• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom An Assortment of Unfortunate Affairs (Series Of Unfortunate Events Inspires)

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Dear Reader,
Like most, I suspect that you like stories that have happy endings, whee youthful heroes vanquish their enemies and all is well in the end. But I am very sorry to tell you that's not how this story goes.
This is the story of the Overmyer Orphanage, and how orphans are sent-and sent away in times of dread-
from this dreadful place.
In order to spare you from any further skepticism, I find it best not to mention any
awful things that any happen in this first of many Unfortunate Affairs, with much unpleasantness,
involving a great number of house fires, owners of an orphanage, two despicable villains,
a dusty automobile, a secret organization and Grey Gazoots Soup.
Unfortunately, I have dedicated my life and mind to researching
the sad tale of each of the orphans lives after their
experience in Overmyer Orphanage. Of course, you have not,
so you have no sane reason to be reading this at the moment,
and can turn away at any moment.

With all due respect given,

Silence Knotmy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back