• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange institute - Refurbished - Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
So theatrical Ms. Rain.” There was no pity in their voice. “We perform music here, not tragedies.” Filris turned and set their instrument in its stand. Speaking as they did so, “You suffer because you are alone Ms. Rain. So desperate for someone to suffer with you.” They sat down on their chair, their dress spreading out and covering the seat. “You have no music in your soul, but I am willing, as always, to study it. It is your choice.” With that they dismissed her, focusing instead on the Dullahan once more. “Your soul is made for music. As I said, if violin is what it cries for, then we shall experiment until we find a solution.” This time they smiled with far too many teeth, eager to start. Then they glanced at the sun, their mouth twisting. “But alas, Ms. Rain has wasted our time. Lunch will soon be upon us. I presume you eat?

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus (Finbar and Stephanie)

Kendi Paris "Prem" Karlek

Prem wasn't used to being alone. There was always someone there to guide him to where he needed to go. Perhaps it was better that he was on his own here now. They'd have to learn how to fend for themselves.
Of course, that was if Prem wanted to. Which he didn't.
Again they were left alone, and they could feel the solitude in the empty hall.
A sudden rush of wind passed them and blew their hair about. Prem flinched as a figure walked out in front of them.

It was the guy from earlier. Prem could feel as the world around him became a little lighter. "If you don't know where to go. Ask.. Or Follow." His voice was like a north star guiding him on a dark night. Prem wasn't sure quite what to think; this was an unusual man. He acted so tough and intimidating, but gave him a jacket and offered to guide him. Prem was quite sure that he was a good guy. They felt a smile creep on their face and skipped to keep up with him.

Relationship gained +20
Current score: 30
70 points till *******

"My name is Kendi Paris Karlek, but everyone calls me Prem." his voice was quite chipper now; it seems all of his nervousness had faded away now. He was all smiles and happiness now. Prem rolled his luggage next to him. They turned now though to look at the strange man, who was slowly becoming a friend. "What's your name handsome?" Prem was smiling at him prettily and gave him a little wink for good measure. Maybe, he was the one? What if he was the one that could make his life complete?

Interaction:

Sato Sukuna - Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

𝐘𝐨𝐤𝐨 𝐈𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

"Reality is often riddled with failure and ill-measured expectations."

Yoko watched as Jolene made their exit. He didn't seem so upset that they didn't shake his hand, thus he pulled his arm backwards and bent it up just a little to meet his face, giving a small wave towards Jolene as she walked off. She couldn't see it of course, but he thought it a friendly gesture to wish others a good sleep.
The air grew tense now with Violet and Yoko being the only two in the dorm now. alltogether she ignored his handshake much like Jolene did, but with justification. This made Yoko smile gently, and even chuckle a to himself a little within the inner-workings of his mind.

"Please, no offense taken. I respect your boundaries as much as I'm sure you would respect mine." Yoko responded while he folded his hands between one another.

"So what are you exactly?" Violet asked

Yoko gave a small smile as she inquired. Should he answer honestly? Or give her a roundabout answer? Well, it wouldn't matter so much to know what he was, would it?

"Well, you asked- I suppose I shall answer. I am a Nightmare Demon. I assure you I won't go snooping in your dreams." Yoko sat down in a seat opposite to Violet.
"To clarify, I was trying to be...kind." Yoko said as if he needed to process the word itself, the result being satisfactory. "I'm unsure how you've been treated by others, especially this Academy...But I have no qualms with you! Thus I'm sure I won't need to antagonize you in the slightest." Yoko's smile never broke, but he seemed honest in his words.
"In time I'm sure we'll get to know one another better, If I am to be frank with you I am quite boring in general." Yoko finished and stood back up. Placing his luggage towards a corner of the room and went towards the door leading out to the halls. He stopped just short, and turned his head to Violet slowly.
"I'm not sure if you care, and you certainly don't have to take the offer...But if you'd like to learn more about Black Magic I am very much available, only a knock away." Yoko approved of his stupid joke, and left the room.

Yoko gambled on a 50/50 chance Violet would take such an offer with no strings attached. Maybe leaning more to a 30/70. The invitation was left open for Violet either way. After all, Yoko Igami found genuine excitement for Violet's dream- why not help usher her forward with her sisters? That was his entire goal for senior year anyway, wasn't it? To help students press onward to their goal?

Interactions: @Pai Chan StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡

Dawn breaks the night in the Forest. I am met with another rising sun, how beautiful it is.

Sato seemed to ignore the little rabbit before him, skipping and hopping beside him happily: as if the help Sato offered was enough to renew their life. Sato's morose expression did not change.
Kendi Paris Karlek.
Prem.

That was the little rabbit's name. Sato's eye lazily drew itself forward to the chipper one beside him. The only thing on Sato's mind at the time...Was the grating sound of Prem's luggage hitting the ground. Sato's hearing was exceptional, and more often than not noises never really bothered him. But Prem's luggage seemed so noisy, enough for Sato to wonder how Prem could ignore it all. The scowl deepend across Sato's face, and he decided to take matters into his own hands.
"Let me take that." Sato grumbled gently to Prem.
His hand reached for Prem's luggage, snatching it almost. Picking it up and lifting it over his shoulder to keep it from banging against the ground with Prem's skipping. Finally the irritating noise ceased to exist.
Sato didn't think Prem would care if he carried the luggage, it felt weightless to him. Sato has lifted objects capable of crushing ordinary men before. Hell this was a once in a lifetime gesture of friendliness! Sato never cared enough to help others..So why now? Perhaps his new admirer was rubbing off on him. A defenseless creature was often compared to being cute...Could he be growing an attachment? A friendship towards Prem?

"What's your name handsome?" Prem cheekily asked, with a wink to boot.

Sato gave a grunt in response, first. How silly of Prem to ask for his name.
"I like your name." Sato responded next, and it was true. It had a nice ring to it, and rolled off the tongue easily, especially the nickname.
"My name is Sato Sukuna. I have not been nicknamed handsome before." Sato finished. The compliment didn't weird him out at all, he was actually shocked by it.

Sato was not so sure why Prem called him handsome. Perhaps they were trying to be nice in their own way much like Sato was towards Prem.

Interaction: (mentions) Marceline_idue Marceline_idue - Prem Karlek

Sectula, Conqueror of worlds!

Sectula watched the Entire exchange happen with her usual expression, a look that indicated that she thought she had better things to do than watch this, yet she found herself watching for reasons she didn't understand...Was she....Touched? Touched right in her Bio-Mechanical heart? That was likely the case even if she herself denied it before she coughed into her hand,

"Well well well, I see the Expendable of wrath has returned, complete with a new friend." Sectula spoke up, "and fortunately, I have also returned. My unfortunate Entry into your little club against my will being besides the point. I have news I think we're both not gonna like, apparently we're to be Roommates this year." She then looked at Prem and pointed at him "Who is he anyways? I don't think I've seen him before."

Interactions: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi -Sato Sukuna Marceline_idue Marceline_idue -Prem

Clyde Oddbald
Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef

From being in a sprawled out position, Clyde sprung upward in panic, awakening from a magicked sleep. His hooves made a noise like the crack of a whip against the tiled floor. Observing his surroundings, he appeared to be at the end of a vast hallway. A look of uncertainty adorned his face as he approached the nearest door and knocked. There didn't seem to be anyone else around, but he figured that someone might be behind one of the many doors.
"Hello?" He called, his voice and his ears both shaking a bit.

Igor Sowaski and Malice Von Brandt
(Open for interaction in the Cafeteria.)

Igor and Malice swiftly deposited their belongings in their respective dorms, and sat around the cafeteria afterwards, waiting for the lunch which they could smell cooking to be deposited into their stations.

Faunus Bathory

"I suppose so," Faunus replied, "Who could mistake you for anyone else?"

Faunus didn't think that if he even had more than one roommate, that anybody but robot with a conspicuous letter M on his forehead would be named Metalikhan. Though he wasn't letting it on, that was just about the extent of what he knew about this roommate. He didn't want to look like an uninvolved fool to someone who had just called him a meatbag and was to be his roommate to boot. Plus, word might spread to a villain he'd actually be willing to work for.

Astra Stiles & the kidnapping contractors
Marceline_idue Marceline_idue

Astra turned to her sister to reassure her, closing her wings partially.
"It's going to be ok, Julie. We'll figure something out.
"Just get your luggage and get into the school," snapped the shorter of their captors.
The other piped up: "Or you could leave it all with us. It'll fetch a pretty penny, I'm sure."

"No, no, we're taking it. Astra began to take her and July's luggage from the back of the truck, her manner almost frantic. She hooked one bag to the thumb of one of her wings, even, so that it wouldn't remain in the truck. "Carry whatever you can, Julie. I'll help you with the rest."

Finbar Cody & Stephanie Rain
Lost Echo Lost Echo

At first, Stephanie couldn't formulate her riposte to her own liking. She thought about it for a while, her teary eyes locked upon Filris's face.

Finbar's stomach growled about the moment that Filris mentioned lunch.

"I do, and I'm just about gut-foundered."

Steph, meanwhile, was nauseated. The thought of lunch was aversive to her, but she knew that eating might ease her nausea and nerves. Still, she had to address Filris's insulting speculation that she was desperate for someone to suffer with her.

"You don't know me," Stephanie retorted, however late she was to reply, "I suffer because I've watched my dearest friends get killed and experimented on and tortured, and some of them were revived just for it all to happen over and over again until the school had no more use for them, or they became too much of a threat to the way things work here."

Jamie Dun
Lost Echo Lost Echo

"Likely kidnapped?" The gears in Jamie's head turned. Ey were putting two and two together, though the answer wasn't yet four. "You kidnapped me?"
Resisting the impulse to tell this gun-slinging stranger that they weren't doing a very good job to start out with, Jamie slowly began to turn towards the woods. She was going to make a run for it if she could.

Last edited:
Clyde Oddbald

From being in a sprawled out position, Clyde sprung upward in panic, awakening from a magiced sleep. His hooves made a noise like the crack of a whip against the tiled floor. Observing his surroundings, he appeared to be at the end of a vast hallway. A look of uncertainty adorned his face as he approached the nearest door and knocked. There didn't seem to be anyone else around, but he figured that someone might be behind one of the many doors.
"Hello?" He called, his voice and his ears both shaking a bit.

Igor Sowaski and Malice Von Brandt
(Open for interaction in the Cafeteria.)

Igor and Malice swiftly deposited their belongings in their respective dorms, and sat around the cafeteria afterwards, waiting for the lunch which they could smell cooking to be deposited into their stations.

Faunus Bathory

"I suppose so," Faunus replied, "Who could mistake you for anyone else?"

Faunus didn't think that if he even had more than one roommate, that anybody but robot with a conspicuous letter M on his forehead would be named Metalikhan. Though he wasn't letting it on, that was just about the extent of what he knew about this roommate. He didn't want to look like an uninvolved fool to someone who had just called him a meatbag and was to be his roommate to boot. Plus, word might spread to a villain he'd actually be willing to work for.

Astra Stiles & the kidnapping contractors
Marceline_idue Marceline_idue

Astra turned to her sister to reassure her, closing her wings partially.
"It's going to be ok, Julie. We'll figure something out.
"Just get your luggage and get into the school," snapped the shorter of their captors.
The other piped up: "Or you could leave it all with us. It'll fetch a pretty penny, I'm sure."

"No, no, we're taking it. Astra began to take her and July's luggage from the back of the truck, her manner almost frantic. She hooked one bag to the thumb of one of her wings, even, so that it wouldn't remain in the truck. "Carry whatever you can, Julie. I'll help you with the rest."

Finbar Cody & Stephanie Rain
Lost Echo Lost Echo

At first, Stephanie couldn't formulate her riposte to her own liking. She thought about it for a while, her teary eyes locked upon Filris's face.

Finbar's stomach growled about the moment that Filris mentioned lunch.

"I do, and I'm just about gut-foundered."

Steph, meanwhile, was nauseated. The thought of lunch was aversive to her, but she knew that eating might ease her nausea and nerves. Still, she had to address Filris's insulting speculation that she was desperate for someone to suffer with her.

"You don't know me," Stephanie retorted, however late she was to reply, "I suffer because I've watched my dearest friends get killed and experimented on and tortured, and some of them were revived just for it all to happen over and over again until the school had no more use for them, or they became too much of a threat to the way things work here."

Jamie Dun
Lost Echo Lost Echo

"Likely kidnapped?" The gears in Jamie's head turned. Ey were putting two and two together, though the answer wasn't yet four. "You kidnapped me?"
Resisting the impulse to tell this gun-slinging stranger that they weren't doing a very good job to start out with, Jamie slowly began to turn towards the woods. She was going to make a run for it if she could.
Count Vladimir, The Vampire King.
The Door Opened slowly, creaking as it did so.

"...Who dares enter the inner sanctum of Count Vladimir, king of Vampires Moments befote Lunchtime?" The vampire asked.

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

Metallikhan! Leader of the Mechatrons!

"Precisely. Now if you don't mind I have to unpack my things." Metallikhan boasted, making his way to his bed to do such.

Ochako Miyamoto, A.K.A Super great Evil demon empress orochi (Self Proclaimed)

Ochako Miyamoto was fuming when she entered the doors of Tudor Lestrange academy. As far as she was concerned, she wasn't here willingly even if she wasn't among the students that Rumors had it, were kidnapped for a school year here.

No, the reason why she was here was due to something just as out of her control as a theoretical abduction, she'd been enrolled in the wrong school by mistake. She was supposed to go to the Sin city school of Sinister strivings, To Vegas! But Nooooo she had to go to some dumb boarding school in Ohio! The only redeeming feature about this school so far was how Evil it looked!

"Name?" Suddenly a voice interrupted her Internal ramblings. While Ochako was almost tempted to yell at the clerk that had interrupted her ramblings, she pushed her feelings of rage down and took a deep breath.

"Ochako Miyamoto" she said calmly If a little on edge, in response the clerk got up and retrieved some keys from a lockbox after looking through her computer.

"Your dorm information and orientation information is on the papers, that should be enough to get you started, have a nice day." The clerk said before returning to their work, ochako walked away looking through her papers, she saw that she'd be sharing her dorm with a Julie and Astra Stiles. They didn't sound like the worst roommates ever but she didn't care about them at the moment.

"Well, let's get this glorified Shit show over with." She said screechily.

Open for Interaction

Filris was ignoring Stephanie. She was merely a pest. Instead, they focused on Finbar. “Eat if you must. When you return, I will have a violin for us to experiment with.” Even after the girl got the guts to reply, they barely glanced at her. “Again with the theatrics, Ms. Rain. Why don’t you be useful and take the Dullahan to the cafeteria? You can continue your desperate attempts at friendship and maligning the school there.
StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus (Finbar and Stephanie)

Etta’s glare sharpened, though their aim didn’t change. “No. I did nothing.” Their voice condemned themselves. “Tudor Lestrange, which prides itself on creating evil.” Was that disgust in their voice? They needed to get themselves under control. “Kidnapped you. They do it to students to make them the targets of the maniacs.” They lowered their gun completely, though they didn’t holster it. “I gave you your best choices. Turn evil or find someone strong enough to protect you. The other one is just to suffer.

They glanced towards the wood adding, “You’re welcome to try, but when you get caught, you won’t be able to try again—some magic bullshit.” They shrugged, turning their back on the child. Like they have for every one of them. They’d failed so many. Would their love even want them after they freed him from this place? It didn’t matter. As long as he was safe. They did not fear retaliation. This one seemed untouched by the school’s taint for now. “Plus, any punishment here is just torture.
StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus (Jamie)

Faunus Bathory

"Go right ahead, I'm going to the cafeteria. I think lunch is soon, and I'm gonna see if I can secure a good spot in line." Faunus then crouched down and scooped the wood shavings from the floor, depositing them in the nearest trash can.

Jamie Dun
Lost Echo Lost Echo (Now open for interaction.)

Jamie took in the words, which did not make entire sense to em. Evil? Tudor Lestrange? Wasn't he that American who ran his mouth about Evil? A lot of people where she was from were vocal about how Americans were losing their collective minds, citing his rants as evidence of that. Jamie thought it was unfair to judge an entire country based on the actions of one person, but now wondered just how many followers he had.

When Eta turned away, gun and all, limited relief came to Jamie. Now, they considered their options. ey could run away, but there was the possibility of getting caught. But staying didn't seem like a good idea. Turning away from the forest, she decided to see what entering the building would bring. It might provide some sort of answer, though to which question of those that ey had, ey were unsure.

Stephanie Rain & Finbar Cody
Lost Echo Lost Echo (Now open for interaction.)

"I guess I'll be back when I've eaten, then. See ya later." Finbar still hadn't processed much. The primary occupation of his mind was the violin, though the mystery of how he got here was also gnawing at him. As it was difficult to see most people's faces with his head in his hands, he hadn't realized that Stephanie was crying until it became audible.
The musician, whom he realized too late that he didn't know the name of, was indeed harsh, but it seemed to him that "Ms. Rain," was handling it until it hit them both like a ton of bricks.

Stephanie took a deep breath, wordlessly exiting the room, Fin following. Her gait was quickened with anxiety, and now that she was away from Filris she stopped her attempts at repressing her emotions.

"You don't want to keep your head down." Stephanie began, now sounding positively miserable, "I respect that. But you don't understand what's going on here, do you?"

"Can't say I do. None of this seems real, if I'm being completely honest." There was audible guilt in Fin's voice.

Stephanie
's voice steadied slightly, "It didn't feel real to me at first too. A lot of it didn't feel real for a while, but it is very real."

Clyde Oddbald

It hadn't occurred to Clyde that it could be lunchtime. Being part horse meant thon was always hungry, let alone being what might be called a "hard keeper." His body metabolized food rather quickly, and the energy was easily burned off.
It occurred to thon that this Count Vladimir might also be hungry, and that thon might end up on the menu. It was known to Clyde that vampire attacks on sapient creatures were a rarity in the modern age and that the statistical numbers for that seemed to be going downwards, but given that this was unfamiliar territory and he had no idea how he got here, this Count Vladimir seemed like he might be a threat. Plus the whole "who dares" thing-
And the whole "Count" and " King" thing. Of course, that was of more political distaste to Clyde, who was no royalist.

"Lunch? I think there's something more pressing to address. I am hungry myself, but I have some questions. Actually, a lot of questions.... Sir." Something told Clyde that he was expected to either cower or use a more grandiose title to address this royal vampire. But thon could barely muster calling him "sir."
Clyde, of course, didn't even know that there was a cafeteria to go to, let alone what a dreadful place he had wound up in.

"As for who dares.... I'm Clyde."

Last edited:
Grace Buteo, Malice von Brandt, Igor Sowaski
(Open for interaction!)

Grace entered the cafeteria and scanned the array of students sitting around for familiar faces with no luck.
"Hey beautiful," a girl in conspicuous witch garb addressed.
Grace rolled her eyes.

"I have too many chromosomes for you!"
"Whatever. I'm not gonna waste my time on your.... Chromosomes. Forget it." The witch could not sound nearly as haughty as Grace, however she tried.
"Believe me, I will." Grace's riposte surprised the witch enough that she just stood there while Grace walked off in search of Vex, Malice, or Igor.
Soon, she saw Igor and Malice sitting at a corner table, and approached them.

"Where is Vex?" She asked, not bothering with a greeting. By now, Igor and Malice were used to it.
"He's outside, trying to fight some weirdo with a newspaper." Malice disclosed.
"What are you doing here?" Igor asked, his feathered brow crinkling in concerned curiosity.
"It's supposed to be a surprise for Vex. I'd better go see if he needs help."

With that, Grace exited the cafeteria at a quickened pace, searching for Vex.

Dr. Corey Crank

Dr. Crank calculated what to say. In these six years, it still never got easy.
"I'm Dr. Crank, and I promise I'm here to help. Not many people in a place like this are, but I do hope to be someone you can trust." Dr Crank's head was full of compunction, but it was all useless. You cannot do anything for them but help them bide their time. He told himself that all the time, but sometimes wondered if biding time was worth the effort for anyone at TLI.
"I have a few questions, but they might be better asked in private. Even if you two trust each other, there are many others who may take interest here. " He told the two, mentally assessing the wounds on the one who had been addressed as Dani. They appeared to not be new, but with the knowledge that Dani was a vampire it could be deduced that looks were deceiving in this case. The wounds could be more recent than the untrained eye would think.
Dani felt like this was the moment the child got in the car to be kidnapped. She didn't want to go anywhere with this man, even if there was something almost neutral about him. Her eyes roved over him, trying to figure out what it was. It wasn't like they were safe where they were anyway. He could still reach her. Glancing back at Matthew, she said, "Okay. I'll go with you." What was the worst thing he could do? Kill her? Then she looked at the other boy. He didn't deserve to die. "Will Matthew be safe too?"

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Sunfall27 Sunfall27

Dr. Corey Crank, Persephone Skinner
Sunfall27 Sunfall27 Lost Echo Lost Echo

"Believe me, nobody is safe around here," Dr. Crank warned, "But today is not the day to try to escape, if any day is. They're on high alert today because that's when the new students are most likely to try to. It's what happened to me, although I technically was never a student here."
He wished he could say something comforting with any relative honesty, but he would say nothing of the sort since he would not give false hope. There's nothing like when "It's going to be ok." is a flagrant lie.

A woman dressed in an emerald green muumuu and a pair of fake horns, Mrs. Skinner, approached in a hurried fashion from behind the doctor, a scolding look on her face.

"He's not scaring you, is he?" She didn't wait for an answer from anyone to say, "Don't scare the kids, Corey."

Dr. Crank turned to her, perturbed.
"You mean warning them. You don't want me to warn them."
"Well it does scare them off, and you know what happens then, Doc."
He had some choice words for her about the material her handbag was made of, but decided not to say it in front of the Dani and Mathew.

The honesty helped Dani relax. While she was hoping to be safer, away from Him, she knew safety was an illusion. It was just ignorance. She’d felt safe at home, riding the trails, but that was fake. Stupidity. The lie did nothing to keep her safe.

She was about to say she’d come, when some lady in fake horns came up. She was obviously human: Dani could smell the blood in her veins--wait, that was what the doctor was missing…pushing that thought aside, she focused on the lady who seemed to be in charge. “He’s not very scary.” And neither was she, even if the man--what was he?--seemed to submit to her. No, she knew her fear. It felt like he still lingered right behind her ear. There might be things worse than vampires, but humans no longer scared her.

Persephone Skinner & Dr. Corey Crank
Lost Echo Lost Echo

Persephone made a sort of eye contact with Dr. Crank that both warned and studied if he would heed the warning. It seemed such a waste when students escaped, and it seemed even more so when they inevitably were returned to campus.

When Dani answered that Corey didn't scare her, she looked to the girl with an affable smile.

"Good. Don't let anyone fool you into thinking you can't cope with everything that happens." Her tone was meant to be encouraging, and the implications, though vague on her end, were also intentional. Of course, she did believe- perhaps a bit too much- in the power of coping mechanisms, even those which could not fix things.
Heck, those that made things worse.
She did, after all, cope with her husband's disagreements with her by murdering him. And she coped with the fact that she killed him by making a purse out of his skin. To this day, she copes with being a high-profile fugitive stuck on-campus indefinitely by extolling the virtuous vices of microplastics. She'll tell you she's happy to be s positive influence.

"That's about all most people can do," replied Dr. Crank solemnly, "That and have hope. "

Faunus Bathory
Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef (Now Open for interaction in the dorm hallways!)

Washing his hands in the kitchenette sink, he briefly bade Metallikhan goodbye and headed to the cafeteria.

Faustian Sparks & Plasmodius Rex
(Open for interaction in an intentionally vague location)

Faustian flailed and screeched to consciousness, their faithful pet clinging to their shoulder per Faustian's last order: "stay close."
"Where am I‽" she shouted, not yet in the accent she would later adopt. They were yet unaware if they were shouting into a void. They were afraid to open their eyes.
The last thing she could remember was the feeling of being grabbed from behind and feeling something being smeared on her forehead. Having heard of parents hiring people to "transport" their kids to dodgy reform programs by way of ambush, her first thought was that this meant that she was at such a place. After all, their parents had threatened it for years, and the threats seemed more and more sincere when they found out that their kid had dug up their deceased pet rat and experimented on it in such a manner that turned it into a gelatinous monstrosity, which by now had grown much larger than its original size.

Last edited:
Cope. Well that was scary. She wasn’t foolish enough to think he’d let her out in a place that wasn’t also evil, but she wasn’t sure she could even envision anything worse than what he’d done. But he was doing this too wasn’t he? Swallowing hard, Dani looked down and away from the lady, nodding vaguely. The dead doctor’s comment didn’t help much. She wanted to get away. She knew the futility of running, but she couldn’t quell the urge.

Pulling the paper out once more, she looked at the names for the room assignment. “Do either of you know a Rathbone or Boomer?” Were there other kidnapped students like her? Her eyes flicked to Mathew. He seemed kind. Could you be kind and evil? She eyed the two adults for their reactions. If the man was worried or the woman pleased, then it would definitely be a bad sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back