• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
oof you're close to delaware, i got an ex there i'm sorry. nothing can redeem the area, not even cookies

LMFAOSK Delaware is probably the smallest fucking state and the lamest and has a racist white trailer trash girl who cheated on me

(its the second smallest state) but its between maryland and new jersey. one time she said he neighbors were loud and i asked why and she said "they're mexican, it's what they do" and i was like bro i'm mexican?/???/?

My dad is from Delaware. There is a beach there but that's it. Maryland has cookies but I wish we had invented them ;;;;;

MSDLFKJSDKLS oh rip </3 we have maryland cookies in the cupboard lmaooo they're the tiniest packets but they be good uwu

Oooo yes. Thin cookies are the best lol. They're like crackers but are actually good. I hate crackers

skskskks i like certain crackers lol ritz and tuc are good uwu
but honestly any cookie is good skskks my mom used to make the BEST cookies but now that she has diabetes, she wont make them :(

Awww that's really sad. Maybe you can ask her for the recipe and make them yourself? I haven't made cookies before but I've made cakes and stuff

ohhhh maybe eehhehe i'd probably fail cos i cant cook but its worth a try,, for cookies lmao

Do you have girl Scouts cookies? Those are really good but I'm not sure if it's the same out of the country

i dont ;w; i have no idea if we got them over here lol but they do sound yummy ehehehhe

i don't like the girl scout cookies but everyone else does so we have a ton of boxes all over the place constantly 💀

why have mysterious deaths, when you can do something like my DM did and place a convenient portal and throw them into a trash void 😎

MSDDFLKDJFSD OH MY GOD,, okay thats,, actually brilliant omg
they just get sucked into another dimension-

okay but
its just a roomba
that appears from thin air
and like
just eats the "dead" people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back