• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Angsty Love ♡

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So! I'm a sucker for angsty romantic stories (whether they end up having a happy ending or not), so when I came across the Hanahaki trope, I fell in love and decided to give it a go for RP.

Don't know what that weird trope is? No worries, neither did I an hour ago!

Hanahaki is a fictional disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. It ends when the beloved returns their feelings (romantic love only; strong friendship is not enough), or when the victim dies. It can be cured through surgical removal, but when the infection is removed, any feelings the victim has for their other person also disappear.

And of course, with that deliciously tragic idea in mind, I thought about a couple of possible plot paths:
  • Char A and Char B are soulmates, they both know it and all the signs are clear about it. Yet, with the understanding that one can have several soulmates along one's lifetime and they don't necessarily have to be romantic in nature, what happens when Char A just knows B is the one, while B just sees the more platonic side of it?
  • Char A is a bit of a tsundere, so when they realise they have any sort of feelings for Char B, the most logical thing they can think of is hiding it in every way they can, until one day B finds them hacking up flowers: "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"
  • Another one where Char A is a bit mean, and regardless of that, Char B is completely head over heels for them. WIll Char A become mature enough to come to terms with feelings, relationships, attachment and all those things tsunderes seem to be creeped out by in time to prevent a tragedy? (← in my mind, this one's got BakuDeku from BNHA written all over it)
  • Char A is married and finds marriage to be alright, but when their closest friend begins coughing up flowers and getting worse every day, their whole world changes when they realise they need to choose between marriage or a path they had never really thought of with Char B.
  • Forbiden love. Whether it is a same-sex relationship in a context that won't allow it, a large age-gap, or an institutional prohibition towards it. Both characters will need to find a way to prevent either from catching the disease nor being spotted.
But of course, I'm super happy to hear any ideas you might have and play along with them.

A couple of fandoms I have RPd in before and would be happy to play in ♡
  • My Hero Academia
  • Yuri! on Ice
  • Attack on Titan
  • The Ancient Magus' Bride
  • Black Butler
  • Free! Iwatobi Swimclub
  • Harry Potter

But! if you're not into fandom RP or are into one that just isn't on this list, I LOVE OC roleplay too! So just hit me up with your wonderful OCs and we can make them meet up with mine ♡

If you're interested in any of these, feel free to PM me or comment.
I am more than happy to RP in other platforms Discord and KIK being my top two (because I've got them in my phone, which means I can RP in waiting rooms, buses or wherever throughout the day, plus also notifying me without me needing to open my browser), feel free to ask for my details to add me in either ♡♡

Last edited:
I would love to do something with hanahaki.
My discord is CrackedSkel#3529. If I don’t respond to your friend request right away it’s likely because I’ve fallen asleep.

I'm super interested in Hanahaki and the fandoms I know are My Hero Academia, Yuri! on Ice, and Attack on Titan.

So! I'm a sucker for angsty romantic stories (whether they end up having a happy ending or not), so when I came across the Hanahaki trope, I fell in love and decided to give it a go for RP.

And of course, with that deliciously tragic idea in mind, I thought about a couple of possible plot paths:
  • Char A and Char B are soulmates, they both know it and all the signs are clear about it. Yet, with the understanding that one can have several soulmates along one's lifetime and they don't necessarily have to be romantic in nature, what happens when Char A just knows B is the one, while B just sees the more platonic side of it?
  • Char A is a bit of a tsundere, so when they realise they have any sort of feelings for Char B, the most logical thing they can think of is hiding it in every way they can, until one day B finds them hacking up flowers: "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"
  • Another one where Char A is a bit mean, and regardless of that, Char B is completely head over heels for them. WIll Char A become mature enough to come to terms with feelings, relationships, attachment and all those things tsunderes seem to be creeped out by in time to prevent a tragedy? (← in my mind, this one's got BakuDeku from BNHA written all over it)
  • Char A is married and finds marriage to be alright, but when their closest friend begins coughing up flowers and getting worse every day, their whole world changes when they realise they need to choose between marriage or a path they had never really thought of with Char B.
  • Forbiden love. Whether it is a same-sex relationship in a context that won't allow it, a large age-gap, or an institutional prohibition towards it. Both characters will need to find a way to prevent either from catching the disease nor being spotted.
But of course, I'm super happy to hear any ideas you might have and play along with them.

• My Hero Academia
  • Yuri! on Ice
  • Attack on Titan
  • Black Butler
  • Free! Iwatobi Swimclub
  • Harry Potter

But! if you're not into fandom RP or are into one that just isn't on this list, I LOVE OC roleplay too! So just hit me up with your wonderful OCs and we can make them meet up with mine ♡

I am more than happy to RP in other platforms Discord and KIK being my top two (because I've got them in my phone, which means I can RP in waiting rooms, buses or wherever throughout the day, plus also notifying me without me needing to open my browser), feel free to ask for my details to add me in either ♡♡

Hi! Are you atill looking? I’m absolutely in love with these ideas!

• My Hero Academia
  • Yuri! on Ice
  • Attack on Titan
  • Black Butler
  • Free! Iwatobi Swimclub
  • Harry Potter

Is this still going? Also do you do literate or semi literate?

If this is still up I’d love to do an Ancient Magus Bride with OCs of our own!

Or a Hanahaki with the marriage plot line or the forbidden romance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back