my discovery.

===> December 30th, 4002

Happy New Years! Things have gone so well we have people lining up for the augmentation only a few have rebelled against this “Government Idea.” Bah who needs them if they don’t wish to evolve then they can stay where they are. I myself will receive the augmentation tomorrow.

Barnaby Evans

===>January 2nd, 4003

Entry--Daniel Karter: My dear friend Barnaby could not handle the augmentations. He became deceased shortly after the process was through…I’m continuing his research…My goal is to make this safer.

===> Data Is Corrupt

===> Data Is Corrupt

===> Data Is Corrupt

AA Ranking Tournament established 4590.

Ranking system established 4598.

AA Are now available to all public and non-military personal 4623.

AA Tournament has established 9 testing arenas that a person must win before facing any elites or champion, for safety reasons 4625.

===> Data Is Corrupt

===> Data Is Corrupt

Following Daniel and Barnaby's research, I have concluded that I can modify Anima Alloy with engineering. How exciting!

...the first subject has just arrived!!

===> August 15th, 5595

The modifying was successful! I’m so giddy about this find, their are parts of the AA that hold it’s weapons and ability’s. I also managed to change them, but the slot for the ultimate ability I was unable to touch…. I managed to remove a down side that would cause the user extreme pain while using his AA. I’m starting to see the money in this.

This is the last known update to the AA research! in less then a year shops have been set up all over the world for modifying your AA for a Price!

===> Anima Alloys, aka AA's, are a strand of DNA that creates body armor that adapts and evolves with the user. People fight for rank and to become the best AA fighter in history. Any fights without both sides permission is punishable by law. A few are "exempt" from this, mostly mercenaries and assassins, but police as well. We hope you use your AA and have fun with others battling and exploring the world of New Earth….

<Recording Resets> Welcome to the AA Augmentation Clinic, please standby for a doctor to call you in. We will now dive in to the past so you may learn more about the world of AA’s…

===> Today Is February 14th, 3065

_________________________________________________________________________________

This is where you guys come in! You are waiting in the AAAC, whether were everyone is or just you in one of the newly conformed Earth continents, waiting to get augmented. We will duel random NPC's, even each other if wanted, and aim for the arenas!

The armor itself is a second skin that regenerates after every duel if damaged. Going into battle with damaged armor is not advised. The AA will automatically form itself around the owner when attacked by any unforeseen attack. This will be recorded by the AA and the attacker will be punished by the AA Tournament Judges, unless they have inhibitors that block the AATJ from gathering their information. The armor can manifest weapons from itself that will repair themselves after every battle as well. It is up to you whether to use that or use a completely separate weapon. The AA responds to your mind to enhance fighting capabilities. There is a hud view that you can bring up whether in the AA or not. Also, remember that the AA is only an enhancement to yourself. It does not have unlimited energy and neither do you.

Hm... this could be interesting. Has anything begun officially yet?

Nyctophiliac said:
Hm... this could be interesting. Has anything begun officially yet?
Not yet, but as long as one other person is interested I'll start creating the thread.

Nyctophiliac said:
Alright, I'm interested. Start a thread? ;)
Haha I guess I should have worded that better. If no one else is interested by tomorrow I'll make the thread anyway.

Ok cool. I'll be on my way back home then... ^_^ Not sure when's the next time I'll post, could be tomorrow, could be in a week or so. Is that alright? (This is casual rp after all.)

@Nyctophiliac yes that's fine.

@LaDyGrEy awesome!!

To both of you: Sorry for the very late reply, I have been working on the actual thread and other things. It should be up in the next few days at the rate I'm going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back