• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Angels & Demons: South Korea

Kade

Fandom Fanatic
Figured I should probs slap this up here. I started a RP thread with the same title as this thread. Anyone's welcome to join. Just read through the info in the overview and make a character sheet.

This is not actual "religious" angels and demons. It's characters that happen to have feathered wings or leathery ones and thus earned the labels of their biblical counterparts. They're basically normal people with a lil extra genetic code built in that strengthens them in some ways and weakens them in others. And they can fly. Obviously, lol.

It's set in modern day South Korea. Your characters can be anyone you want, including kpop idols if that's what you're into (under the specifications I lined out, anyway, meaning if you want to play an idol you'd need to be a regular human or a human hybrid). There are a million ways this story can go, but I'd like to get it up and running before delving into the meat of actual plots (introducing a key antagonist, etc). I'd like to get to know some of the player characters before planning too far ahead.

So, if you're into characters with wings or minor supernatural powers, Korean culture and settings, or kpop, you might want to give this one a go. Just click the link to get to the main thread. :)

Casual - Angels & Demons: South Korea

****Note: I tagged this one as "South Korea" because that's where my current interest lies, but if people like the concept/universe, anyone is welcome to borrow it to set in a different part of the world. I may do so later, but I don't want to jump ahead of myself, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back