• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ani Academy (Multi-Fandom)

KingofCool

Hello! If you guys are wondering what this RP is about, I will tell you! This RP will be about the kids of main characters from multiple anime attending an academy together. This may seem like a simple idea, but this RP will grow into a much better story.

NOTE: I am including 3D anime (like RWBY)

RULES:
1. No sexual contest or harassment
3. The father/mother of your character must have a spouse. It doesn't matter who, just pick the person you ship with the father/mother of your character.
3. Your posts must be at least a paragraph long, with 8 sentences. Give the other RPers something to work with.
4. You can play up to two characters.
5. If the main anime character you want your character to be the child of already is parent, you can have them have another child.

Characters: 8/16
The child of Ruby Rose and Oscar Pine (RWBY) ( KingofCool KingofCool )
The child of Maka Albarn and Soul Eater Evans (Soul Eater) ( KingofCool KingofCool )
The child of Guts and Casca (Berserk) ( Meowfyre Meowfyre )
The twins of Kanji Tatsumi and Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4) ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )
The child of Seras Victoria and Alucard (Hellsing) ( Lord Potato Lord Potato )
The child of Shiro Emiya and Rin Tohsaka (Fate/Stay Night) ( Gizaira Gizaira )
The child of Hajime Hinata and Chiaki Nanami (Danganronpa) ( Gizaira Gizaira )
The child of Yuki Kuran/Cross and Zero Kiryu (Vampire Knifht) ( LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 )
The child of _____ and _____

Last edited:
I call forth the Twins(Male and Female) of Kanji Tatsumi and Naoto Shirogane of Persona 4

I'm interested.

Can I claim the child of Tohsaka Rin and Shiro Emiya (Fate Stay Night)?

I'm not sure how but I would also like to claim the child of Hajime Hinata and Nanami Chiaki. (Danganronpa)

Last edited:
Since we seem to be claiming people, Yuki Kuran/Cross (im going with post being a pureblood) and Zero Kiryu(Vampire Knight)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back