• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Angels Fall

Vudukudu

Farseer to the Warsong Clan
Set in a grimdark medieval Europe setting featuring a supremely dominant Holy Roman Empire, ultra-zealous Catholicism, magic, and other fantasy elements, Angels Fall focuses on a group of heroes from every part of society. The War for the Throne of Heaven has been raging for nearly a decade, beginning with Lucifer marching his armies past Saint Peter's gate. For years, the war has caused famine, plague, and war on Earth.

Recently, more obvious phenomena have been taken place. Witches and demons terrorize the sleepy villages of Europe. Silla the Hun, riding on a white horse, has begun to invade eastern Europe, marked by a star exploding in the night sky. And, just as an angel, her wings shorn by malicious blades, crashes down near Paris, citizens across Europe awake to searing pain, each with a Crucifix branded onto their cheek. These are the Chosen; those who will fight Satan's armies in the mortal plane. Through their actions, His will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

---------------------------------------------

Still working on much of the core of this idea. Was interested in seeing if anyone was particularly curious/excited about it, before I dive into the hours long process of writing and revising and finalizing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to discourage anyone, but having some knowledge of European history circa 1450 is going to be important. I will be providing a list of Wiki and other pages in the Notes tab you may want to refer to, followed by an explanation of their relevance to the RP setting and any changes made for this purpose.

Very interested. As a history freak, I sure do like this. I am gonna check out the thread, just wanted to inform you you got one more pal here interested! C:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back