Angels vs Demons Plot creation? Help!

wonderboy1234

The New Boy Wonder
I need your creative brains here people...lol. So far I have a setting and character races but I need a plot.

So I got this idea for a post apocalyptic angel vs demon rp. So there's been this war raging between the angels and the demons for like 15 years. There's towns of humans in this warring wasteland trying to stay out of it and fight against the demons. Some have angels to protect them and others don't.

I haven't quite figured out why the angels and the demons are fighting on earth and not in heaven or hell. I know now they're both looking for the new "chosen one" who will either win the war for the angels or the demons depending on who finds him/her first. I know I want the son of Satan (the antichrist) to be leading the demons and I want Michael the archangel to be leading the angels.

Races:

Priests-humans who work with either an angel or a demon and worship them. They preform rituals and some are bestowed with holy/unholy powers depending on who they worship.

Halflings-the children of a mortal and an angel/demon and possess certain powers given to them by their godly/demon parent.

Archangels-God's holy warriors to fight against the demons and find the chosen one before the demons do. Their wings are usually white or gold.

Fallen angels-Angels who broke the rules and instead of being damned to hell God banished them back to earth to try and redeem themselves so they can get back into heaven. Most are good but a few continue to be bad seeds. They're wings are usually black and take the form of wing tattoos on their backs when not in use.

Demons-Satan's unholy warriors. Most are people who were evil on earth but a few are damned angels like himself. They have wings like a bat and horns unless they are in there human form.

Any ideas are welcome and will be very appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm.. Interesting ~

How about the reason why the angels and demons are fighting on earth and not on heaven and hell is because the gods are trying to protect the newcomers (the ones who passed who are going to hell or heaven) and is assigned to go down to earth to look for that 'chosen one'. So even if the angels / demons are fighting down in earth, only certain humans (and priests I guess
xD ) can see them and see what's happening, but with other people who can't see it, they see the wind, or rain, or thunder whatever. (Or something super natural like a ghost or something)

Just spitting things out for helping C:

Well, regarding the idea of fighting on Earth rather than heaven pr hell, you can say that it is a neutral ground, which means they can fight on it.

Okay! Let's get creative here.

1. They are not fighting in Heaven or Hell, because both of those places are DESTROYED. Poof! Nada. They don't exist. Why? Cause God and Satan are dead too :o God Started it wanting to destroy evil altogether, so he led an army to destroy hell. Successful, but Satan got away. Good enough right? Hell got destroyed? Wrong, wrong, wrong! Satan comes back and leads a sneak attack into heaven. It works cause'...they think they won just cause they destroyed hell. (You know how haughty super-good people can be) <---exploit that! So, as heaven crumbles around him, you can can either have God and Satan kill each other -- God traps them both in some eternal dimension jail??..-- or they both get hurt soo bad, they are forced to go into hiding.

2. The Plot. Each side is trying to either replace their dead king, release their king from eternal prison, or find their hiding king. Course' you can have the Rpers discover clues through the story, and even collect remnants of things from the ruins of Heaven/ Hell. Or when Heaven & Hell got destroyed, their treasures fell scattered all around the earth. Prayer no longer works. Voodoo dolls no longer work. Demons and angels can actually be seen now. There are a bunch of wonderful things you can do with this. :five:

Well, Satan is inherently weaker than God.. he was created by him, after all. I don't think God dying is logical either, he is omnipotent, he's eternal. Maybe God just disappeared, and no one knows where he went, so Satan took advantage and assaulted Heaven. Michael defeats him, but Heaven is destroyed in the battle. Satan retreats to Hell and Michael counterattacks. Satan uses an artifact at the last second, which destroys Hell and forces the remaining angels and demons to Earth. Demons and angels fight for ultimate control of Earth. The angels believe God will return if the demons are defeated.

Kinesthetics has a pretty good idea, of heaven and hell being destroyed. Earth being the point in between heaven and hell would also make for a good battle ground. However, what if the key to winning the battle is more than just a person. What if the "chosen one" is simply a piece of a key or a weapon to be used to free God and Satan from their prison or as a way to kill the other forever.

protectorofthebooty said:
Kinesthetics has a pretty good idea, of heaven and hell being destroyed. Earth being the point in between heaven and hell would also make for a good battle ground. However, what if the key to winning the battle is more than just a person. What if the "chosen one" is simply a piece of a key or a weapon to be used to free God and Satan from their prison or as a way to kill the other forever.
I like this. Though it would most likely be used to free God or Satan depending on who's side the chosen one was on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back