• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Angel Beats! RP ?

Sopranos

The Sop
7453.jpg

If you already clicked here, I know that you're a fan of this one great anime. I'm planning to do a RP based on it. Now, as I have two plan for this:
- This rp will take place before the event of the anime take place. Before the appearance of Otonashi and maybe even the SSS. Of course there will be Tenshi and just like the anime she and the Shadow would be our problem.
- Or, we could bring our story to after the event of the anime. We come later after the ending of Angel Beats. There will be a whole new set of characters include the team, the Student council and the antagonist.
So far I haven't thought about anything in small details because I also want you guys opinions. Please reply to this thread if you're interested and tell me what we should do to make it work.

To those who're interested, I posted it here

Last edited:
Man this anime was a feels trip for me XD but it would be a nice to take a trip down memory lane with my own character this time so I'm definitely interested.

Couldn't agree more that the fact this anime almost made me cry in the end :'(.

But I would need more weaboo to make an RP out of it. Arael Arael Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Please summon as much weaboo as you two possibly can to make this happen :'(

I vote the second option! I wouldn't mind being the angel replacement.

Awesome! I think we can start something up with 5 members at first. I'll get start with something and tag you when I finish

I'd love to join ^^ I love this anime so much, it's my favourite of all time and I've watch a l o t of anime, so that's big coming from me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back