• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Angst, Romance, dark, gritty and everything in between :D

Hello again,

It has been a while since i posted, RL kidnapped me again and things had to take a back seat, however I am back and on the hunt for more partners. I love anything dark and gritty, romance is almost certainly a must but it needs to be slow building, please please no love struck characters who fall in the matter of a few paragraphs :/.
I have a few ideas for plots and pairings, but I am more than happy to change things or to even discuss new ones, so if you have an idea please don't be afraid to talk to me about it, I am very OC friendly and love to get to know the person I am writing with :).

Ok now for the boring bits -

What to expect:
Fast replies, at least once a day, usually more
I write between 2 and 8 paragraphs, but will mirror my partner for the most part.
over 18
Adult themes that fit in with site rules
Help with planning and twists
Multiple characters.

What I expect:
Fast (ish) replies I understand that RL gets in the way, but I struggle if it takes a few days to reply
More than a few lines please.. I needs role plays I can really get immersed in and I struggle if it is a short reply
over 18
Ok with adult themes, abuse, addiction, mental health
Please please put effort into planning and twists
Be able to play multiple characters

Pairings: the ones in bold are the ones that I would like to play and the gender that character will be, I am not too big on doubling and would prefer MxF pairings as this is what I am used to writing.

Addict x Addict
Addict x Clean
Patient x therapist
Survivor
x survivor (virus or something)
Boss x Employee (affair)
EX x EX
Toxic relationship MxF.

Plots:

Ok this is very very vague and I would love to work with people on fleshing them out but here goes.

Just one more hit.

It had been days since Ben has got his fix and he was feeling like his body was on fire, everything hurt, tingled, burned.. you name it. He had tried to get clean but in this town that was not an option. His fingers trembled as he fumbled to lock the door of his apartment, pulling his hood up and stepping into the cold night air, his feet taking him to the usual address. "Its been days man.. I can't do this" he mumbled as the door opened and Ben stepped inside, the heavy door closing loudly behind him.. it was a loop that he had been stuck in for almost 10 years , one that had taken everything from him and one that would eventually destroy him.

I will try to fix you:

Jenna loved her job, yes it was hard but it was rewarding, she had worked her way up from seeing patients in weekly group sessions, to running her own session and finally having her own office in one of the most secure facilities in the state. Oakwood Asylum stood proud in it's own grounds, hidden behind the imposing iron gates were the most dangerous criminals and clinically insane people who ever lived and it was her job to try and help them understand what they had done, and try to rehabilitate them. It was a hard and sometimes dangerous job, but she loved it.

The silence:

The silence was one of the hardest things to get used to since the end of days happened, the once busy city was now empty, nature had taken over and was flourishing. James walked the streets, his trusty dog by his side, the battered old radio clutched in his hand as he repeated the words over and over again "My name is James, I am in west district, the city is safe and I have supplies" it was the same speech he had given every hour for the past 2 months but nobody had ever come. He had walked the city from one end to the other, collecting supplies as he needed, checking every house but there was nothing, no bodies nothing, just emptiness a void that was slowly driving him insane, he had begun to wonder if he could even interact with another person again.

If there is any plot you would be interested in then please send me a PM, would rather role play on this site via PM as I tend to get a bit lost with threads :/

Ooooo, haha only almost 17 and a tad too dark for me but you've caught my eye so here's an extra little bump XD

I"m willing to c: Do you have any particular fandoms in mind? I'm more of a fast replier on Discord too if you use that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back