• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy And they were roomates... (Closed)

OOC
Here
Sora laughed and got into his bed with nothing but his boxers on.

He smiled and cuddled her tighter as he drifted off to sleep.

They slept together, cuddling all night. In the morning, Don woke up with a tired smile. “Oh you finally joined me. It took you long enough.”

Sora smirked. “Is princess not happy with spending the night with me?”

“Princess? I’m a demon sweetheart. And what do you mean? You must have washed Akina six times because you came into the bedroom halfway through the night.”

“No, I was getting her changed and reading her a book before she went to sleep.”

“Oh...” She put her head into his chest. “Well I would have waited a bit longer if I knew that. I was so tired...”

Sora laughs. “It’s fine, although why crawl into my bed?”

She shrugged. “I don’t know... my room was cold and your bed looked comfy.” Smiling a bit, she kissed his cheek.

Sora smiles and kisses her forehead. “I thought that demons nevermind get cold?”

She rolled her eyes. “What other excuse could I make up to cuddle with you, hm? That you’re super handsome? That’s way too obvious.”

Sora laughs. “Why thank you. I’ve been known to be a heartbreaker just by looking at people.”

“I can see that...” She pulled him a bit closer. “So what do you think Handsome? Are you gonna give me a shot or am I gonna be a new name on the list of girls who couldn’t catch your heart?”

Sora kissed her on the forehead. “I’m willing to give us a go.”

Last edited:
Sora smiled at her. “Yeah. WHy do you think I’m joking?”

Sora pulls her closer to him, “why would I be joking and why would this be a dream?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back