• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern angel with a shotgun (mafia plot, long-term)

wendy

i dreamed a dream
Hello! From the title of this partner search thread, you may see that I require you to be long-term and devoted to this RP, if you're not please do not message me as recently I've had some bad experiences with ghosting and people dropping out after the first post. Besides that requirement I would also like you to be understanding of my grammar and spelling mistakes as I do have dyslexia, however, I do have Grammarly installed on my laptop which corrects most of my mistakes but if something still doesn't make sense please just tell me. For my posting schedule, I can pretty much post whenever as I'm currently on Summer break but I will be starting my 1st year of university later this month so replies might be slower around that time but otherwise I shall let you know if I'm busy with school work and stuff like that. The final requirement I have is that you are able to be mature, I don't care about your age as long as you can be mature. Respect is a two-way street.

Now here for the part, you're actually here for, the plot:

-Muse A is the sole heir to one of the biggest mafia groups in the modern world. His mafia group is just as bad as any other. Human trafficking, drugs and obviously murder. He’s been kept away from the modern world to let his family groom him into becoming a ruthless leader. It worked, Muse A has become his families dream and they believe he is ready to take over the family business. However, there is one catch. Due to tradition, a man must be married before he can take the position as head of the family. Due to his nature Muse A has never been able to experience love and so instead he looks for an equal.

~Muse B is has always been surrounded by the mafia during her life but has never been associated with them. Her father is the owner of a local chain store and pays money to the mafia for protection, it was a strange relationship but Muse A’s mother thought Muse B would be a good match as she’s a intelligent women with a smart mouth and able to put any man in their place. Muse B’s brother joined the mafia not long ago so Muse B’s presence in the family home has increased.

~a party is thrown and all women from powerful backgrounds are invited to meet the heir to the mafia kingdom, each woman is wanting to win his heart for different reasons. Maybe it’s money or wanting to change him. Some are just doing it to live out a fantasy they’ve always dreamed of but Muse B couldn’t have been less interested in the whole thing but this just intrigues Muse A.

~ Muse a chooses Muse B to become his future bride. She’s less than impressed and asks him to prove why he’s worthy of being her husband. It’s a nasty shock but Muse A likes her smart mouth and can’t seem to resist her. Little does Muse A know but Muse B can’t seem to resist him either.

~but as everyone knows becoming a mafia wife is a dangerous game. Establishing your authority and maintaining order is a tough order for someone unfamiliar with the mafias ways.

~ throw in some large shootouts, kidnappings, rivals trying to steal your future wife/husband away and you’ve got yourself a plot.

I'm looking for someone to play Muse A. If you're interested just leave a message down below or PM me!

This seems very interesting. If you still have takers I’d like to RP with you :3

Hey, I REALLY like a part of this idea but I'd really like to play a female character. Would it be okay if I made a thread for myself with a few key points here? I would give you full credit and tag you in it of course. If not, that's totally fine too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back