An Introduction to Forum Role-Playing

Hey everyone. Im knew here and I just wanted to see what this site was really about.
I love roleplaying and Im actually pretty good at it.

In my opinion I perfect Private roleplays rather than group stuff because it confuses me a bit. I like anything really. Im very picky when it comes to starting a new RP, basically I like someone who has a list of their favorite roles, that can be fandom, SI-FI, dirty or clean, anything really. The person also needs to have a description of their desired character, that be someone who is their own or someone that you got of someone else (I like original characters to be honest with you)

I need to post +10 comments, so ingnore the random things I say.

I shot a toast in the arm with a stick, now I'm scared of baseball bats.

Sometimes I wonder if we're like drinking fountains for mosquitoes or like buffets?

If I know anything, it's I know something.

Ok, I think I'm ready to be ready. But I'm not ready to think I'm ready to be ready.

5/11, maybe someone will like the things I say. But not many people

Almost done

Has anyone ever felt tired from sleeping? Only me? Ok...

So close!

Last one, thanks for listening!

I counted that wrong, but, whatever. Sorry if I'm annoying anyone.

I have a Nintendo switch. It's awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last one, thanks for listening!
Sorry that no one else has noticed yet, but the site has rules against spamming.
I suggest heading over to the general discussion threads and taking part in some chats there (forum games don't count), or even welcoming other new comers :3

Sorry that no one else has noticed yet, but the site has rules against spamming.
I suggest heading over to the general discussion threads and taking part in some chats there (forum games don't count), or even welcoming other new comers :3
Thanks, but the deed is done! I'm sorry if anyone is effected by this in a negative way, which probably wouldn't happen.

Thanks, but the deed is done! I'm sorry if anyone is effected by this in a negative way, which probably wouldn't happen.

Not to mention that many people could receive notifications if they are, "watching," this thread which is why spamming is not allowed given that they would receive notifications that has nothing to do with the information in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread