• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Angst Twin Plot!!!

Themidwinterwolf

Always confused
Well hello!! I'm Winter! Anyway I want to double rp someone, where our characters are dating twins, but they don't know they have a twin. For they are identical twins of course. This is a dark rp, so I kinda would like a rp partner who is fine with dark themes. I want one to have ocd, everything needs to be clean and perfectly symmetrical, otherwise he is prone to Rage, but he's able to keep himself calm unlike his brother. I want the other to have bad anger issues, pushes his lover away but gets enraged when they try to leave him. Well if you can come up with a different personality for him go ahead!! Anyway pm me so we can go over details!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back