• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ็ฟๅงปใƒ็‚Ž

kouzcy

โ™ก
6bad63f3462f9f8228e78b6a2f405d37.gif

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
hello! i'm shinomiya, or beau. i love writing and creating great stories with other people that
can last a while, and that's what this partner search is all about! i love ooc chatter, and love making
friends, so i hope that's a plus for you. i think ooc chats can make us less awkward around each other.

๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
โ˜† be active. i absolutely hate it when people ghost me. i try my best not to ghost in return, but when life gets
busy, i completely understand, and i'll tell you when i get busy, no doubt about that. i just don't like when we've planned
out the whole roleplay and one response in, you just ghost on me.. especially when i'm able to see when you've read the
message.
โ˜† i prefer to roleplay here or on email. i don't do discord. i hate the formatting, and i'm not even active on discord
as much as i am on here and on my email. i'm sorry if you're a discord roleplayer though.
โ˜† be semi / literate. i like having partners that tend to not write one liners, i like multiple paragraphs, which is what i write.
i tend to write about 6 paragraphs for a starter and 2 to 3 for a response.
โ˜† you've gotten this far? when you pm me, make sure to tell me your favorite.. snack~!
โ˜† i'm open to any gender pairing. for some reason, i've been wanting to try f// ?? and i've seen people doing nonbinary or trans??
and i'm really interested in trying something new! something other than m//. and of course, hetero couples are good too, but that's
something i've done more than i've done m//..

๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ
bolded are the ones i'm craving! italics is the role i would like to play.
โ˜† haikyuu!
hinata x kageyama
kuroo x yachi
oikawa x iwaizumi

โ˜† bnha
todoroki x bakugou, or deku
villian!deku x bakugou
deku x uraraka
dabi x toga
dabi x todoroki
deku x oc
and other ships, just ask!

โ˜† bts
jimin x taehyung
jimin x yoongi
jungkook x taehyung
jimin x jhope

i have many other fandoms but i'm super lazy and don't feel like typing them up
so, if you have any fandoms you're interested in, please ask, i'm probably into them!

๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ
โ˜† toxic relationship
โ˜† slow burn romance
โ˜† leaving abusive ex, and bumping back into them
โ˜† non sexual, but more fluffy sugar daddy, ddlb
โ˜† camp buddies turn into lovers
โ˜† something supernatural?
โ˜† demons, monster boys / girls
โ˜† blind x caretaker, deaf x caretaker?
โ˜† witches! spell casters, etc.
โ˜† T R A P S????
โ˜† long distance relationships
โ˜† anything fluffy and cute

will add more soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back