• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Android and Mechanic MxM (Detailed)

justdrinktea

Hyrule Warrior
This is my first time posting a 1x1 thread, so we'll see how this goes!

Plots:

I have a couple of loosely constructed plots in mind, but if you have something you'd like to do then I would be more than happy to talk about it! (I really just want to do an android RP, so I'm not too picky about my plots)

1. The world is at war, and technology is advancing rapidly as countries strive to create the most effective weapon. One country has developed an experimental android-- one that can easily pass as a human, but has the abilities of the world's most dangerous robot. However, the android has decided he is no longer interested in becoming a weapon and escapes the facility before he can ever see real combat.

The android is easily able to survive on the run, but eventually encounters some "technical difficulties" and must stop for repairs. He stumbles across a small shop and is taken in by a local mechanic, and is tempted to stay.

2. Alternatively, a mechanic is recruited to design said android for the war, but faces difficulty with the decision to hand over his creation to the government.

3. Not much of a plot here; just an android struggling with emotions and humanity. That cliched robot stuff that just about everyone loves to do.

Partner Requirements:

As mentioned in the title, I am looking for someone who will give me a good couple of paragraphs with each reply. You don't have to write a novel, but the longer the reply, the better!

I personally am super busy in my life, so I understand that other people have things going on in their lives outside of roleplay; you don't have to be online constantly, but I do ask for a reply or two a day! If you're unable to do this for a while, just give me a heads up!

And that's really it! Please PM me or comment below if you're interested or have any questions c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back