• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy An Idea (Game Of Thrones Style. Closed.)

The Boxed Poro

Just a Poro in a Box
Hello! I had an idea and was hoping someone out there would be interested in it. Before I begin, I should start off with what I'd be looking for in a roleplay partner:

Someone willing to do a bit of romance
Someone willing for there to be some violence
Someone willing to stick around to the end
Someone who is semi-literate at least
Someone who wouldn't mind roleplaying more then one character (we will talk about this if you are interested)
Someone who roleplays in third person
Someone who is at least 17+
Someone who wouldn't mind using Discord or some other Instant messenger

Are you still interested? Great! Now here is my idea!

So I had an idea to create our own little world set in the same time as Game of Thrones and the same world as Game of Thrones but with our own story line and houses with their own little problems and dramas and such. The main thing going on in the world would be that there is a war going on and everyone is trying to get their king or queen on the throne, much like the series. It's pretty open world and I am hoping that you and I will both roleplay multiple characters. Some could be enemies and some could be lovers. Just a heads up I don't do mxm or fxf relationship that are romantic. And so other then that, we can talk about it and get any details worked out. It's fairly open and if you are interested then shoot me a PM and we can talk it over more!

I am super interested! And probably already have a million ideas since I'm writing a world that's set up in a similar way to Westeros ((which is really just how the middle ads were set up)). What level of magic and fantasy elements were you hoping to have in it?

I'd say about a moderate level. I don't want it to overpower the other physical parts of it. So I'd say like dragons are alright but rare. And the wall is probably still there cause I like what tension it brings to the northerners and the wild lings. And I'm super interested to hear what you have!

` Not sure if you're willing to do this with more than one person, but if you are, I'm also open to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back