Previously StriderClaus
Name: Anaconda

Quantity: 53 confirmed sightings

Ranking: 2-3

Controllable: Controllable 

Appearance: Snake like tail and head with large muscular human torso

Height: 8 ft

Weight: 450-600 lbs

Behavior: A solitary hunter, an anaconda hides in burrows they dig with their large claws, waiting for a time to strike. Anacondas will attack on sight

Special Abilities: 

Poison Claws- the claws of an anaconda are tipped with poison venoms, which cause extreme pain when entering the blood system. If the venom comes in contact with the skin, it will burn through until it enters the blood system

Camouflage-although its scales are mostly orange, the anaconda does have the ability to change his scales color, making it virtually invisible

Backstory: The first anaconda was discoursed 408 years ago, by Dr.Harold Monroe III. During a long expedition to study the grounds living conditions, he found the anaconda, taking on a scuttler. Though the fine Doctor initially believed the Scuttler was winning, he was startled to find the multiple cut marks along its underbelly, while the Anaconda looked mostly unscathed. The anaconda then defoured the Scuttler to its hearts content. In 3rds attempt to capture the beast for further study, he lost 3/4's of his team and barely escaped with his life. The Monroe family is still afraid of snakes to this day

Weak Spot: To this day, there has only been 2 known weak spots. Between the claws, and in its eyes. Targeting those spots can be extremely difficult, as the anaconda knows to protect itself

Extra: Geckos and Anacondas have some sort of rivalry. If an anaconda is attacking you, and it spots a gecko, or vice versa, it will instead attack the other monster. Anacondas will also fight other anacondas before fighting humans, in a challenge over the food source

IMG_2517.PNG

Name: Anaconda

Quantity: 53 confirmed sightings

Ranking: 2-3

Controllable: Controllable 

Appearance: Snake like tail and head with large muscular human torso

Height: 8 ft

Weight: 450-600 lbs

Behavior: A solitary hunter, an anaconda hides in burrows they dig with their large claws, waiting for a time to strike. Anacondas will attack on sight

Special Abilities: 

Poison Claws- the claws of an anaconda are tipped with poison venoms, which cause extreme pain when entering the blood system. If the venom comes in contact with the skin, it will burn through until it enters the blood system

Camouflage-although its scales are mostly orange, the anaconda does have the ability to change his scales color, making it virtually invisible

Backstory: The first anaconda was discoursed 408 years ago, by Dr.Harold Monroe III. During a long expedition to study the grounds living conditions, he found the anaconda, taking on a scuttler. Though the fine Doctor initially believed the Scuttler was winning, he was startled to find the multiple cut marks along its underbelly, while the Anaconda looked mostly unscathed. The anaconda then defoured the Scuttler to its hearts content. In 3rds attempt to capture the beast for further study, he lost 3/4's of his team and barely escaped with his life. The Monroe family is still afraid of snakes to this day

Weak Spot: To this day, there has only been 2 known weak spots. Between the claws, and in its eyes. Targeting those spots can be extremely difficult, as the anaconda knows to protect itself

Extra: Geckos and Anacondas have some sort of rivalry. If an anaconda is attacking you, and it spots a gecko, or vice versa, it will instead attack the other monster. Anacondas will also fight other anacondas before fighting humans, in a challenge over the food source

View attachment 240275

*Alina spots Anaconda on a mission*

"Mom?"

(accepted)

Pft 

glad to see you're enjoying the many mythical monsters I'm making

i should right a book...

5 hours ago, StriderBro said:

Write*

fuck me

15 minutes ago, Doctor Nope said:

Ayy, since I'm actually writing a book, how'd you like to work on some of the monsters to put in?

when, how hard, and what position?

What size?

I'm down

Free in about an hour, however hard you want (ladies choice) and I'm flexible

Bout 7, 7.5? Haven't measured recently

6 minutes ago, JPax said:

Best answer ever. I fucking love you bro.

1 minute ago, StriderBro said:

Love you too grill friend

fuck my memey autocorrect

rpnation ladies and gents, rpnation *slow clap*

Anyone else find it funny we're talking about fucking and, apparently to Hanahs interest, my dick size in a topic labeled "Anaconda"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back