Angela O'Haru/Richter-Girl

Harold Roxby

Angela O'Haru/Richter-Girl

Introduction She is a demon Slayer, Daughter of Princess Peach and Tails' Girlfriend

Games the Character has been involved with Long ago in the Kingdom of Baron, King Cecil, Queen Rosa had new twins, Timothy (later known as Dimentio) & Angela Harvey, Even their older Brother Prince Ceodore was Excited. But all the sudden The Tribe of Darkness & their Babils were coming in to invade or Conquer the Kingdom of Baron, so King Cecil ordered Queen Rosa & Prince Ceodore to run off deliver the twins to two families. Ceodore decided to deliver Timothy to the Royal Dimentio Family of the No-Face Empire. But When Rosa tried to deliver Angela to the Royal Family at the Flower Kingdom, Dr. Fawful Von Gerakobits, Dark Alchemist of Fury & Chortles, Summoned Rockslide magic to kill her, but failed to kill the baby with her, That's why Angel was adopted by Queen Blossom and her Son Prince Haru Who she called "Daddy", And when she was three, she visited Princess Peach and Called her "Mommy". And she WAS grounded for a month a month at age of 9 when she used to fell in love with Bowser Jr., But a month later he hired Buffy Ann Summers to teach Angela the ways of the prevention of Darkness and teach them how to slay Demons and people with Darkness inside of them, like Bowser. After Haru Died From Bloat Spurts caused by Darkcore, He was buried under the Flame Calibur in the Stone Which is now inherited to Princess Peach and the Crystal inherits to Angela. Peach is her New Guardian after Divorce of Bowser.

Angela-O-Haru-3-433647457

Basics

Name: Angela O'Haru/Richter-Girl

Series/Fandom: Super Smash Bros.

Race/Species: Human

Sexual Orientation: straight

Occupation: Demon Hunter, Super Heroine, Princess Of Flower Kingdom but raised in the Mushroom Kingdom

• Appearance

Height: 6'

Weight: 50 pounds

Hair: Blonde Bang

Eyes: Teal

Body: skinny AND Athletic

Attire: Angela wears A crystal necklace, A heart marked tubetop & a cyan Skirt with Red Boots & gloves

She's an 11-year old Blonde with a Crush on Tails after saving her life in Angel Island from the Zombified Chief Pachacamac While Peach was in Koopapolis in the Badlands fighting against Dr. N (Nastasia) Droid who is plan on killing Peach for the Divorce of Bowser, which fails alot of times.

Introduction:

What a strange couple...

Games the Character has been involved with:

I don't think the bio is supposed to go here.

Basics:

I don't seem to be able to view the image, though that might be because I am using my cellphone.

Appearance:

No major issues here.

Personality:

You should actually write one instead of using characters as reference.

History:

No major issues here.

Equipment:

No major issues here.

Skills:

You should add what powers she has in her heroine mode, if she has any that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back