• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Angelcloud's Partner Search!

AngelCloud

Slowly Losing my mind
Hi All! Angelcloud Back again with another Partner search. I am a 28 year old female roleplayer with 10 years roleplay experience. I am a huge fantasy nut with many different ideas for fantasy settings however, Lately i've been craving some Fandoms (Mostly games as i am a heavy gamer) And so my Search will not include my fantasy plots this time. (But feel free to ask about any fantasy plots/stories in my dms!)

With that out of the way here's what you can expect from me.
- A friend to nerd out with ooc as well as in character
- A varied schedule but a very active person on the weekends. though i try to be on daily
- A partner that is unlikely to ghost you
- A casual to semi-literate roleplayer that will always leave you enough to work with as needed

Here's what i expect from you as well

- No one liners please. I will never do that to you, So i don't expect it done to me
- I am expecting you to be active. I am not saying you have to spend every second of the day with me, But i do not want to be left wondering when you're gonna post next
- I am expecting to build up the story as we go
-Please have a discord. this isn't -mandatory- But would make things easier on me roleplay wise as the platform is easier for me to access when i am not home

Now Here's the fandoms I roleplay Actively! * = Craving this fandom

-Inuyasha
-Pokemon (gens 1-9)
**-Conan Exiles**
-Minecraft
-Any Harvest Moon or Story of Seasons game
-Digimon
Black Butler
Vampire Knight
World Of Warcraft
Overwatch

If you're interested in any of these respond here or shoot me a DM!​