• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Roleplayer's Lair (Expired)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ok! Lowell's sheet is doing pretty well. I'm taking a little break to think about... Themesongs! -Now that my music taste isn't TRASH- I'll share the few songs that have helped me set the mood for Hrolf's personality and backstory.

Suntan by wallows was definitely my first pick! I feel like it relates to Lowell a bit too much.

This song deserves more love man, I'm still figuring out how exactly this relates to Lowell, but it just has that ear-pleasing regret feeling.

Another song undeserving of the 'underground' label. People need to know this song more! I feel like this one has a more nature-y feeling, and could possibly be connected to the more disturbing side of his backstory, and his whole werewolf thing.

And these two songs I chose because they're MEGA BANGERS but also, haha, wolf.

as i was rotating my little guy last night, i too was thinking about him in relation to music !! my music taste is horrible, i listen to only like three bands that all sort of sound the same, so i had to go into the depths of my spotify history to find something that isn't silly / goofy rock and !! i found this!

finn being an evil little man eater probably has really romantic and intimate connotations to actually consuming part of someone! maybe just their blood as he wouldn't want to actually eat someone he cared about for a reason i will talk about in a moment!

he is definitely the guy you'd see on whatever short form content social media platform mentally ill teens use in this universe boasting about having a vial of his lover's blood. he's just quirky like that!

i personally really dislike this song but it does fit finnegan so alas. i must mention it. it's connection to finn is similar to previous but i feel like this one has a lot more to do with how once someone reaches the level of connection to him where he's tasted their blood he's almost insatiable when it comes to either their love & affection or as it is in the song, their meat (or if he hasn't had any, their blood.)

that's all i have at the moment, i may add more depending on where i take him :]

Bom Dia Hello GIF

Welcome!

Hehe... cults...

Polishing some details of Lowell's backstory and personality. I'll probably get it done and posted around 7 or 8 if I don't get busy... Or procrastinate. No promises!

Last edited:
i think i've got finnegan mostly sorted!! if anyone who's pc is posted would want to plot, feel free to tag me or shoot me a dm!

floripher floripher I'm wondering about Vex and Finnegan meeting early in the roleplay, whether as roommates or otherwise.. Perhaps Vex thinks at first that Finn is one of the handful of others whose genes were spliced with a bird's, but then realizes that's not the case and gets paranoid.

Last edited:
ok i might have exceeded my procrastination time but dont worry lowell's comin today yipee

Who ordered a themesong number two? *silence followed by crickets* I’m here to deliver!

Look. Just... Hear me out. I know it’s a theme-song for another character and I know it’s League of Legends, but this just fits Lowell too much. Like, too too much.

I heavily enjoy the destructive, riot-like theme. Relates to Lowell’s backstory.

About the backstory, it will be very dark. So I again insist you let me know what hard triggers you have. Nonetheless, a trigger warning(s) will be issued before the backstory gets nasty.

Damn... Lowell ain't looking so good.

Ok, there's a small chance that Hrolf's sheet will come tomorrow afternoon. I felt like adding and subtracting more stuff. I want them to be super good! So I'm sure it wouldn't be too bad if I took a bit more time... right,,,./???

Damn... Lowell ain't looking so good.

Ok, there's a small chance that Hrolf's sheet will come tomorrow afternoon. I felt like adding and subtracting more stuff. I want them to be super good! So I'm sure it wouldn't be too bad if I took a bit more time... right,,,./???
I'm certain it'll be worth the wait. So excited to see what you've got for him!

Thank you so much! Just as a peek of what I have in store, the beginning part of their backstory is nearly 1,000 words. Am I overdoing it? Yes. Do I care? No, not really.

floripher floripher I'm wondering about Vex and Finnegan meeting early in the roleplay, whether as roommates or otherwise.. Perhaps Vex thinks at first that Finn is one of the handful of others whose genes were spliced with a bird's, but then realizes that's not the case and gets paranoid.
them being roommates makes sense considering they're both winged! i'm assuming they'd both be sophomores unless vex is a freshman who has a late birthday.

i'm not sure what vex's personality is like so i can't guarantee they'd get along, but finnegan is pretty friendly unless he's given a reason not to be. i imagine he'd be pretty upfront with the fact that he is an angel just because he doesn't want to mislead vex for any reason.

finn would, overall, probably be pretty uninterested with vex scientifically speaking because he isn't fully human. the same goes for culinary reasons, he's only really interested in the harvesting and preparation of human meat so i highly doubt he'd be hostile towards vex for those reasons.

After having the weirdest breakfast ever (A hotdog sandwich, basically.), I'm ready to finish up my baby boy. Expected post time around 4:00pm or sooner because I really want to finish them today.

them being roommates makes sense considering they're both winged! i'm assuming they'd both be sophomores unless vex is a freshman who has a late birthday.

i'm not sure what vex's personality is like so i can't guarantee they'd get along, but finnegan is pretty friendly unless he's given a reason not to be. i imagine he'd be pretty upfront with the fact that he is an angel just because he doesn't want to mislead vex for any reason.

finn would, overall, probably be pretty uninterested with vex scientifically speaking because he isn't fully human. the same goes for culinary reasons, he's only really interested in the harvesting and preparation of human meat so i highly doubt he'd be hostile towards vex for those reasons.
I'll give you a heads up: Vex is an asshole, and he has access to drugs that cause people to be temporarily unable to use magic. He might respect that Finn rebelled against the divine. Vex hates gods, whether or not the G is capitalized. He'd also be frustrated that he can't try anything Finn cooks. Vex would be a consumer if it weren't for the curse he's under.

*Increasingly malevolent and despicable laughter*

By the way, another small question; is there any specific requirement for people to get kidnapped? Just want to make sure so I know what direction to take the last part of the backstory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back