• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings And the Search continues for long term RP partners

Megeara

Hi! So. I'm on the hunt for a few partners. Male, Female, and please br literate. I'm almost kool with any topic. I'm pretty easy going and please please please don't just abandon me in the middle of a story. Talk me. Let me know whats up.

Below is a list of things im Craving at the moment. But if you have seperate Ideas PM.
Post apocolyptic
Last of us OC
Detective/partner/ romance.
Super natural Highschool.
Sci FI (kinda like starwars)

If you like any of these send me a character bio. Or if you have your own idea I'm down. ?? So come all you lovely writers! I can't wait!.

Would you like to do one that revolves the Movie: Leon: The Professional. Or what about the Animated show: As Told By Ginger?

Maybe Teenage Angst... Revolving a girl name Macie Melody Lightfoot. My friend @Macie Melody Lightfoot would be into a detective story... She'd be feeling on being a detective. If you're up to that.

Hello lovely!! I’d love to maybe write with you!!
I’m a huge fan of darker stories, full of heart break and happy endings, I’ve been craving them actually along with a good amount of decent fluff thrown in there. If maybe you’d wanna write just send me a message!! (:

I enjoy many different supernatural style stories and would be down to be a regular collaborator in your endeavors. Trying to drum up a dark fairytale one myself.

Hi! So. I'm on the hunt for a few partners. Male, Female, and please br literate. I'm almost kool with any topic. I'm pretty easy going and please please please don't just abandon me in the middle of a story. Talk me. Let me know whats up.

Below is a list of things im Craving at the moment. But if you have seperate Ideas PM.
Post apocolyptic
Last of us OC

If you like any of these send me a character bio. Or if you have your own idea I'm down. ?? So come all you lovely writers! I can't wait!

Post apocolyptic
Last of us OC

If you like any of these send me a character bio. Or if you have your own idea I'm down. ?? So come all you lovely writers! I can't wait!.
are you into femdom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back