• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

Bambie

그녀 는 여왕 폐하

[updated]

(
The information below is no more. Please review the updated info posted further down.)

I will be temporarily using this tab (seeing as I can not PM yet) to allow people to start sending there profiles in so that we can get started as soon as possible. It's a little inconvenient but please bare with me. As for character claims, whoever posts there profile first gets the part (I'm sorry if you worked hard on your profile and did not get the part but this is how it has to be for the moment
:( ). The rules in the overview still apply, so If you did not read them and did not get chosen for the part...that will be why.

P.S. I will be marking down in the character list who has what part so no one is confused. Please refer to the list regularly before constructing a profile.

Let the profiling commence! ^^​

Last edited by a moderator:
Could I Possibly Reserve an Angelic Healer and the Demon Queen?

I'm usually available every day at most hours after School!

(Cuppy Cakes)

Venus said:
Could I Possibly Reserve an Angelic Healer and the Demon Queen?
I'm usually available every day at most hours after School!

(Cuppy Cakes)
You got it hunn ^^

[uPDATE]

I am now able to PM, so please disregard the first post about posting your profiles here. You may now send your profiles and/or reservations to me. Same rules apply about PM's.

Thank you!

Venus said:
It seems you put me as the Angelic Queen rather than the Demon Queen.
Oh gosh, I'm sorry.

I just woke up so I'm still a little loopy, Haha >.<

I'll fix it now.

Just posted for my characters just because and to set the stage a little, Haha

@Guilded Clover Of course. Just make sure you tell me the secret phrase and you are free to create a profile, post it with the others and post whenever you'd like. :)

I really want this to kick off... Like, no joke. I want a good long RP to involve myself in!

@Aqua Of course. Just make sure you read the rules and tell me the secret phrase

then you can post your profile with the others and your good
:)

Bambie said:
@Aqua Of course. Just make sure you read the rules and tell me the secret phrase
then you can post your profile with the others and your good
:)
I posted my cs am I accepted. xD

Sorry my post is so long ;w;

I tried to keep it short but went on with it... we are kinda in need of more angels than demons....

Plushie said:
Sorry my post is so long ;w;
I tried to keep it short but went on with it... we are kinda in need of more angels than demons....
I agree. I was thinking after a while I would probably take on another role so we could fill in some gaps.

And don't worry about the long post. As advertised, this IS a detailed RP and I love that you've put so much detail into it.

I haven't, only because I've been trying to keep up with everything happening today, Haha
:P

[QUOTE="Guilded Clover]Just a heads up, this is my first Detailed RP so I hope this isn't a problem.

[/QUOTE]
Me to.

Bambie said:
I agree. I was thinking after a while I would probably take on another role so we could fill in some gaps.
And don't worry about the long post. As advertised, this IS a detailed RP and I love that you've put so much detail into it.

I haven't, only because I've been trying to keep up with everything happening today, Haha
:P
Haha, You can try to take on another role but don't push yourself! ^^;;; You already got two characters on you plus a roleplay you must handle.

Daww~ Thanks c: Look forward to more of those long posts also we can go to earth whenever we like right? I like to make Cyril go to earth just to kill time.

Plushie said:
Haha, You can try to take on another role but don't push yourself! ^^;;; You already got two characters on you plus a roleplay you must handle.
Daww~ Thanks c: Look forward to more of those long posts also we can go to earth whenever we like right? I like to make Cyril go to earth just to kill time.
Of course! Go wherever you wish ^^

[QUOTE="Guilded Clover]Just a heads up, this is my first Detailed RP so I hope this isn't a problem.

[/QUOTE]
Ohmygoodness, really? Your quite good for a first timer, Haha. Very nice first post ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back