• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I've been staring at a math problem for at least an hour and I can't solve it. I'm going to cry khbgkja

And that's cool! You don't need college for everything hehe. Also yikes ;;;

sksksksk ooooof but fair af lmao
i am fortunately able to sleep anytime, unless my freaking nose is blocked, or some asshole is snoring 😭😭😭

i have no idea ;w; i just woke up with half my nose blocked and couldn't even blow it out sksksk its cleared off a bit now? but now i have a headache so that's fun lololol 😭😭

Just woke up again but I wanna sleep. Did you end up feeling better?

Anyways. I started watching umbrella academy. I got through 2 episodes. It's a weird asf show. Why did they feel that Don't stop me now by Queen was an appropriate theme for a damn shoot out in the middle of the store. While Five was running for his life I was jamming tf out

I did! I had a nap and now im up again msjsjduk

DJSJSHHJ the soundtrack is like. one if the best parts if the show. the director said he wanted it to feel like its own character lmaooo it works with uh, all the weirdness 😭😭

my freaking mouth is on FIRE i ate spicy pringles and now im suffering sksdkfdsd

Yesssss I need something before I pass out during the middle of class lmaooo

sksksk awwww :( somehow i didn't know i had 3 months of game pass on my xbox so im just playing undertale lmaooo

I think you can sign up for a Mojang account without buying a Minecraft game. I'm not sure though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back